剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, they were like sisters.
姐妹间也有竞争
Sisters can be competitive.
尤其是在维多利亚被降格的情况下
Especially given Victoria's demotion.
降格
Demotion?
不 她的脚趾受伤了
No, she broke her toe.
这听上去没什么
It sounds minor.
其实是毁灭性的
It's a devastating injury.
她去外地休养了近一年才康复
She had to leave the city for almost a year to recover.
没毁灭吧 她现在跳奥黛塔没问题啊
It's not so devastating that she can't dance Odette now.
维多利亚没必要杀人
Look, Victoria didn't have to kill anyone.
这角色已非她莫属
The role was already hers.
我们只是在等她完全康复
We were just waiting for her to make a full recovery.
等等 你是说
Wait. You mean,
杰玛只是暂时出演奥黛塔吗
Gemma was only a temporary Odette?
这是众所周知的
That was no secret to anyone,
她们俩也不例外
including both the girls.
她们还有别的竞争吗
Could there have been another rivalry between them?
比如 男朋友
Maybe a boyfriend?
她们都没有 如果有我肯定知道
No, neither of them. I would know.
她们整天都在这里
The girls are here 24/7,
所以我才敦促董事会
which is why I was pushing the board
安装安保系统
to pay for a security system.
-外面的人 谢谢 -谢谢
- Anyone... Thank you. - Thanks.
鱼龙混杂
...can just wander off the street.
其实 我们猜测是杰玛认识的人干的
Well, actually, one theory is, this is someone Gemma knew.
给我们看看她的储物柜吧
We're gonna need you to show us her locker.
从你的表情看
From the look on your face,
这里平时有放东西吧
I take it there's usually stuff in here.
多得都放不下了 我也不明白
Overflowing. I don't understand.
还有其他人有钥匙吗
Did anyone else have access?
据我所知 没有了
Not that I'm aware of.
也许她把东西都给别人了
Maybe she gave her combo to somebody.
比如 姐妹
Like a sister?
也许是有人把她的东西扔了
Maybe someone threw her things out.
还很新鲜
They're fresh.
是啊 我只扔过一次鲜花
Yeah, the only time I toss fresh flowers
因为是我讨厌的人送的
is when they're from someone I don't like.
你感觉到粉末了吗
Do you feel something powdery?
真有你的 钱德勒
You're good, Chandler.
她手里的粉末是百合花粉
Powder on her hands was lily pollen.
她临死前 收到了不喜欢的人
She got flowers from someone she didn't like
送来的花
right before she died.
前男友吗 还是更年期的老妈
Ex-boyfriend? Overbearing stage mom?
她父母住在俄亥俄
Her parents live in Ohio,
目前也没发现她有男友
and so far, no indication of a boyfriend.
谢谢
Thanks.
血液检测有新发现
Well, blood work says she had something.
我们在她体内发现了米非司酮
We found mifepristone in her system.
说那么专业的词 是想让我自卑吗
Do you just use big words to make me feel dumb?
是一种药 从这么低的剂量看
It's a medication, which, at these low doses,
是用来避孕的
is used as the Morning After Pill.
不是让你自卑 是给你留下深刻印象
And no, it's to impress you.
想让我印象更深的话
Well, what would impress me more
就告诉我维多利亚跟这事的关系
is if you could tell me how Victoria fits in.
还在坚持你的女人相斗论啊
Ah, sticking with your catfight theory.
有可能 比如说 我也不清楚
Maybe it was, like-- I don't know--
三角恋出问题了
a love triangle gone wrong?
这些到头来都会被推♥翻♥的 不是吗
Those never seem to work out, do they?
我可不想被球棒痛打
I didn't want to get hit by a bat,
也不是为我妈妈而来
and I'm not here about my mom.
最说得通的是她有地下男友
So, working theory is, secret boyfriend,
但线索只有一些递送的百合 无法追踪
but they're deli lilies, so they're untraceable.
你想喝点什么吗
You want a drink or something?
不用 我只想弄清
No, I want to figure out
维多利亚跟这些事的关联
how Victoria fits into all this.
虽然没有不在场证明 但她没有动机
Her alibi is weak, but she has no motive.
你不是有个搭档可以讨论这些事的吗
Don't you have a partner to talk to about all this?
是你说她在撒谎
You're the one who said she was lying.
但是你说她心跳很快
You're the one who said her pulse was racing
是因为死者是她的朋友
because her friend died.
那她到底是心虚
Okay, so, is she guilty,
还是想掩饰什么
or is she just trying to cover something up?
谎言总归成不了真
A lie's a lie, okay?
就像你说 来这里是因为案子
Just like you say you're here about your case,
但其实是想了解关于你妈妈的信息
when you're really just wanting information about your mom.
怎么 我的心跳也很快吗
What, my pulse is racing, too?
有一点
A little.
我发誓 我以前是个正常人
I swear, I used to be a normal person.
依我看来 你很正常
Well, from where I stand, you seem pretty normal.
好了 别再秀你的超能力了
Well, so much for your super-senses.
昨天我看了
I saw this, um...
露营的老照片
old photo from camp yesterday.
都认不出我自己了
Couldn't even recognize myself.
那天过后 我始终耿耿于怀
You know, ever since that day, I... I can't let it go.
一想到杀了我妈妈的人
Just the thought that the people responsible for
还在逍遥法外
killing my mom are out there.
我也认不出自己来
Can't recognize myself, either.
看看你的头发
Look at your hair.
我还以为听到了尖叫
I thought I heard squealing.
这个护腰 你欠我29.99美元
You owe me $29.99 for this lumbar pack.
能借一步说话吗
Can I, uh...?
当然
Yeah.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
这件事怎么还没了结
You were supposed to deal with this.
这次和她妈妈无关
It's not about her mom.
这么说她现在只是顺路来闲聊一下
Oh, great. So now she's just dropping by for some chit-chat?
-JT 放松点 -放轻松
- JT, relax. - Relax?
-是的 -别跟我说什么放轻松
-Yeah. - Don't tell me to relax.
你也不能放松警惕 你要保证
I don't tell you to relax. You were gonna make sure
她再也不会出现在这里
she never came back here.
我担心的不只是缪尔菲德的人
And it's not just Muirfield I'm worried about.
她不会暴露我们的行踪
She's not going to expose us.
我担心的是你
I'm talking about you.
她都快成这里的常客了
You look like you're about to make her a playlist in there.
别这样 JT
Come on, JT.
我们只是讨论一起案件
We were talking about a case.
你们在谈什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you were talking about.
你忘了上次你这样做时
You know what happened last time
发生了什么吗
you were busy making playlists.
这次可能更糟 她是警♥察♥
And this would be worse. She's a cop.
这和上次不一样
Yeah, okay, well, this isn't last time.
还好吗
All good?
没事
Yeah.
他们是谁
So... who are they?
一些朋友
Just guys.
他们也参加了
Were they part of... ?
是的
Yeah.
能跟我讲讲他们吗
Will you tell me about them?
比如
Like...
这个人 他是谁
Like this guy-- who is he?
他叫雷
That's Ray.
但我们总叫他帕米·苏
We used to call him Pammy Sue.
是他老家女友的名字
His girlfriend back home.
他老是说起她
He would always talk about her.
总觉得她背叛了他
Convinced she was cheating.
事实上呢
Was she?
他没机会知道
He never got to find out.
文森特 你有没有考虑过站出来
Vincent, you ever thought about coming forward?
揭露缪菲尔德行动
About what Muirfield did?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
我说真的 我们可以调查他们
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表