剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
长♥期♥调任达拉斯
Permanently transferred to Dallas.
是你还是航♥空♥公♥司♥调的
By you or by the airline?
已经到了三个月
Well, it was coming up to three months.
我也许托过些关系
I may have pulled some strings.
死者的丈夫露面了
Our vic's husband surfaced.
谋杀永远和丈夫脱不了关系
Always the husband.
所以我才坚持三个月原则
See, this is why I stick to three months.
但在这件案子里 头号♥嫌犯是个死人
Yeah, well, in this case, our prime suspect is a dead guy.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
你整晚都在工作室吗
And you were at your studio all night?
是的
Yes.
抱歉问一句 韦伯斯特先生
I'm sorry to have to ask this, Mr. Webster,
有谁能证明你当晚的行踪吗
but anyone who can confirm that?
保安能证明
The security guard.
我有证据证明我当时在冲洗相片
Oh, and, uh, I have the proofs that I was developing.
你还去了夜店吗
Were you at a club as well?
没有
No.
不是的 我参加了一个募捐活动
No, I was at a fund-raiser.
是去办公室途中顺道参加的
I dropped in there on my way to the office.
她和你一起去了吗
Did she go with you?
没有 她要工作
No, no, she had to work.
她刚升了职
She just landed a big promotion.
她一开始是公♥司♥的实习生
She started out as an intern there.
是昨晚的时间戳
Time-stamped from last night.
韦伯斯特先生 你觉得
Mr. Webster, that promotion--
您夫人的升职会使她树敌吗
you think it would have earned her any enemies?
这你们得问她的助手艾米丽了
You'd have to ask her assistant Emily.
-你包里不会还有睡袋吧 -也许该带一个
- You have a sleeping bag in there? - I probably should.
我从早忙到晚
It's a 24-7 gig.
之前是这样
I mean, it was.
艾米丽 有没有人嫉妒阿什莉升职
But, Emily, was anyone jealous of Ashley's promotion
或者也想得到那份工作
or up for that job, too?
可能是那个美容编辑 但是...
Maybe the beauty editor, but...
美容编辑
The beauty editor?
克洛伊·兰登
Chloe London.
她自认为那份工作该是她的
She thought that she deserved the job,
但很遗憾 阿什莉才是时尚编辑
but, I'm sorry, Ashley was the fashion editor.
凯特
Cat.
基因鉴定有结果了
DNA just came in.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
是谁 文森特·凯勒吗
So who is it-- Vincent Keller?
基因变异了
It's corrupted.
开玩笑的吧
Oh, you're kidding.
是这样的
Thing is,
你经常谈起你妈妈的那件案子
you know how you're always talking about your mum's case?
也不算经常 不过...
Not always, but...
-埃文 你搞得我很紧张 -别紧张
- Evan, you're making me nervous. - No, no.
我只想提醒你一下
I just wanted to give you a heads up.
可能是质谱检测仪不够洁净了
The mass spectrometer's probably just dirty.
跨物种基因
Cross-species DNA.
这是要失恋后疗伤吗
A little Zeke rebound?
有兴趣车震一下不
You can make out in that.
禁止进入
发现JT的车 这条线索找的好
Nice catch with JT's car,
不过我刚弄醒了他的三个学生
except I just woke up three of his students.
都说他当晚在讲课
All confirm he was teaching
什么中级分子细胞研究法
Molecular Cellular Methods 2 that night.
我已经到了
Yeah, I'm here.
没看到你啊
I don't see you.
我在鬼屋仓库 起早了 就来看看
Creepy warehouse-- I was up early, thought I'd check it out.
不 我就是要告诉你
No, that's what I'm telling you--
没什么好看的
there's nothing to check out.
我回头再打给你
I'll call you later.
喂
Hello?
纽约警局
NYPD.
我有搜查令
I've got a warrant.
福布斯先生
Mr. Forbes.
福布斯先生
Mr. Forbes.
福布斯先生
Mr. Forbes?
福布斯先生
Mr. Forbes.
我知道你在这里 我听到你了
I know you're up here, I can hear you.
他在教书
He's teaching class.
马上出来 站到我看得见你的地方
I need you to step out where I can see you.
先生 我只说一遍
Sir, I'm not going to ask you again.
好吧
Okay.
你是文森特·凯勒
You're Vincent Keller.
你看起来可不像死人
You look pretty good for a dead guy.
我没杀那女人
I did not kill that woman.
我也没说凶杀案的事
And I didn't mention a murder,
不过既然你提起了
but since you brought it up...
说说你的指纹怎么出现在韦伯斯特凶案现场的
why were your prints at the Webster crime scene?
我开车经过
Look, I was out driving.
看到她倒下了
I saw her collapse.
她撞到了头 需要帮助
She hit her head, she needed help.
所以你就一直跟着她到了酒店
So you followed her into the hotel?
我想救她
I tried to resuscitate her.
是你给她做了心脏复苏
You gave her CPR.
你是医生
You're a doctor.
她被下了毒
She had been poisoned.
你怎么会知道
How would you know that?
你电♥话♥响了
Your phone.
韦伯斯特案的毒性测试结果出来了吗
Has tox come back on the Webster case yet?
我们真是心有灵犀
Our telepathy is working.
尼古丁致命剂量测试结果呈阳性
Positive for lethal doses of nicotine.
凯特
Cat,
我刚刚告诉了你 她的死因
I just gave you cause of death.
好的
That's great.
我得挂了
Okay. I got to go.
晚上九点电影院见
I'll see you at the cinema at 9:00, yeah?
好的 晚上见
Yeah, sounds good.
如果不是你杀了她
How'd you know she was poisoned
你怎么会知道她中毒了呢
if you didn't kill her?
我嗅觉很灵敏
I have a good sense of smell.
你能闻出毒药的气味
You can smell poison?
我没有伤害她
Look, I did not hurt her, okay?
但你是目击者
But you were a witness.
我需要你的帮助
Look, I need your help.
在尸体上我们找到了一根头发
There was hair found on the body,
基因鉴定结果和一起旧谋杀案相同
matches DNA from an old murder case.
那天晚上你看到什么了吗
That night did you see anything?
谋杀案死者之女称被"怪兽"所救
你怎么会有那份报纸
Why do you have that?
告诉我 你为什么会有那份报纸
I need to know why you have that.
-我 -凯瑟琳
- I... - Catherine.
不要告诉别人 我在这儿
No one can know I'm here.
为什么
Why?
为什么要让别人都以为你死了
Why does everybody need to think you're dead?
拜托了 你知道我没有伤害那个女人
Please, you know I did not hurt that woman.
纽约警局
NYPD.
拜托了
Please.
我跟你的事还没完
We're not done here.
纽约警局
NYPD.
-这里什么也没有 -你到底在干什么
- It's all clear. - What the hell are you doing?
你是对的 这里什么也没有
You were right, there's nothing here.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
快来吧
Come on.
你好 我是纽约警局的探员凯瑟琳·钱德勒
Hi, this is Detective Catherine Chandler, NYPD.
约翰·赫尔南德斯
特工
请找一下赫尔南德斯特工
I need to speak to Special Agent Hernandez.
什么时候调职的
Transferred when?
乔伊在等我们的最新进展
Joe's waiting for an update.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表