剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Evan, you are way out of line.
那它的基因怎么会在你围巾上
Well, what the hell is its DNA doing on your scarf?
我去了多少治安维护者犯罪现场
How many vigilante crime scenes have I been at?
它不是治安维护者
It is not a vigilante.
它是杀人犯
It's a murderer.
一头野兽 凯瑟琳
A creature, Catherine.
埃文 你了解我
Evan, you know me.
你知道我绝不会做任何事
You know that I would never do anything
来伤害自己或其他人
to hurt myself or anyone else.
不是吗
Don't you?
你检测过苔丝的衣服
Did you examine Tess's clothes?
或你自己的吗
Or your own?
我们已经追查它几个月了
We have been chasing this thing for months.
大家身上多少都会沾点证据
Why wouldn't we have trace evidence of him on any of us?
凯瑟琳 我只希望你能坦诚
Catherine, all... all I want is your honesty.
我们什么时候开始不信任对方了
When did we stop believing each other?
不管你经历着什么 现在说不迟
Whatever you're going through, it's not too late.
我会保护你
I will protect you.
我所做的一切都是在保护你
Everything I've ever done was to protect you.
你想让我相信
You want me to believe that
你背着我 偷了我的私人物品
you going behind my back, stealing my personal belongings,
是因为你在保护我吗
is-is because you have my back?
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
真♥相♥就是 治安维护者救了你的命
The truth is, the vigilante saved your life.
凯特 如果我发现你在帮助它
Cat, if... if I find out that you're helping this thing...
你要明白一点
Well, just know this:
不论付出什么代价我都要抓到他
I will do whatever it takes to get him.
我明白
I understand.
我当时有点心不在焉 落下了围巾
I left my scarf behind because my head was...
然后埃文检测了它
somewhere else, and-and Evan tested it.
那么 埃文知道你和文森特有联♥系♥
So, Evan knows you're connected to Vincent?
我不知道他能否证明
I don't know what he can prove,
但他显然已经确信了
but he definitely believes it.
他直接警告我说 如果我再包庇你
He basically warned me that, if I was protecting you,
他就会亲自出马
he would take matters into his own hands.
如果现在埃文知道我们间有联♥系♥
So, if Evan now knows there's a connection between us...
而助理地方检察官有权
And the ADA's got access
查看市内所有监控摄像头
to every surveillance camera in the city...
乔手下的加内特和纽威尔也不是省油的灯
And Joe's got a couple of loose cannons in Garnett and Newell,
他们可不会让法律妨碍他们追查
who won't let a few little laws get in their way...
他们会查到你的 文森特
they are going to find you, Vincent.
而且很快
And soon.
拜托 告诉我你们找到了有用的线索
Please, tell me you guys found something that'll help.
JT和我查了所有为这种武器
Uh, well, uh, JT and I checked out every antique buyer
出过价的古董买♥♥家
who ever bid on one of these kinds of weapons...
结果一无所获
And came up with nothing.
好吧 虽然我们必须抓住凶手
Okay, as much as we have to catch this guy,
但我们没时间了
I think we're out of time.
我们让太多的人接近真♥相♥了
We let too many people get close.
我们可能还未曾意识到
We may have passed the point of no return
就已经没有回头路了
without ever realizing it.
这么说 你觉得这一次
What, so, you think there's no way
我们可能没法遮掩真♥相♥了吗
of covering everything up this time?
我也想继续坚持 可是...
I want to stay and fight, I do, but...
我也说不准
I don't know.
所有的证据最终
All of the evidence is eventually going
都会将他们引到这里
to lead them right here,
而这里到处是你的基因
and your DNA is on everything.
好吧 等等 也许
Okay, wait-- what if
唯一能让我们都安然无恙的方法
the only way for all of us to be free
就是拱手送上他们想要的
is to give them what they want?
那是什么
And what's that?
我
Me.
研究部门
哈德逊大学
身高和体重基本相同
Nearly the same height, same weight.
他一点都不像文森特
He doesn't look anything like Vincent.
不好意思 实验室挑尸体
Sorry, the selection of cadavers at the research lab
达不到你的标准
wasn't up to your standards.
行了 这个人死了多久
Okay, how long has this guy been dead?
从味道判断 估计有一个月了
Judging from the smell, I'd say a month.
有个问题
One problem.
埃文验尸的时候
When Evan does his autopsy,
就会发现 这个人并非被烧死的
he's going to know that this body didn't die in a fire.
我会在尸检后偷换实验室的样本
I'm gonna switch the samples in the lab after the examination.
我得做很多不该做的事
I'm doing a lot of things I shouldn't be.
触犯很多法律
I'm breaking a lot of laws.
我们还有别的选择吗
What other options do we have?
除开我们奇迹般地找到那位中世纪的杀手
Aside from magically producing our medieval killer--
而那也只解决了一半的难题
which only solves half the problem anyway--
否则这是唯一能让文森特摆脱追踪的方法
this is the only way to get everyone off Vincent's trail.
让我消失
Make me disappear.
总之对于世界上其他人 他死掉 消失了
To the rest of the world anyway. Dead, gone.
不会有人员伤亡吧
Okay, no one gets hurt?
不会 我们在这里点火
No. We'll start the fire in here,
火势会通过仪器蔓延得很快
it'll spread quickly, then, with all the equipment...
还有这里所有的化学试剂
And all the other chemicals I have...
在他们到来之前
This place will be burnt to a crisp
这个地方就会燃为灰烬
before anyone even arrives.
我甚至还可以去跟踪捕兽A小队
I can even track your beast-hunting A Team
以确保我们放火时 他们离得远远的
so that when we set the blaze, they're far enough away.
只要我们通风报信的时机把握得当
Then if we time the tip-off call right,
那么房♥子烧毁的时候
the only person left in this place,
这里只会剩下一具
when it's burnt down, will be
死了一个月的尸体
dead for a month.
好吧 那我们现在只需要搞清楚
Okay, we just need to figure out
埃文对于我和文森特的关系了解多少
how much Evan really knows about my connection to Vincent.
看他有没有告诉别人
See who else he's told.
明白了 我是他唯一信任的人
I get it. I'm the only one he trusts.
好了 我走了
Okay, I'm off.
好的 如果出了差错
Okay, if something goes wrong...
我们就到"避风港"会合
We'll meet up at the "safe haven".
别让特遣小组来得太早
Just don't get the task force here too early.
必须毫无破绽 烧得干干净净
We want everything good and charred.
行吗
Okay?
明白
Okay.
保持微笑
我看到的都已经告诉警♥察♥了
Yeah, I told the cops everything I saw.
没事 再跟我说一遍吧
All right, well, tell me again.
你当时在柜台后 罪犯拿枪指着你
You were behind the counter, guy's got a gun on you.
然后 突然一下
Yeah. Then, all of a sudden,
他就被扔到饮料冰柜里去了
he's knocked into the soda fridge.
是的 他救了我的命
Yeah, that guy saved my life,
你们口中的治安维护者
your vigilante.
你看清他的长相了吗
Did you get a good look at him?
比这照片上的清楚吗
Like, more than the picture shows?
治安维护者扭转乾坤
没 但如今我再仔细回想一下
Not really, but you know, now that I think of it...
什么
Yeah?
我也说不清 但他的脸有点奇怪
I don't know, there was something weird about his face.
布满了血管
It was, uh, full of veins.
很正常 你说他当时很愤怒
That's normal. You said he was angry.
不 他整个脸都布满了血管
No. But his face was covered with veins.
就像一头野兽吧
Like-- I don't know-- like an animal maybe.
基于几个调查采访
Based on several interviews,
可以看出其作案模式
I'm seeing a pattern emerge.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
听着 下面的话你也许不爱听
Listen, you may not want to hear this,
但是你确实让我去做这些调查的
but you did order me to conduct these interviews.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
凯特的话也许不无道理
Cat might not be so off track after all.
这个治安维护者也许并不是
The vigilante might not be
我们想象中的冷血无情的杀手
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表