剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Vincent, we're running out of time.
我说服苔丝去和乔谈谈
I convinced Tess to talk to Joe.
也许他们就该把我关起来
You know, maybe they should just lock me up.
每一次我想救人
Every time I try and save someone,
就会杀死其它人
I end up killing someone instead.
全民头号♥公敌
You know, public enemy number one.
我们会解决的
Okay, we are going to get through this.
文森特 我想帮你
Vincent, I am trying to help you.
你却一直畏缩不前 就因为一些头条新闻吗
You keep pulling back because of what, some headline?
不 我退缩是因为我不想伤害你
No, I keep pulling back because I don't want to hurt you.
听起来可能很奇怪 但是我做了个梦
This will sound strange, but I had this dream.
我们开始
We were starting up,
一切都很好 非常好
and it was good. It was, it was great.
但我开始变身 然后
But I began to change, and, uh...
这只是 只是一个噩梦
It was, it was a nightmare.
不
No.
因为是噩梦你总会醒的
'Cause nightmares you wake up from.
好吧 两年前
Okay, two years ago...
我和一个女人在一起
I was with a woman.
当时我们情之所至
And, uh, we were getting close,
我的肾上腺素突然升高
and my adrenaline kicked in.
我想控制 我努力尝试 但是
I tried to fight it, I did, but...
我没法阻止自己变身
I couldn't stop from changing.
好吧
Okay.
然后怎么样了
What happened?
你
Did you...
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
没有
No.
那只是因为她逃跑了
But only because she got away.
文森特 你
Vincent, you... you have always
你和我在一起的时候一直能控制自己
been able to control yourself with me.
那说明我伪装的够好
Then I've been putting up a good front.
事实上
The truth is,
当我和你在一起的时候
I've never felt so out of control
是我最不能控制自己的时候
than when I do when I'm with you.
DJ 灯光系统 最顶级的酒
Deejays, lighting systems, top-shelf liquor.
不是我喜欢的派对
Doesn't sound like my kind of party.
是达利斯的风格
It was Darius's kind.
三个月前 他用来源不明的十万元
Three months ago, he opened a VIP lounge
开了一个贵宾休息室
with 100 grand of operating cash from an unknown source.
那个俱乐部从没盈利过
The club never turned a profit.
也就意味着很难还款
Which makes it hard to pay off debt.
对 特别是当你的债主
Yeah, and it isn't good
是格雷戈里·科尔的时候
if the loan shark you owe is Gregory Cole.
他被发现死在达利斯旁边
He's the guy found dead with Darius.
他是已知的一名东河犯罪集团的内部成员
He's a known associate of the East River Crime Syndicate.
-你是说我杀的那个人 -文森特
- You mean the guy I killed. - Vincent...
不好意思 是我杀的其中一个人
Sorry, one of the guys that I killed.
但你救了希瑟的命
Okay, which saved Heather's life.
如果我们找到逃离现场的那个人
If we find the guy who fled the scene,
就是找到了那个能证明
we find the guy who can prove
你是英雄的人
that you are a hero.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 我懂的
Uh, no, I get it.
我也许应该早点告诉你
Probably should have told you, uh,
在事态发展到这个地步之前
before things got this far.
我只是 我不知道要怎么说出口
I just, I didn't know how, you know?
我没法接受
I just couldn't handle the fact
你可能离开我的事实
that you might pull away,
或者你会像现在我恨自己一样恨我
or you might hate me as much as I hate myself right now.
我怎么可能会恨你
How could I ever hate you?
那就像是在恨我自己
It would be like hating a part of myself.
那我们要怎么办
So what do we do?
相信我 不是我不想
'Cause believe me, it's not like I don't want to.
颂祷 唱诗
Preaching to the choir.
在我们想出办法之前
Until we figure this out,
或者我们只要不动手动脚就好
maybe we just need to keep our hands to ourselves.
看看这个人
Check out this guy.
他叫柯蒂斯·罗斯
His name's Curtis Roth.
他是集团处理资金的一个中层角色
He's a mid-level money guy in the syndicate.
他是那个
Was he the one who...?
强迫达利斯杀人的人吗 不
Put the screws to Darius that night? No.
好吧 但我确定他知道是谁干的
Okay, well, I'm sure he knows who did.
这些人都很容易开口
These guys all talk.
他在特里贝克有一个酒吧
He's got a bar in Tribeca.
好吧 那现在怎么办 你要把他带来吗
Okay, so, what, you bring him in now?
如果乔发现我想证明
If Joe finds out that I'm trying to prove
治安维护者是无辜的 他会把我开除的
the vigilante innocent, he's gonna kick me off the unit.
但如果我去他那儿
But if I go in there
偷偷问几个问题
and quietly ask some questions...
不行 他们会知道你是个警♥察♥ 这些人很危险
No. They'll know you're a cop, and these guys are dangerous.
让我来吧
I'll do it.
不 我以前做过
No. I've done this before.
我也做过
So have I.
交给我吧 我知道他们的套路
Let's just leave it at, I know how they operate, okay?
我不想让你为了给我正名 而丢掉工作
I don't want you risking your job to try to clear my name,okay?
有柯蒂斯同伙们的资料吗
Now, is there anything in here about Curtis's associates?
他和一个叫斯托科·格林的人在四月同时被捕
He was arrested in April with this guy Stocky Green.
听说能找你贷款
Heard you're the guy to see about a loan.
直说吧 我需要八万块
Straight up, I need 80 grand.
街角有自动取款机
There's an ATM around the corner.
是斯托科让我来的
Stocky, he sent me.
但我并不认识你
Doesn't mean I know you.
能坐吗
May I?
我已经不干了 但我在海外
I'm out of the service now, but I got myself
欠了点债
in a little bit of debt overseas,
我必须尽快偿还
and I got to make it right, and fast.
我更希望和
Now, the thing is, I'd rather deal with guys
做事有分寸的人打交道
that would break my knees before they broke my neck,
你懂我的意思
if you know what I mean.
而且我也有抵押物
Plus, I got collateral.
我能搞到M4自动步♥枪♥
I can get my hands on M4s,
M14步♥枪♥ XM25步♥枪♥
M14s, XM25s--
全部无法追查
all untraceable.
我需要汇报我老板
I need to run it by my boss.
给他打电♥话♥吧 你有24小时
Call your boss. You got 24 hours.
否则 我就去别的地方借了
Otherwise, I got to go someplace else.
有单大买♥♥卖♥♥ 给我接雷
I got a big order here. Let me talk to Ray.
雷·沙克曼
Ray Sheckman.
你真的认为
You really think that this
这位著名证券投资经理是失踪的攻击者
well-known portfolio manager is our missing assailant?
他因放高♥利♥贷♥被调查两次
He's been investigated twice for loan sharking,
每次都牵涉到东河犯罪集团
both in cases connected to the East River Crime Syndicate,
但未被逮捕
but no arrests.
我希望你能找到证据
I was hoping that you'd found some evidence
将他和达利斯的谋杀联♥系♥起来
linking him to Darius's murder.
在这么多物品里找
In all of those?
不可能
Not even close.
这些都来自犯罪现场吗
Those are all from the crime scene?
我还已经检查完了6箱呢
Minus the six boxes I've already been through.
如果你想抓住他
But if you want to get your man,
你最好赶快找到其他证据
you better find some other evidence, fast.
-什么意思 -加内特和纽威尔刚来过这里
- What do you mean? - Garnett and Newell were just here.
沙克曼是可能的嫌疑人之一
Your boy Sheckman is on their list of possible suspects
他们也发现了他与犯罪集团有联♥系♥
that they've also linked to the syndicate.
他们在申请搜查证
They're trying to get warrants.
查沙克曼的都申请了吗
Even for Sheckman?
我不认为证据足以说服法官
I don't think they've got enough to present to a judge,
但说不定他们会伪造证据
but I wouldn't put it past them to fabricate evidence.
你怎么查到他的
How'd you get onto him?
直觉
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表