剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
只有我知道
I'm the only one who knows.
你知道他现在可能在哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where he is?
不知道 他从来没有在这种状态下出去过
No, he's never been out in the world in this state before.
他的药效果不是很好
His medication hasn't been working that well and...
他告诉过我 他现在应该已经恢复过来了吧
He told me, but he must've come down by now.
他一旦进入这种状态
Once he's in this state,
-就不可能恢复 -不可能吗
- there is no coming down. - There isn't?
没有药的话肯定不可能
Not without his meds.
你现在身上有吗
Okay, do you have them on you?
有
Yeah.
好的 你别动 我马上来找你
Okay, don't move. I'll be right there.
好了 不要再担心和萨拉父母碰面的事了
Okay, quit worrying about meeting Sara's parents.
我们遇到更重要的麻烦事了
We got a bigger problem on our hands.
这个世界上还有另外一个
Like there's someone else
携有变异基因的人
in the world now with corrupted DNA.
天哪 她怀孕了
Oh, God, she is pregnant?
没有 是盖比
No, Gabe.
盖比让她怀孕了
Gabe got her pregnant?
是盖比携有变异基因
Gabe is the one with corrupted DNA.
镇静枪在哪里
Where's the tranq gun?
对不起 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
显然在他小时候
Apparently Murifield did experiments on him
缪尔菲德就用他来实验
when he was a child.
他可是警♥察♥ 那他是怎么控制变身的
He's a "Suit." How does he even function?
他说他有药
He claims he's got pills.
药 什么药
Pills? What kind of pills?
JT 我不清楚 我也是刚刚才知道的
JT, I don't know, okay? I just found out about it myself.
我们花了十年的时间 我们错过了什么
We spent ten years, what did we miss?
我现在只知道他现在在纽约游荡
All I know is that he is at-large in New York City.
缪尔菲德是在他小时候做的实验
You know, Muirfield gave it to him when he was a kid.
比你早了接近二十年
That's, like, 20 years earlier than when you got it.
肯定是不一样的混合物
It must've been a different cocktail.
他就像是一代变体
He's like a First Gen.
好的 一代变体 镇静枪在哪儿
Yeah, First Gen. Great, now where's the tranq?
放厨具的箱子里
Uh, in the box with the kitchen stuff.
天哪 我不能和萨拉的父母
Oh, my God, I can't go to dinner
共进晚餐了 这样不安全
with Sara's parents. It's not even safe.
是布斯塔曼特家族
It was the Bustamonte.
是他们袭击了盖比
They're the ones who just shot at Gabe.
他很有可能正在跟踪他们
He's probably stalking them right now.
盖比的资料显示凶手是布斯塔曼特家族的朋友
It's one of Bustamonte's friends from Gabe's files.
你有什么发现吗
You getting anything?
橡胶 汽油 醋
Rubber, gasoline, vinegar.
他们用这些来分解海♥洛♥因♥
That's what they use to break down heroin.
是一个贩毒集团
It's a drug gang,
每年有两千五百万交易额
$25 million in transactions a year.
对了 我从盖比的女朋友那里拿到药了
Speaking of, I got Gabe's meds from his girlfriend.
她说盖比需要大概十颗
She said he needs, like, ten of them,
但是这里还有多余的
but there's more than that.
所以也许我们可以给JT一颗 让他化验
So maybe we can give one to JT to analyze.
其实 JT说过盖比
Actually, JT just pointed out
比较像一代变体 而我...
that Gabe's, like, First Gen and I'm...
就比如一部旧款智能手♥机♥
Okay, it's like a, an old smart phone
和新款相比 他们连插头都不一样
versus a new one; they don't even use the same plug.
但值得一试
Well, it's worth a shot.
凯瑟琳 我以为你不介意
Catherine, I thought you were fine
我们现在这种状态
with the way things are now.
你为什么对这件事这么消极
Why are you being so negative about this?
我没有 我只是不想让你
I'm not. I just... I don't want you
空欢喜一场
to get your hopes up, okay?
如果这行不通 我也能够承受
I'm fine if this doesn't work.
是吗 因为你一发现盖比的事
Really? Because the minute you found out about Gabe,
就擅离职守
you're off your post,
把我拽到那家安保严密的酒店去
you're dragging me to some high-security hotel.
我以为你会想知道这事
I thought that you would want to know about it.
又或许是因为我没有办法给你
Or maybe it's because you want the things
你想要的东西
that I can't give you,
而你觉得这是个补救的办法
and you thought this would be the answer.
文森特 我一直在说
Vincent, I keep telling you
我不需要那种篱笆小院的生活
I don't need a picket fence.
但我确实需要一个男人
But I do need a guy
他能至少为我们的未来去争取一下
who's going to at least try to have a future.
那儿有东西
Something's up there.
盖比吗
Gabe?
不知道 但那不是人类
I don't know, but it's not human.
好 你走那儿 我从另一面绕过去
Okay. You go that way, I'll go around the other side.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我在找人而已
Hey, I was just, uh, I was looking for someone.
相信我 伙计 你最好让我走
Okay, trust me, man, you want to let me go.
这是报复吗
This some kind of retaliation?
本来不是 但现在可能是了
No, but there might be some coming your way.
你在威胁我
Sounds like a threat.
只是警告一下
Just a warning.
后面还有人吗
Someone else back there?
我♥干♥掉了
There was.
苔丝刚在盖比的文件里找到了另一个地址
Tess just found another address in Gabe's files.
是写在酒店信纸上的
It was written on hotel stationery,
所以很有可能是他今天写的
so he probably just wrote it down today.
是你家
It's your place.
什么 他怎么知道我的住处
What? How does he know where I live?
等等
Wait.
-跟踪器 -一定是他今天早上放的
- Tracking device. - He must've planted it this morning.
果然 到我的辖区来 派遣特遣部队
Of course, coming to my precinct, the task force.
盖比一开始就不是为了抓布斯塔曼特
Gabe's primal drive isn't to go after the Bustamonte.
是为了找你
It's to go after you.
我有点不舒服
Um, I'm just, I'm not feeling great,
我不想...
and I don't want...
我不想传染给你和你父母
I don't want to get you and your parents sick.
等一下 我这里有个电♥话♥
Um, hold on. I got a call waiting.
你在家吗 你必须马上离开
Hey, you at home? You gotta get out of there right now.
盖比在找我 他现在的样子可能
Gabe is after me, and he probably doesn't look
不太像助理检察官了
like an ADA right now.
天哪 好的
Oh, God. Uh, okay. Um, okay.
萨拉
Sara?
对了 他拿走了
Oh, that's right, he took it.
没事
Nothing, um...
我只是找不到...
I just can't find the...
我回头再打给你
I gotta call you back.
我不是你想找的人 我的基因很无趣的
I'm not the one you're looking for. My DNA's real boring.
我们都放松点 谈一谈怎么样
How about we just relax, talk this out?
冷静 伙计
Easy fella.
文森特 这没用
Vincent, it's not working.
我知道
I know.
记住规定
The rule.
除非有多余的麻♥醉♥枪♥ 否则谁也不准把它拿走
No one takes the tranq gun unless we have a spare.
没事吧
You okay?
我只是在想一分钟前
I just think until about a minute ago, I...
我还在告诉自己那只是隐形眼镜
I was still telling myself it's contact lenses.
我是瓦格斯.
Vargas.
听着 别激动
Okay, don't react,
我们找到盖比了
because he's not exactly in a state to come back
但他现在的状态还不能回分局
to the precinct yet, but we found Gabe.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
抱歉 我不是激动 只是...
Sorry, not reacting, it's just...
乔烦了我一天了
Joe's been giving me crap all day,
好像这是我的错似的
like this is my fault.
你又能怎么办 防守47楼的窗户吗
What were you supposed to do, guard the 47th story window?
他只是压力太大
Well, he's just stressed out
发泄在我身上而已
and taking it out on me
因为他以为他有这个权力
'cause he thinks he can.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表