剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
so I.T.'s trying to get access to his e-mail,
看看是否有证据表明是情杀
see if there's any suggestion of a relationship gone bad.
三则是 可能汤米又惹上了麻烦
And three, maybe Tommy got himself into trouble again.
我们在等毒理报告
We're waiting to hear back from tox
看看他是否在服药
to see if he was taking his meds.
很好 钱德勒 去受害者的公♥寓♥
Great. Chandler, head to the vic's apartment.
瓦格斯 去停尸间
Vargas, morgue.
你要把我们分开吗
You're splitting us up?
这战术叫"各个击破"
It's called "Divide and conquer."
这样你们就能清醒清醒
See, that way, you can wake up
迎接清早的晨练
for an early morning practice.
他是不是在这场比赛里下了注
Does he have money on this game or something?
不是
No.
是为荣誉而战
Pride, okay?
这关乎整个警署
This about the whole precinct.
所以也是你们的事
It's about you, too.
-好好教她 -乔
- Now, be her coach. - Joe...
团队加油
Go, team.
-我可不准备问你 -我发现垃圾箱里
- I'm not even gonna ask. - I just found a kid
有个小孩 被打得昏迷了
beaten unconscious in a dumpster.
然后呢 你打算给他做手术吗
And what, you're gonna operate on him?
-厉害 -不 他在医院
- That's cool. - No, he's at the hospital.
凯瑟琳问我有没有什么证据
Catherine just asked if there was any evidence.
我只是在帮忙
I'm just helping out, okay?
你知道吗 JT 头一次
You know what? And for once, JT,
我觉得自己像个正常人
I almost feel normal.
好吧 容我插一句 什么叫正常
Okay, I got to stop you there. Normal?
是说某天你可以戴上乳胶手套
Like... like you could put on a pair of rubber gloves
然后去工作吗
and head off to work for the day?
她也许让你觉得自己像正常人 老兄
She may have you feeling almost normal, big guy,
但缪尔菲德的人可不这么想
but Muirfield doesn't agree.
你仍然是那个出了岔子的试验品
You are still their experiment that went awry,
他们会一直追捕你
and they are never going to stop hunting you down...
追捕我 我知道了
Hunting me down, yeah, okay, I get it.
你这样会得溃疡的
You're gonna give yourself an ulcer.
我去帮凯特
I'm gonna go help Cat.
如果你遭到不测 那就都怪她
If anything happens to you, that's on her.
钱德勒警探
Detective Chandler.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
侠胆雄狮 第一季第四集
绑♥架♥ 非法监禁警♥察♥
Kidnapping, false imprisonment of an officer.
严重违反了爱国者法案 不是吗
Kind of pushes the Patriot Act to the limit, doesn't it?
抱歉把你强行带来
I apologize for the physicality.
但我知道你不会束手就擒
But I knew you wouldn't come easily.
-天啊 你怎么猜到的 -他在哪里
- Gee, how'd you guess? - Where is he?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
我想你知道
Oh, I think you do.
实际上 几周前 就是你在犯罪现场
In fact, you're the one who found his cross-species DNA
发现了他的跨物种基因 并上报给了联调局
at a crime scene a few weeks ago and called the FBI to report it.
样本被污染了 我弄错了
It was corrupted. I was wrong.
你是普林斯顿的优等生 成绩优异
Magna cum laude at Princeton, top marks at the academy.
你很少会弄错
You're not wrong about much.
凡事都有头一遭
First time for everything.
我并不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy here.
我只是要保护本市的市民
I'm trying to protect the citizens of this city.
而你却选择保护一头野兽
While you're choosing to protect a monster.
对 那就是他的真面目
And that's what he is.
不是人
Not a man.
而是一头野兽
He's a monster.
是你们派他上战场 成为了一架杀人机器
Your people sent him off to war to be a killing machine.
过去十年了 他早洗手不干了
It's ten years later; he's not that anymore.
看来你渐渐想起来了
I see your amnesia is clearing up.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我记起来了
Yeah, now I remember.
正是你和缪尔菲德的暗♥杀♥者
You and your Muirfield assassins
谋害了我妈妈
are the ones who killed my mother.
对一个老头做点让步如何
How about you indulge an old man?
有些东西你该看看
There are some things you ought to see.
看看这个
Check this out.
这是一起针对阿富汗村落的袭击 未经许可
This was an unsanctioned attack on an Afghan village.
袭击发生前 该村人口为500人
The population before the attack was 500.
袭击发生后 无一生还
After the attack... zero.
这是你们控制他做的
That was what you programmed him to do.
你就这样找理由吗
Is that how you're going to rationalize this?
-他在救人 -我知道把他想象成神话中
- He saves people. - I know it's romantic to think he's some kind
拯救苍生的野兽 是很浪漫
of mythological protective beast,
但你怎么解释西蒙·霍姆斯的遭遇
but how do you explain Simon Holmes?
已婚
Married.
妻子怀有身孕
Pregnant wife.
在当地酒吧后面被发现
Found behind the local bar.
难道喝杯鸡尾酒
Was he not innocent
就说明他有罪该死吗
because he chose to have a cocktail?
不 这不可能是真的
No, this can't be real.
你知道这就是真的 因为你都看到了
You know it's real because you've seen it.
他无法自控
He can't control it.
你真的以为
Do you really think
如果他没有绝对致命危险
that we would pour this many resources into finding him
我们会投入这么多人力物力搜寻他吗
if he wasn't absolutely lethal?
她在哪
Where is she?
什么 昨晚的无名女尸吗
What, the Jane Doe from last night?
-在隔壁冷库 -不 我说凯特
- In the freezer next door. - No. Cat.
我找不到她 她不接电♥话♥
I can't find her. She's not answering her phone.
在今晚那番表现之后
She's probably cowering in humiliation
-她可能还沉浸在羞耻中呢 -或许吧
- after that performance tonight. - Probably.
但我有个更淫♥荡♥的想法 就是进来后
Although I had a more salacious theory that I'd walk in
发现你俩正在解剖台上亲热
and find you two together on the autopsy table.
那样太伤背了 说到...
Wouldn't be great on the back. Speaking of...
汤米衬衫的裂口下有擦伤
Tommy's got abrasions on his... from the cuts in his shirt.
可能是被拖拽的结果
Probably from being dragged.
取证科没有在巷内发现任何血迹
CSU didn't find any blood in the alley,
所以可能是从另一地点移尸过来的
so he was probably moved from another location.
我正在调查他衣服上的土壤成份
I'm looking into the soil on his clothes.
来看这个
Now look at this.
看这些挫伤 汤米全身都是
Check out these contusions. Tommy's body is covered in them.
形状 大小都相同
Same shape, same size.
这位父亲是干什么的来着
What did you say the father does?
记者 这可不是用笔能画出来的
Journalist. He couldn't have done that with a pen.
-也许是拳头 -最近她常玩消失
- Or a fist. - It's just lately she's been disappearing
回来后就对案子有了独到的见解
and then she comes back with this great insight on a case,
-我觉得... -苔丝 我们一起共事
- and I just figured it was... - Tess, we work together.
那又如何 除非你们网上约会
So, unless you're online dating,
人们都是这样认识的 一起共事
that's where people meet-- work.
我通过很多方式认识朋友
I meet people lots of places.
还有
Oh, and...
多动症的毒理检查结果出来了 呈阳性
toxicology came back positive for ADHD medicine.
办公室药物理论又开讲了
Okay, well, there goes the office meds theory.
我会继续八卦你俩哦
As for the Chandler-Marks theory, I'm not letting it go.
我们不想伤害他
We don't want to hurt him.
只想把他带到一个地方
We just want to bring him to a place where...
让他不会再伤害其他人
he won't be a danger to anyone.
你们只是想收拾残局
You just want to clean up your mess.
不 我们是想补救
No, we want to fix it.
也许给他找到解药
Perhaps find him an antidote.
所以你们派了这么多杀手来追杀我
That's why you sent all those hit men after me.
很明显这是错误的决策
Clearly the wrong tactic.
这样吧 我们做个交易
All right, I'll make you a deal.
你的母亲
Your mother.
十年来 你一直在寻找
For ten years, you've been searching for the truth
她那晚被杀的真♥相♥
about what happened to her the night she was killed.
把文森特交给我
You bring me Vincent...
我还你真♥相♥
...I'll tell you everything.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表