剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
不要年年如此就好了
Let's just not make it an annual thing, huh?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想说 但
I hate to say it, but, uh,
盖比在这里
Gabe is here, so
你该走了
you should probably go.
那是什么
What is that?
这墓里不是空的
Someone's buried down there.
瓦纳萨之墓
那是朵马蹄莲
It's a calla lily.
就是妈妈
It's her.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
我该相信你的
I never should've doubted you.
瓦纳萨之墓
所以文森特来救你
So, Vincent comes to the rescue,
而功劳归你
and you get the credit?
这次是的
This time, yeah.
而且这也不能叫立功
And I wouldn't exactly call it credit.
我得解释为什么他脖子断了
I have to explain a broken neck
而且地上还有个洞
and a hole in the floor.
DNA怎么办
What about DNA?
正当防卫 他们不会查的
Self-defense, they won't check.
天啊 你们恋爱让我觉得
Wow, your relationship makes mine
我的恋爱太小儿科了
seem like a piece of cake.
谢谢你打给他
Thank you for calling him.
我要去15分局了 你会怎么样
Where would you be if I was at the 15th?
早死了
Dead.
干得好 瓦格斯
Nice work, Vargas.
谢谢
Thanks.
跟头儿搞上之后 破案不费吹灰之力啊
Lot easier to break a case when you're doing the boss, huh?
我们只是喝喝咖啡而已
It was coffee.
我送检察官回去
I'll drive the ADA home.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
我带你看个东西
I want to show you something.
她在这里
Here she is.
为何在这里
Why here?
这么人迹罕至的地方
In the middle of nowhere?
又是谁不遗余力地把她移到这里
And who went to all the trouble to move her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你要怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
你不能就把她留在这里
You can't just leave her here.
如果缪菲尔德费尽心思把她移到这里
If Muirfield cared enough to move her out here,
我却把她移回去
and I move her back...
这只会暴露我的家人
it's just gonna put my family on their radar.
不值得冒险
It's not worth the risk.
而且 10年来
Besides, there's a cracked headstone
我已习惯于那座有裂纹的墓碑了
I've been going to for a decade.
你难道不想知道她到底发生了什么
So, you don't want to know what happened to her?
不 我当然想知道
No, of course I do.
但每一次我找到答案
But with every answer,
新的问题又会出现
there's all these questions.
新故事已经多得让我疲惫
It's kind of hard hearing new stories.
让我觉得 其实我没自己想的那样特别
Makes you feel like you weren't as special as you thought.
你很特别
You were.
她以前总是提到你
She talked about you all the time.
你二年级时在话剧里扮演了罗莎·帕克斯
I know you were Rosa Parks in your second grade play,
你曾在玩滑梯的时候摔断了胳膊
that you broke your arm on a Slip'n Slide,
你以前很讨厌练小提琴
that you hated to practice violin.
还有很多
So much.
她觉得你优秀极了
She thought you hung the moon.
你太棒了
You were great.
我们该庆祝一下
We should celebrate.
我可没心情庆祝
I don't feel like celebrating.
我不希望被调职
I don't want a transfer.
我刚和凯特重做搭档
I just got my partnership back with Cat,
你也说过
and like you said,
我们配合得很好
we're doing pretty well.
但你说得对
But you're right,
如果我们的事曝光了会很麻烦
it makes me look bad if we go public,
你的事业也会因此受影响
and it's not good for you either.
所以呢
So?
所以我们得更谨慎
So we just need to be more careful.
比如我现在根本不该在这里
Like, I shouldn't even be in here right now.
你说得对
You're right.
不提15分局了
You know what, forget the 15th.
另外 那边的职位已经有人了
Besides, the spot's been taken.
我相信马雷利警探会很高兴被调过去
I, uh, I believe Detective Marelli will be very happy there.
马雷利
Marelli?
-你是不是 -是的
- Did you... - Oh, I did.
你不能把所有知道我俩私情的人都调走
You know, you can't transfer everyone who knows about us.
这就是我给你买♥♥咖啡机的原因
Oh, that's why I bought you a coffeemaker.
别靠近我
Don't come near me.
-什么 -百叶窗可是开着的
- What? - The blinds are open.
天哪
Oh, my God.
因为我给你的第一件礼物
I had to make up for the fact
被我弄坏了
that the first present I got you, um...
所以我得对你做点补偿
I kind of broke it.
本来想送你
It was, um, it was supposed to be
一支天国之蜡
a celestial candle.
最后决定送我一片天国星空吗
So you made me a celestial sky.
是的
Yeah.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
你真是绝世好男友
You are the best boyfriend ever.
显然我现在该信任你的直觉了
And clearly I should know by now to trust your instincts.
其实 我的直觉也不总是对
Actually, not always.
所以在过去12小时内
So, it was a good thing
我觉得我妈妈还活着 是好事吗
that I thought my mother was alive for 12 hours?
不 但是
No, but...
我的直觉总是想要保护你
My instinct is always gonna be to protect you.
但有时
But sometimes,
对你来说并不公平
that's not fair to you.
你妈妈的事 我早该告诉你
I should've told you about your mom.
我理解你为什么不告诉我
I get why you didn't.
不 你需要追寻答案
No, you need to pursue answers.
即使这意味着你需要和助理地检一起调查
And even if that means you need to hang out with the ADA,
我也不该阻止你
I shouldn't keep you from doing that.
我会在你意识到错误时
I'll just be here for you
陪在你身边
when you realize the error of your ways.
如果这样说能让你好受一点的话
You know, if it makes you feel any better,
我想我也有点嫉妒盖布了
I think I was a little jealous of Gabe, too.
我以前是妈妈最亲近的人
I was always my mom's person.
每当她需要帮手
You know, whenever it was,
比如她问"谁要和妈妈一起去超♥市♥"时
"Who's gonna go to the market with Mom?",
回应她的总是我
it was me.
家里为什么事吵架的时候
If there was ever a family debate,
我们总是在一条战线上
we were always on the same side.
但后来 盖布出现了
And then, Gabe shows up with his...
分享了他和妈妈的共同时光
stories of his time with her.
也许这就是我在纪念会上发火的原因
Maybe that's why I went a little Code Yellow at her party.
你发火了
You went Code Yellow?
脾气大的可不只是你
You're not the only one with a temper.
但我现在不嫉妒他了
But I'm not jealous of him anymore.
同样 你也不该嫉妒他
And you shouldn't be, either.
看看这个
I mean, look at this.
是啊
Yeah.
我想与你共享美酒美食
Well, I wanted to wine and dine you.
不过我对那个人依然有些不放心
You know, there's still something about that guy, though.
好了 别说了
Okay, shut up.
让我吻你就行了
Just let me kiss you.
是我
Hey, it's me.
坏消息是瓦纳萨已经死了
Bad news is Vanessa's dead.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表