剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Just a friend.
也是个医生
Doctor.
霍克斯先生 请问除了您和夫人之外
Mr. Hawkes, did anyone besides you and your wife
还有谁能接近她的降落伞
have access to her parachute?
你是在审问我吗
Am I being interrogated?
不是 先生 我只是想了解情况
No, sir, I'm just trying to assess the facts.
情况就是丽莎和我一直是各管各的降落伞
The facts are that Lisa and I pack our own chutes.
跳伞那天早上
And the morning of the jump,
一切都没有被移♥动♥过吗
nothing was out of place?
除了我们 没别人碰过
No one touches them but us.
我知道这对您来说不好受
I know this is difficult,
但我还有几个问题要问您
I only have a few more questions to ask you.
你是和诺亚·霍克斯一起的 对吗
You're with Noah Hawkes, right?
-你喝咖啡只加一颗糖吧 -不加糖
- I bet you're a one sugar? - Black.
我正在用穴居人减肥法
I'm on the Neanderthal diet.
什么是穴居人减肥法
What is the Neanderthal diet?
作为一个穴居人 什么难吃的都吃得下
Nothing a caveman wouldn't eat.
吃了碳水化合物会让我恼得去杀人的
I'm ready to kill somebody for a carb.
我是凯瑟琳·钱德勒
Catherine Chandler.
帕姆·戴维斯
Pam Davis,
霍克斯环球公♥司♥的首席财务官
CFO of Hawkes Worldwide.
诺亚怎么样
So how is Noah taking it?
他简直伤心欲绝
He's a wreck.
而且我们公♥司♥正在进行首次公开募股
Plus we're in the middle of an IPO
丽莎去世的前一天 我们忙活了一整天
and we spent the entire day before Lisa's death,
一个会议接着一个会议
uh, in marathon meetings.
压力很大吧
Wow, sounds stressful.
是啊 如今诺亚又这样 我特别不好受
Yeah. Tears me up to see Noah like this.
他的婚姻生活幸福吗
Did he have a happy marriage?
跟童话一样美好
Storybook.
除了工作时间
Outside of work,
他们几乎形影不离
they did everything together.
丽莎和我
Lisa and I,
都喜欢过刺♥激♥的生活
we loved living on the edge.
而且我们也清楚 有风险就有代价
And we knew with that risk comes a cost.
只是我从没想过 代价会如此之大
I just never dreamed the price would be so high.
如果你生命中不可缺少的人
When somebody becomes that integral to your life
突然间离开了你
and suddenly they're gone,
会让你对自己的身份都产生怀疑
it makes you wonder who you are without them.
是啊 我对这样的生死离别也深有体会
Yeah, I have some personal experience in that department.
-谢谢你的咖啡 -没事
- Thanks for the coffee. - Yeah.
如果日后还有问题 怎么联♥系♥您
And if we need to talk with you further?
下午我要工作
I work the rest of the afternoon,
今晚还要参加一个活动
then tonight there's this event I have to be at.
不过 我真的没心情参加
That I obviously don't want to be at.
但你必须出席
But that you can't miss.
是"亿万少年俱乐部"[时装品牌]的活动
Exclusive billionaire boys' club
在迪伦夜♥总♥会♥举♥行♥
kind of deal at the Dylan Club.
如果你们有什么事情需要找我
You are more than welcome to stop by
随时欢迎
if you need to pull me aside for a few minutes.
随时联♥系♥ 我可以帮你们找到他
Call me whenever-- I'll track him down.
我们俩应该去那个迪伦夜♥总♥会♥玩玩
We should go to the Dylan Club.
为什么 就因为嫌疑人会出席
What, and party with a suspect?
不 我们有工作做幌子啊
No, we'll go under the guise of working on the case.
那真实目的是什么
When in reality we're going...?
就是工作啊
About the case.
更何况你我都是超级大美妞
And because you and I are both attractive women
不该把美好青春浪费在没希望的男人身上
who shouldn't be wasting our youth on unavailable men.
这么说 你是想盛装打扮 浓妆艳抹
So what, you want to get dressed up, put on smoky eyes
去钓个王老五 是吗
and fall in love? Is that it?
完全正确
That's it exactly.
以工作为借口好好享乐一番
And, look, if we happen to catch a break in the case,
这不是一石二鸟嘛
it's two birds with one stone.
打到凤♥凰♥就更好了
Preferably a diamond.
现在最大的问题是 穿什么去
The big question is what to wear.
有事请留言 如果我没回
Leave a message and if I don't get back to you
说明我真的不怎么喜欢你
it's probably because I don't really like you.
JT 我是埃文·马克斯
JT, it's Evan Marks.
我觉得又找到一个跨物种生物的受害者
I think I found another victim of our cross-species animal.
我已经拿到掘尸的授权
I have clearance to exhume the body
考虑到我们是合作伙伴的关系
and in the spirit of our partnership,
我觉得你应该愿意和我一起
I thought you'd want to be there
看看尸体是否符合要求
to confirm if it's a match.
回电给我 可能会有大发现
Call me. This could be big.
克莱尔
Wow. Claire.
听口气 某人心情不错啊
Someone sounds excited.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我知道我们应该在餐厅见面的
I know we were supposed to meet at the restaurant, but
但我想给你个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you.
真是个大惊喜啊
So welcome surprise.
真是个大大的惊喜啊
A very welcome surprise.
餐厅什么的都华而不实
I think restaurants are overrated.
停尸房♥反而更有情调
I find morgues much more enticing.
我也这么想
As do I.
小伙子 我不想骗你
Okay, buddy, I'm not gonna lie to you.
接下来你可能会觉得有点疼
This is not gonna feel good, okay,
但也就一下子的事
but it's gonna be over quickly.
好的 深呼吸
Yeah, breathe.
一
And... One.
二
And two.
好些了吗
Okay?
你没数到三
You didn't count to three.
是的 等待疼痛的到来比
Yeah. Well, waiting for the pain is worse...
比真正的疼痛更糟糕
worse than the real thing.
糟糕
...thing.
你真是容光焕发
You're glowing.
我是男的 男的才不会容光焕发呢
Uh, I'm a guy. Guys don't glow.
是吧 麦洛 好了
Do they, Milo? Okay.
不准再滑滑板了 记住了
Hey, no more board sliding, okay?
-好的 -好了 小家伙
- Okay. - All right, man.
拜拜 麦洛
All right. See you, Milo.
谢谢
Thanks.
感觉不错吧
It felt good, didn't it?
帮助别人
Helping?
是的
Uh, yeah, it did.
更刺♥激♥吧 比起...
A little more exciting than...?
不论你住在哪里
I mean, wherever it is you live,
我总忍♥不住想象那是个黑暗的角落
I keep imagining it's some dark corner
被所有人都遗忘的地方
in a place that everyone's forgotten.
艾丽克丝 那里很好
Alex, it's fine, okay?
我已经习惯了
I've made peace with it.
可是有必要吗
But do you need to?
文斯
I mean, Vince,
你看看刚才你做的
look at what you just did.
你真棒
You were amazing,
一如既往
just like you always were.
大概自然而然就表现出来了
I guess it comes naturally.
至少是当医生这部分
Well, the doctor part, at least.
我们需要这个部分
We need that.
我们需要你
We need you.
没人会知道的
Nobody needs to know.
这里与世隔绝
I mean, we're so off the grid here,
又没人监视我们
it's not like anyone's looking over our shoulder.
你不想吗
Don't you want that?
不想变回从前的那个文森特吗
To be that Vincent again?
索尔特女士 可以请你过来一下吗
Miss Salter, can you come in here, please?
欢迎来到《惊魂之夜》[有同名吸血鬼电影]
Welcome to Fright Night.
应该带上我的木桩的
Should have packed my wooden stakes.
想我把你插到夜明灯上去吗
Want me to plug you in a night-light?
咱们还是速战速决吧
Let's just get this over with.
好了
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表