剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
九年前 我亲眼目睹母亲被害
Nine years ago I witnessed my mother's murder.
若不是文森特出手相救 我也难逃一死
I would've been killed, too, if it hadn't been for Vincent.
我本是试验性特种部队的一员
I was part of an experimental Special Forces group.
他们的目标是创造出无敌的超级战士
Their goal was to create the perfect super soldier.
但是出了差错
But something went wrong.
是你
You're him.
置身于任何一段感情中都是一种冒险
Being in any relationship, it's a risk.
福布斯博士 我想问问你写的文章
Dr. Forbes, it's about something that you wrote.
那是多年前的事了
That was years ago.
我有证据证明跨物种生物的存在
I have evidence that a cross-species creature exists.
我需要和一位生物化学家合作
I could do with a biochemist.
我会和你一起进行各个方面的调查
I'd include you in all aspects of the investigation.
我的护士 你认识她吗
My nurse, you might know her?
我们从小一起长大
We grew up together.
关系很亲近
We were pretty close.
他们说你死了
They said you were dead.
你还是把我忘了吧
You should've just given up on me.
我爱过你
I loved you.
也许我一直看错了我俩的关系
Maybe I've been misreading us.
你好
Hi.
提醒我别再中弹了
Remind me never to get shot again.
别再中弹了
Never get shot again.
进来吧
Come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在把哑铃放下
Now put the dumbbell down.
为什么我觉得接下来要做的事会让我更疼呢
Why do I get the feeling that this is going to hurt even worse?
把手给我 来
Give me your hands. Come on.
你需要锻炼身体柔韧性
You need to work on your flexibility.
我可不记得要你做我的个人理疗师
I don't remember asking you to be my personal physical therapist.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Okay. - Okay.
-稍向后仰 就这样 -好
- Slightly back, that's it. - Okay.
小心
Careful.
当我第一次在阿富汗中枪时
You know, the first time I got shot in Afghanistan,
几个月都睡不好
I couldn't sleep for months.
对 感觉像在梦游
Yeah, it's like I'm sleepwalking.
我什么事都做不了
I can't do anything,
他们减少了我的工作时间
and they've got me on restrictive duty
直至我的身心状态都恢复到标准水平
until I am physically and emotionally up to par.
再来
And, again.
你不接电♥话♥吗
You want to answer that?
没关系 我待会再打回去
Uh, no, it's okay. I'll call her back.
是艾丽克丝
Ah, it's Alex.
真的 文森特 没关系
Really, Vincent, it's okay.
我不介意
I don't mind.
好吧 谢了
Uh, okay, thanks.
听着 凯瑟琳 事情是这样的
Look, uh... Catherine, the thing is...
你不必解释
You... You don't have to explain.
她曾是你的未婚妻
She was your fiancee.
你们俩一直计划着结婚的事
You were planning a life together for years.
是六年加一整个童年
Six years and an entire childhood.
但 你和我
But... you and me...
我和你
You and I are...
我不清楚我们之间算什么
You know, I don't know what we are.
大概是在三不管地带吧
We're kind of in no-man's-land.
我是说 我们甚至都不太了解彼此
Yeah, I mean- I mean, we've hardly even known each other,
才认识几个月
what, a few months.
这真的不关我的事
You know, it's really none of my business.
我马上就出来
I'll be right out.
好
Yeah.
你打我电♥话♥正好
You know, it's, uh, it's good you called.
我也正好有事
There's, um, there's something
要和你谈谈
that I wanted to talk to you about, too.
你再等我一下 待会我任你处置
I'll be all yours if you just give me a sec.
这是你想给我看的吗
Is this what you wanted to show me?
不是
No.
这才是
This is.
我怎么和那六年时光竞争
How am I supposed to compete with six years?
更别提他们还是青梅竹马
Not to mention the fact that they grew up together
而且她还不知道他身上的阴暗面
and that she doesn't know all the darker sides of him.
但如果我说 选我吧
But, if I say, hey, pick me,
无视那个近乎完美又体贴
and ignore that totally perfect, caring woman
你曾想共度一生的女人
that you planned on spending your life with,
那我绝对是个贱♥人♥了
I am a total bitch.
对吗
Aren't I?
你是吗
Are you?
你别反问我
Don't "are you?" me.
为了恢复全职工作
It's bad enough that I am being forced
强迫我来这里已经够糟了
to come here just to get back to full duty.
不说这些自省的废话 我也可以正常工作
I could do without the self-reflective crap.
首先 我要说你如此迅速地开诚布公
First of all, let me say that I am impressed by your willingness
让我印象深刻
to open up so quickly...
是的 我知道必要程序
Yes, I know the mandatory routine.
我越早吐露心声
The sooner I spill my heart,
就能越快离开这里
the faster I get out of here.
第二 硬性要求是
Second, what's mandatory,
我们要聊一下你因枪击而遭受的
is for us to discuss the trauma that you went through
精神创伤 而不是你男朋友的问题
during the shooting, not your boyfriend issues.
第三 是的 你会是一个坏女人
Third, yes, you would be.
不过无所谓
And that's okay.
有时我们就得坏一点
Sometimes in life we need to be a bitch
才能得到我们想要的
in order to get what we need.
你现在迈出了正确的一步
And you're off to a good start.
抱歉
Sorry.
在妈妈被杀后 我接受的治疗
I had enough therapy to last a lifetime
到现在都让我够呛
when my mom was killed.
我知道这就像给罗特韦尔狗吃上等大排一样
I know, that is like throwing prime rib at a Rottweiler.
罗特韦尔狗 短毛 黑褐色的德国种警犬
-用这种犬来比喻挺有意思 -它们很漂亮
- Interesting choice of dog. - They're beautiful.
也很危险
And dangerous.
无意冒犯 医生您叫
No offense, Doctor...
大卫
Oh, David.
我不需要心理医生
But I don't need a shrink
来找出自己的问题
to figure out what my problems are.
你是说无视自己的痛苦情绪
You mean running away from tough emotions
一心扑在工作上吗
and throwing yourself into your work?
我看了你的资料
I read your file.
但愿你看得开心
I hope it was a good read.
从你的资料来看 我觉得
And from your file, my conjecture is
你十分依赖自己的精神支柱
you lean on your crutches:
工作 保护他人
Work, protecting people...
是的 我立过誓
Yes, I took an oath.
要奉献自己 保护他人
To serve and protect.
但你到底是在保护谁
But who are you really protecting?
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
艾丽克丝 你好啊
Alex. Hey, hi.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我来接受康复训练
I was just jumping through hoops.
还得做个最后的鉴定
Had to get a final evaluation
他们才让我回去工作
before they return me to full duty.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
准备回家 又要赶不及了
I'm just heading home. Running late.
是去 健身房♥吗
For... the gym?
不是 这是 换洗的衣物
Oh, no, it's, uh, change of clothes.
我的生活非常多姿多彩
I live a very glamorous life.
好吧 电梯到了
Well, that's my ride.
-再见 -拜
- See you. - Bye.
谁能给我解释一下
Someone please explain to me
为什么你一个没工作 不外出
how a guy who's unemployed, never goes out,
并且被认定死亡的人 居然有不只一个
and is officially dead, gets not one,
而是两个无比性感的女人为你争宠
but two smoking hot women fighting for his attention.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表