剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我会立刻告诉你 好吗
I'll call you immediately, okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢你 苔丝
Thanks, Tess.
他已经到了吗
Is he there already?
他不会来了
He's not coming.
盖比 他们把你的地方全毁了
Gabe, they tossed your place.
东西都被砸光了
Everything is destroyed.
看过监控录像 是JT·福布斯干的
Security camera showed that JT Forbes did it,
所以我想文森特今晚也不会前来赴死了
so I don't think Vincent has any interest in dying tonight.
我的可变离心机
My variable centrifuge
已经被砸得稀巴烂了
is a giant heap of parts.
再弄一台
Go find another one.
为什么 你怎么把他弄来
Why? How are you gonna get him here?
是人就有弱点
Every man has a weakness,
而我知道文森特的弱点是什么
and I know what Vincent's is.
我们俩得来个环城之旅了
You and I are gonna take a little drive in the country.
我就想开个机
I just need it on.
早就猜到了
Well, I, uh... sort of deduced that
就算你没带警徽 也能猜得到
even without a badge.
好吧
Okay.
你压根就不知道
You don't even remotely comprehend
这片小小的玻璃背后 究竟装着些什么吧
what's behind this little piece of glass, do you?
显然不知道
Absolutely not.
所以他们才付钱雇你啊
That's what they pay you for,
不过显然 我们俩中 只有我
but apparently only one of us can actually
能恪尽职守
do their job, so...
等等 给我一秒钟
Hold on, just-just give me a second.
行吗
Okay?
好吧 我们来试试看
Okay, let's see this, uh...
好了 成了
Yup, okay, here we go.
看啊
Look at that.
我们俩都在恪尽职守
Two of us doing our job.
你欠我顿饭哦
You owe me dinner.
于昨日回国
没找到什么有用的信息
Not finding any retrievable information.
无论谁干的 都已经销毁了一切证据
Whoever beat us here, they wiped everything.
你确定不是洛文干的
You sure Lowan didn't do this?
我觉得不是
I doubt it.
我们之前也不知道洛文还活着
We may not have known Lowan was still alive,
但肯定有人知道了
but... someone did.
还毁了他的全部研究
Killed all his research.
好吧
Well...
我们就把那个人找出来
Let's find out who it was.
用他把洛文引出来
And bring in Lowan.
我这么大老远跑来
I did not come all this way
不能让他再次从我手里跑了
to let him slip through my fingers again.
我以前来过这儿
I've been here before.
小时候
As a child.
有一天你妈妈来看我时
Your mom brought you one day to play
把你带来玩儿
when she came to check on me.
我还在想你记不记得
I was wondering if you'd remember.
你就想这样报答
Is this really how you want to repay her
她把你从实验室救出来的恩情吗
for rescuing you from those labs?
文森特愿意给你提供血液
Vincent was willing to give you his blood.
很可惜这不够 而且他也发现了
Sadly that's not enough and Vincent figured it out.
我昨天才发现
I didn't realize until yesterday
过程会十分复杂
just how comprehensive the procedure would be.
你要杀了他
You're gonna kill him.
他已经不是个野兽了
He's not a beast anymore.
他吃了你的药
He took your pills.
那些药对他起的作用和你的不一样
They had a different effect on him than you.
他不需要再吃药了
He doesn't need to take another one.
我知道你想干什么 凯瑟琳
I know what you're trying to do, Catherine.
你无法阻止我继续
And you won't stop me from moving forward
即使文森特看起来很正常
because Vincent looks normal.
他们对他所做的一切
Everything they've done
仍然存在于他的系统里
to him is still in his system.
他还会转化
He's still in transition.
我想他所做的牺牲
I imagine the sacrifice hasn't been easy
应该不少吧
for him though, has it?
什么 变回正常的牺牲吗
What, being back to normal?
泰勒也这样说过 正常
Tyler used to say that-- "Normal."
这只会让我更加觉得自己不正常
Which only reminded me how much I'm not.
我们想要的都一样 凯瑟琳
We all want the same thing, Catherine--
融入社会 找到真爱
to fit in, to find love.
尽管拥有那样人类梦想的
As incredible as it feels to taste that power,
无所不能的力量很神奇
strength to do things men can only dream of doing,
任何人都会放弃这一切
anyone would sacrifice that
换取一丝简单人类幸福的可能
for a chance at simple human happiness.
他不会来的
He won't come.
你知道他会的
You know he will.
他爱你
He loves you.
他可以为了救你放弃自己的生命
He would give up his life to save you.
他人呢
Where is he?
我马上把他找来
I'll have him here soon.
你一小时前也这样说
Soon was an hour ago.
你拖的时间越长
The longer you're progressed,
就越难控制你的镇静程度
the harder it's gonna be to manage your sedation levels.
你准备好一切就行
Just have everything ready.
你的时间不多了 洛文
You're running out of time, Lowan.
我不会打给他的
I won't call him.
不 你会的
Yeah, you will.
你的电♥话♥在我这儿
I have your phone.
凯特 凯特
Cat? Cat?
你去哪儿了
Hey, where have you been?
我们一直想要提醒
We've been trying to warn...
太晚了 我想说冷静下来 不过我听说
Too late-- I'd tell you to calm down, but I hear
你现在已经没有易怒的问题了
your anger issues aren't a problem anymore.
你对她做了什么
What have you done with her?
她在这儿 没事
She's here. She's fine.
你乖乖执行协议内容
You hold up your end of the agreement
她就不会有事
and nothing will happen to her.
听着 我不相信你
Look, I don't believe you, okay?
我要见她 让她接电♥话♥
I want to see her-- put her on.
文森特 我没事
Vincent, I'm fine.
别来 他要杀了你
Don't come-- he's gonna kill you...
是 凯特
Yeah... Cat!
6268号♥ 罗切斯特庭院
6268 Rochester Court.
一小时内你不来
You're not here within the hour,
就再也见不到凯瑟琳了
you won't see Catherine again.
对不起 凯瑟琳
I'm sorry, Catherine.
我了解被锁在这里的感受
I know what it's like to be locked in here.
我找到一个离心机代替
I found the centrifuge replacement
凯勒和他的机灵小弟毁掉的那个
for the one that Keller and his whiz kid destroyed.
那我们就是回归正轨了
So we're back on track?
只要你能及时把凯勒找来
Assuming you get to Keller in time.
我来搞定凯勒 你多久能到
I'll handle Keller. What's your ETA?
我派实验室的助手拿着新的仪器过去了
I'm sending the lab assistant over to you with the new equipment.
我一个小时之内到 好吧
I'll be there within the hour, all right?
她有枪
Whoa, she's got a gun!
拿着 拿着
Take it, take it.
机灵小弟啊
Whiz kid, huh?
你怎么知道要销毁离心分离机
How did you know to destroy the centrifuge?
想象一下
Imagine that.
美丽的神秘女人
Beautiful mysterious woman,
致命的野兽政客
deadly politician beastman...
就当是与生俱来的直觉吧
call it a wild hunch.
知道吗 没关系
Well, you know what? It doesn't matter.
因为如果你不出现
Because if you don't show,
他就会杀了你的女朋友
he's going to kill your girlfriend.
谢谢你成为我们的谈判筹码
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表