剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Keep your weight back. Good luck.
你在这里做什么 我以为...
What are you doing here? I thought...
当缪尔菲德的人抓你时
Muirfield-- when they took you,
你有没有记住车牌号♥或地址
did you get a license plate or an address?
什么
What?
任何可以追踪他们的东西
Anything to track them.
他们给了我一张名片
They gave me a card.
在家里 你要它做什么
It's at home... What are you going to do with it?
凯瑟琳 我不信他们会这样放过你
Catherine, I don't buy that they just let you go.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
Okay, I don't know what's going on,
但他们肯定有阴谋
but they will have a plan.
他们会回来的 到时候
They will come back, and when they do,
就有可能会伤害你
they will probably hurt you.
我能保护自己 不需要你帮忙
I can defend myself. You don't need to.
我可以帮到一个躺在垃圾箱里的孩子
So, I can help a kid in a dumpster,
却帮不到你
but I can't help you?
你要怎么帮
How are you going to help?
我会找到他们 阻止他们
I'm gonna find them and I am gonna stop them.
要杀更多的人吗
By killing more people?
他们带走我后 给我看了很多照片
When they took me, they showed me photos.
还有关于受害者的报道
Articles with... with victims.
并不是只有缪尔菲德的人
They weren't just guys from Muirfield or...
和战亡人员
casualties of war there.
还有个酒保
There was a guy behind a bar.
那是五年前的事情
That was five years ago.
他在欺负女人
He had a woman, okay?
把她按倒在地...
He was holding her down...
我没想到你杀的还有普通平民
I didn't realize there were civilians.
你害怕的是我
You're afraid of me.
昨晚我以为你害怕缪尔菲德
Last night, I thought it was Muirfield,
但其实是我
but it's me.
你得明白我是个警♥察♥
Understand that I am a cop.
我抓的都是像你这样的人
I put people like you away.
你在想 我是不是应该被关进笼子
You're trying to decide if I belong in a cage.
我存在的证据 回归正常生活吧 再见
如果这地方接收问题少年
If this is where they send troubled teens,
那我也想加入了
where do I sign up?
看看这些人
Look at these people.
-忙于训练 -对其他漠不关心
- Practicing their sport. - Not a care in the world.
不断完善骑术
Getting really good at it.
不用做什么决定
No big decisions to make.
天啊 别告诉我来这里是为了
Oh, my God, don't tell me this is about what balloons to pick
给你继母的新娘送礼会挑气球
for your step-mom's bridal shower.
你还在说垒球的事情
Hey, you're still talking about softball.
现在我要谈马球了
And now I'm talking about polo.
看这根马球棍的底部
Look at the end of this.
和汤米的瘀伤形状相同
It's the same shape as Tommy's bruises.
你们是警探吧
You must be the detectives.
我是洛依斯·惠特沃斯
I'm Lois Whitworth,
霍克郡马球俱乐部主席
president of the Hawkshire Polo Club
"策马扬鞭"项目的负责人
and the "Achieve to Ride Program".
-汤米怎么样了 -还在昏迷中
- How's Tommy? - He's in a coma.
天啊 我今天本来要去医院看他的
Oh, my God. I was gonna go visit him at the hospital today,
但又怕打扰到他
but I didn't want to intrude.
你们好像关系不错
Sounds like you were close.
家长把孩子交给我们 我们得视如己出
Ah, people send us their children; they become our children.
只是令人难过的是
It's just heartbreaking
我们无法控制保护区外的情况
that we can't control what happens outside of our cocoon.
你的保护区里装有摄像头吗
Your cocoon have security cameras?
只在会所里装了
Uh, only in the clubhouse.
不过案子发生在市区吧
But I thought this happened in the city.
事实上 我们相信这里是案发现场
Actually, we have reason to believe it happened here.
-什么 -汤米的父亲提过
- What? - Tommy's dad mentioned
六个月前 他就完成了矫正项目
that he finished the program six months ago,
-你知道他还来这里吗 -是的
- but do you know if he was still coming up here? -Yeah.
他做得很好 我们就雇了他
He did so well, we put him on payroll.
他打扫马厩 维修马场
He would, uh, clean the stalls, maintain the grounds.
他其实还在这里打球
He actually played quite a bit of the sport.
-打得很好 -他有什么对手或敌人吗
- He was very good. - He have any rivals, enemies?
不 没有这种事
No, not out here.
我们亲密无间 是个有爱的团体
We're a very close, loving community.
亲密到会送给他这个吗
So close that she gave him this?
这可是块好表啊
That's a pretty nice watch.
不 这是我丈夫的 你们从哪儿得到的
No, this is my husband's. Where did you get this?
他没发现表丢了吗
He didn't notice it was missing?
他两年前就去世了
He passed away two years ago.
那汤米是偷的吗
So he stole it?
我不知道
I don't know.
这就是我工作难做的地方
This is the hard part of my job.
接收一个像汤米这样的孩子
You take in a kid like Tommy,
身上有着各种恶习
with all of his issues,
你以为改变了他 但
you think you're making a difference, but...
也许他又走回老路了
Maybe he was back to his old ways.
如果他偷了我的东西
If he stole from me,
他就能偷任何人的东西了
he could have stolen from anyone.
你认识她吗
Do you recognize her?
这是我的女儿 怎么了
Yeah, this is my daughter. Why?
她在和汤米谈恋爱吗
Were she and Tommy in a relationship?
不 她有男朋友
No. She has a boyfriend.
你们难道认为这事和她有关
You don't think this has something to do with her, do you?
他没偷我爸的手表 是我送给他的
He didn't steal my dad's watch-- I gave it to him.
我爱过他
I thought I was in love with him.
但你没告诉别人吗
But you didn't tell anybody?
你妈妈不知道 她认为你有男朋友
Your mom didn't know-- she thinks you have a boyfriend.
肖恩·海兰德吗
Sean Hyland?
她想让我们俩结婚
Yeah, she has us walking down the aisle,
不过我跟他大约在三个月前分手了
but... I broke up with Sean, like, three months ago.
他怎么看你和汤米的事
How'd he feel about you and Tommy?
我不知道他是否知情
I don't know if he knew, either.
来 威士克 跟我走
Come on, Whiskers, let's go.
汤米是个问题少年
Look, Tommy was part of the program.
我觉得每个人都会反对我们
I guess I just felt like everyone would have disapproved.
他劣迹斑斑 还有前科
I mean, he has a lot of baggage and a record.
我不想听到这些反对声音
I just didn't want to hear about it.
你说你爱过汤米 是过去时
You said you were in love with Tommy-- past tense.
发生了什么事
What happened?
就是有人本性难移
What happened is, a tiger doesn't change their stripes.
我发现他给马注射兴♥奋♥剂♥
Turns out he was doping horses.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他给马注射类固醇
He was injecting them with steroids
然后在马球比赛中下注
and then betting on polo matches.
很可能惹怒别人
Sounds like a good way to piss people off.
还有其他人知道吗
Anyone else know about it?
我不清楚
I don't know.
他给威士克注射之后
I mean, I was oblivious until I found out
我才发现这件事
he had done it to Whiskers.
什么时候的事
When was that?
大概 一周前
Like... a week ago.
就是最近的事
That's a pretty recent betrayal.
前天晚上你在哪儿
Where were you two nights ago?
家里
Home.
我哭成了泪人
Weeping into a bowl of ice cream.
我真是太蠢了
I just feel so stupid.
"策马扬鞭"问题少年矫正
"Achieve to Ride for Troubled Teens."
来这儿的 显然是问题少年啊
He came with his own warning label.
我怎么就不明白呢
How did I not see it?
大多数人都会如此
I think most of us can relate.
文森特
Vincent?
文森特
Vincent!
别闹了 伙计
Seriously, dude,
今天你最好不要招惹我
today is not the day to screw with me.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表