剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
多谢
Thanks.
好了 这情况太诡异了
Okay, this is so weird.
你们俩不用扬声器
It's... you guys can hear each other
就能听见对方说话
and you're not even on speakerphone.
盖比 一片药的药效可以持续多久
Hey, Gabe, how long does the pill last for?
就我而言
Well, I know for me,
因为有耐药性
uh, with my resistance,
药效最多能持续四个小时
it lasts four hours, tops.
不过对你来说 应该可以撑十二个小时
In your case, you may get as many as 12.
不能肯定 但我最初就是那么长的
Who knows, but that's where I started.
你们还能享受一个浪漫之夜
Still plenty of time to have a decent night out.
我现在得去与媒体见面了
now I gotta go talk to the press,
向他们宣布将布斯塔曼特一家绳之以法的计划
tell them how I plan to put away the Bustamontes.
他是个不错的警♥察♥
He's not bad for a suit.
一段独特的兄弟情缘开始了
And so begins a very unique bromance.
行了 别说了
Okay, enough.
今晚想干什么
So, what do you want to do?
在魔法失效前 我们还有十二小时的时间
We've got 12 hours until I turn back into a pumpkin.
我在想 也许我们可以来实现一下
I was thinking maybe we could have that date night
我们一直说的那个约会夜
we've been talking about?
看电影吗
Movie?
我有更好的想法
I have something better in mind.
这儿人很多
There's a lot of people.
不算太多
Not really.
你嘴里还有金属味吗
You still have that metallic taste?
还有
Yeah.
缪菲尔德的人又不会出现在酒店泳池
It's not like Muirfield's gonna be at a hotel pool,
所以这里很安全
so we're good.
我们只是来游泳的寻常情侣
We're just a normal couple going for a swim.
凯瑟琳 我不会游泳
Catherine, I can't swim.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我去礼品店给你买♥♥个游泳圈吧
Well, I could go and buy you some water wings in the gift shop.
我们在礼品店的时间还少吗
I kind of think we spent enough at the gift shop, don't you?
我十几年没下过泳池了
You know, I haven't been in a pool for over a decade.
这还只是众多约会之夜的开端
This will be the first of many date nights.
我们可以去餐厅吃饭 看棒球比赛
We can go to a restaurant, a baseball game...
我明天放假
I have tomorrow off.
我们可以在真正的电影院里啃红藤扭扭糖
We could have Red Vines in an actual movie theater.
真有趣
Interesting.
你想到的是红藤扭扭糖
You go with Red Vines, and...
而我更多的是想到
I'm going along more with the thought of, uh...
"篱笆小院"式的生活
a picket fence.
你在取笑我吗
Are you teasing me?
没有
No.
我没有 我还想呢
I'm not, I want it.
我希望我们的关系能有结局
I want us to be in a relationship that's moving forward to something.
我是这么想的 但以前根本不可能
I do. And I just, I couldn't admit it before
所以我没有坦诚
because it wasn't even a possibility.
我也希望那样
I want it, too.
原来你之前骗我
Ah, so you were lying.
我才没骗你
I wasn't lying.
我只是不知道那就是我希望的
I just didn't know that's what I wanted.
在找到你以前
I've never wanted
我从没想过和别人拥有美好的未来
to have a future with someone before I found you.
一个豪华泳池就能获得你的芳心
And all it takes is a luxury pool, and she's in.
没错 我就是这么物质肤浅
Yes, I am completely materialistic and shallow,
我只想要你给我荣华富贵
and I just want you as my Sugar Daddy.
打住 我先得找份工作
Oh, hold up, I might have to get a job first.
没错 抱歉
Right, sorry.
进展不该太快的
I should probably take things a little more slowly.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不想进展太慢
I don't want to take things slowly.
文森特 就像你说的 这解决不了任何问题
Vincent, like you said, this doesn't solve everything.
-缪菲尔德还在 -而你是名警♥察♥
- There's still Muirfield... - And you're a cop,
你能让我们获得证人保护
you could put us into witness protection.
这不要紧
It doesn't matter.
现在最要紧的就是我们在这儿
Right now, all that matters is that we are here.
在一个非常甜蜜的泳池里
It is a pretty sweet pool.
这不只是个泳池
It's not just the pool.
我不用再躲着了
I mean, I'm out.
我不必担心
You know, I don't have to worry about
被一些事或一些人激怒了
being provoked by something or someone or...
因为我能控制住
if I'm in control.
我可以放轻松
I can relax.
我还能和你在一起
And I can be with you.
打扰一下 请问是钱德勒女士吗
Excuse me, Ms. Chandler?
我们有通行卡啊
Um, we have an access card.
宾馆内线有您一通电♥话♥
There's a call on the house phone for you.
池水怎么样
How's the water?
热吗 咸吗
Heated? Salt?
JT 有什么事
Hey, JT, what's going on?
你知道化疗能除去癌细胞
You know how chemo can get rid of cancer cells,
也能让你非常虚弱
but also make you insanely sick?
这些药对文森特来说就像是一千倍的化疗
Well, these pills are like that times 1,000 for Vincent.
他继续服药的话
He keeps taking them,
最多再活个两三年
they'll kill him in... two, three years, tops.
但盖比从小就服药
But Gabe's been taking them since he was a kid.
我提醒过你
And like I warned you,
盖比是另一物种
Gabe's a different generation.
对他影响不同
It affects him differently.
你对我的态度能别像对待五岁小孩吗
Okay. Can you not talk to me like I'm five?
抱歉
Sorry,
莎拉刚因我晚饭爽约吼我了
Sarah just yelled at me for bailing on dinner.
而且我也很失望
And I'm disappointed, too.
我懂
I know.
坏消息总是你告诉他的
You know what-- you've had to break the bad news to him enough times.
这次换我来吧
This one's on me-- I'll do it.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
但他说药是有效的 对吧
Yeah, but he said they work, right?
文森特 这么做不值得
Vincent, it's not worth it.
别劝我了 我们这样度过美好的三年
What, come on, three good years of us doing stuff like this?
和今早相比 这才更应该成为我们的未来
That's more of a future than we had this morning.
不 这样不成
No, it isn't.
是的 我是希望拥有那样的生活
Yes... I want those things,
但不能没有你
but not without you.
我很抱歉强迫你
I'm just, I'm so sorry that I pushed you
让你经历这些大起大落
and took you up the roller coaster.
没关系
I'm fine.
别说"没关系"
Don't say "Fine."
我有关系的时候就这么说
That's what I say when I'm not fine.
我发现了
Yeah, I noticed.
我一个礼拜或一个月服一次怎么样
Okay, what if I just take them once a week, or a month.
特别时刻才服药
Uh, special occasions.
知道你服用致死的药
I'm really gonna enjoy a special occasion knowing
在特别时刻我还开心得起来吗
that you've taken something that is killing you.
文森特 你得向我发誓
Vincent, you have to swear to me
你不会再服药了
that you're not gonna take another pill.
好吧
Okay.
不 要发誓
No, swear.
我发誓 行了吧
I swear, okay?
行了
Okay.
现在我可能只剩下五小时了
Now, I probably got five good hours left.
所以我们能好好享受了吗
So can we just enjoy it?
可以 我不太想再游泳了
Yeah. I don't really want to go swimming anymore
但我们可以去我家
but we can go to my place.
我妹妹今晚不回家
My sister's out for the night.
太好了
Perfect.
文森特
Vincent?
这下不好玩了吧
Not so fun, is it, huh?
放开他
Let him go.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表