剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
但你知道吗 他不能这么做
But you know what? He can't.
找到盖比的事我一个字都不会说的
I won't say anything about finding Gabe.
就让他着急上火吧
Let him sweat it out.
-我回头再打给你 -好的
- Okay. I'll call you later. - All right.
你打算把这些拿去作分♥析♥是吗
You're going to save some of that to analyze, right?
他和盖比是不同代的物种
He and Gabe are different generations.
是 我懂他那个手♥机♥类比
Yes, I understand the whole phone analogy,
但说到底 他们都是手♥机♥ 所以
but in the end, they're both phones, so...
基因不是中国制♥造♥的什么漂亮小玩意儿
DNA is not a fancy gadget made in China.
我知道你们多年来一直在找治愈他的办法
I know that you guys worked on a cure for years,
但现在另外有人也带有这种变异基因
but now there's someone else with corrupted DNA, too.
你不了解那时的情形
You don't know what it was like back then.
我给药让他"探索"一下就差点害死他
I gave him stuff to just "explore" that nearly killed him.
那我们先实验一下如何
Okay, so what if we just run the labs first?
为什么你就不能满足于现状呢
Why can't you just be fine with the way things are now?
我满足于现状
I am.
可我真不认为他必须相信
But I really don't think that he should have to believe
这是他唯一的宿命
that this is his only future.
我不理解为什么你们一点都不兴奋
I don't understand why you're not jumping at this.
一直以来你们都在为此努力
This is what you guys have been working for,
都十年了
for ten years.
他每时每刻都在找治愈方法
He spent every hour of every day searching for a cure.
失败了一次又一次
He failed, over and over,
直到他对自己充满憎恨
till he was so filled with self-loathing
你都认不出那时的他
you wouldn't have recognized him.
为了让他放弃 我让他吃了很多苦头
And I gave him hell for quitting,
但回头想想 我那时的决定是对的
but looking back, it was the right thing for him.
最终他悲痛地挥别了作为人类的过去
He finally grieved his normal self,
接受了如今扭曲的自己
got to a place of acceptance.
你真的想揭他的伤疤吗
Do you really want to unravel that?
你们在这里干嘛 我想他快醒了
How you guys doing in here? 'Cause I think he's waking up.
如果他醒来后药没有起效怎么办
What happens if he wakes up and it doesn't work?
瞧
Look.
有效
It works.
对他有效罢了
On him.
盖比 我是凯瑟琳
Gabe, it's Catherine.
这是JT
This is JT.
我就是那个差点被你当点心吃到的人
I'm the one you almost had for a snack.
-那位就是 -文森特
- And that is... - Vincent.
他才是你要找的人
He's the one you're looking for.
但愿我没...
I, um... I hope I didn't, um...
搞什么破坏
do anything.
是搞了一些
Uh, you did.
真是抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
变身之后 我就没有意识了
I'm not aware when I'm like that.
变身后你会失去意识吗
You're not conscious when you're...?
-是的 -可是你在凯瑟琳身上
- No. - You were conscious
偷藏跟踪器的时候 可正常得很呢
when you put that tracking device on Catherine.
我只是太想找到你了
I was just desperate to find you.
如果你是想来求什么灵丹妙药 他可没有
If you're looking for stronger meds, he doesn't have any.
我只想找你们帮忙
I'm looking for help.
我们可不知道要怎么帮你
Don't know how we can help you with that,
而且看起来 你已经大局在握了
because it seems you've got everything under control.
有良药相助
You got meds to function...
也不必因为缪尔菲德而东躲西♥藏♥
you don't really have to hide from Muirfield.
你以为自己才是弱势的一方吗
You think you got the short end of the stick?
大部分时间内 你都可以不必变身吧
You walk around like yourself most of the time, right?
不需要服用药物
Without any meds?
但如果我不及时服药
If I didn't take mine...
正如你们刚刚所见
well, you saw.
我会一直处于失控状态
I'd be out of control all the time.
而且你说过 药效正在渐渐减弱
And you said they're not working as well anymore, right?
我已经产生了耐药性 而且不断增强
I'm developing a resistance, and fast.
除非事态出现转机
Unless something changes...
不然你就会成为个怪物检察官
Be a pretty scary ADA.
如果真到那一步 我绝不苟活
I will end my life before it gets to that.
好吧 那我要怎么帮你
Okay, so how do I fit into this?
你曾说 文森特的DNA与你的迥异
You said Vincent's DNA has different properties than yours.
你想要我的DNA
You want my DNA?
我只需要血样
Just a blood sample.
缪尔菲德给你们部队注射的药物
The cocktail that Muirfield gave your unit has something in it
其中添加了一剂能稳定基因的物质
that stabilizes your DNA.
我想试试 看能不能将其提取出来
I want to see if I can separate that out,
然后复♥制♥到我的细胞中去
get it to replicate in my own cells.
那你就不再需要依赖药物了
Then he wouldn't need the medication.
我不知道你口中的稳定剂是什么东西
Look, I don't know what stabilizers you think I've got,
但变身的时候 我也是无法自控的
but I can't control it when it happens.
所以我才要藏在这里
Which is why I live here in hiding,
也正因如此 我刚刚杀了一个前来找你的人
why I just killed someone trying to look for you, and why...
这就是我的宿命了
why this is my future.
依我看
Well, from where I stand,
我宁愿选择你这样的命运
I'd choose your future over mine.
我也不知道这法子能不能成功
Look, I don't know if it'll work,
但我愿意把手上的药物分你一些
but I am happy to give you some of my meds to try.
算是公平交易吧
Consider it a fair trade?
文森特 能和你说几句话吗
Vincent, can I talk to you for a second?
好
Yeah.
我之前说的那些
What I said before,
总有人需要尝试之类的话
about needing someone who's going to try...
可是你已经为此尝试了十年之久
you've already tried for ten years.
所以你不必为我做什么 我没事
So you don't have to do this for me. I'm fine.
你说的我很感激你这么说
Okay, look, I appreciate you saying this...
我不是说说而已
I'm not just saying it.
你也听见他的话了
You heard him.
缪尔菲德给他注射的药物与你的不一样
The stuff they put in him, it's different.
你们也是截然不同的两个人
You guys, you're different.
方方面面都不一样
In a lot of ways.
也许他的药对你没用
It might not work.
这说不准 说不定还会使情况恶化
I don't know, it could make you worse.
你和JT刚刚就在讨论这件事吗
Is this what you've been talking to JT about?
没必要冒这么大的险
It isn't worth the risk.
你想控制我的情绪 别让它大起大落是吧
Are you trying to manage my emotional roller coaster?
是有点
A little.
好了
Okay.
经过刚刚的那一幕
Look, after what we just saw,
我们都明白没有回头路可走了
there's no going back, okay?
已经是骑虎难下了
The car's already going up the tracks.
可是如果不成功呢
But if it doesn't work,
甚至对你造成了伤害
and I've unraveled you...
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
这一次 有你陪我
This time, I got you in my life.
反正我嘴里会有金属的味道
Well, I know I get a metallic taste in my mouth.
你嘴里有金属的味道吗
Do you have a metallic taste in your mouth?
有的
Yeah, I do.
那就是表明药物已经进入你的身体系统
Well, that's a sign that it's in your system
且药量很足
at sufficient levels.
还有地下拆车厂那事
Oh, about that chop shop...
天啊 我本来想跟你说的
Oh, my god, I meant to tell you about that.
你最近太忙了
You've been a little busy.
我猜你是去那儿找我的吧
I figured you were there looking for me,
所以我跟乔说绑匪就是在那绑♥架♥的我
which is why I told Joe that's where the kidnappers took me.
而你与丘伊·布斯塔曼特发生了争执
And that your altercation with Chewy Bustamonte
使他们分了神 让我趁机逃了出来
gave me the distraction I needed to escape.
那家伙居然叫丘伊[本意是"难嚼
Okay, that guy's name is Chewy?
问问他尸体怎么处理的
Hey, ask him about the body.
我已经搞定了
Oh, I took care of that, too.
那人过来袭击我
Some other guy jumped me,
我不得不自我防卫
I had to defend myself.
他为我们背了黑锅
He took the fall for us.
举手之劳罢了
Well, it's the least I could do.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表