剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
凯瑟琳
他还好吗
无新信息
穆德 《X档案》男主角
《告示牌》 美国最权威的音乐排行榜杂♥志♥
凯特与猫同音
白金唱片 销量达一百万张
侠胆雄狮 第一季 第八集
JT
来仓库 有事谈
《老虎节拍》以青少年为读者群体的流行杂♥志♥
莎拉·寇娜 德国女歌♥手
克里斯·米勒人才管理公♥司♥
《音乐圈意想不到的起起伏伏》
作者 克里斯·米勒
《悲剧 贾克·莱利之死》
闲人免进
工作室
瓦纳萨·钱德勒之墓
九年前 我亲眼目睹母亲被害
Nine years ago, I witnessed my mother's murder.
若不是文森特出手相救 我也难逃一死
I would have been killed, too, if it hadn't been for Vincent.
我本是试验性特种部队的一员
I was part of an experimental special forces group.
他们的目标是创造出无敌的超级战士
Their goal was to create the perfect super soldier.
他们让我们变得更强 更快 更好
They made us stronger, faster, better.
但是出了差错
But something went wrong.
原来是你
You're him.
她让我觉得重获新生
She makes me feel like I have a life again.
文森特 我需要你 有人掳走了埃文
Vincent, I need you. Someone took Evan.
我不知道怎么隐瞒这事
I don't know how we cover this one up.
埃文听到了整个袭击过程
Evan heard the whole attack.
尽可能保持正常
Be as normal as you can possibly be.
别人不需要知道你与我们有关
No one needs to know you have anything to do with us.
不管是什么杀死的彼得
Whatever killed Peter,
一定不完全是人类
it wasn't entirely human.
文森特 你还好吗
Vincent, you all right?
他很危险 如果他没法自控
He's dangerous, and if he's not in control of himself,
就得有人帮他
somebody needs to be.
不 你不能把他关在这儿
No, you can't keep him in that.
我们会找到挽救办法的
We are going to figure out a way to fix this.
贾克·莱利爱你们哟
Yo, Jake Riley loves you all!
如果贾克·莱利可以分身...
If Jake Riley could multiply himself...
低下头 快上车
Get your head down, in the car!
这姑娘正式迷恋上你了
This girl is officially obsessed with you,
真不敢相信我要说出这句话
and I can't believe I'm going to say this,
但如果我们让她过来...
but maybe if we get her over here...
你疯了吗
What, are you crazy?
难道警告还不够多吗
I barely have enough warning as it is
之前这些神游啊 昏迷啊
before these fugues or these blackouts
管它叫什么 忘了吗
or whatever the hell they are, okay?
但如果在凯瑟琳身边
But if being around Catherine
真是引发你昏厥的原因
really is the cause of these blackouts,
就别想着注射合成内啡肽[麻醉剂]了
forget synthesized endorphins.
动真格吧 请她过来
Use the real thing. Have her come over here.
她看过你发作 文森特 而且她没有跑开
She's seen you, Vincent, and... she hasn't run.
如果我们
I don't know how much longer
找不到治疗昏厥的方法
I can expect her to put up with all this
我不知道还能指望她再忍♥受多久
if we can't find a cure to these blackouts.
好吧
That's fine.
给你打一针合成内啡肽
A cocktail of endorphins
还有我的好朋友镇定剂
and my good friend lorazepam
在我鉴定
to keep you chill
你对凯瑟琳过敏的情况时 让你保持镇定
while I evaluate your Catherine-allergic ass.
不然我的话费账单要堆到屋顶上了
Otherwise my phone bill's gonna hit the roof.
新案子 绝对会让你大吃一惊
New case. You're not gonna believe this one.
外星人驾到 抢劫了一家酒馆吗
Aliens landed and knocked over a liquor store?
谢谢你 穆德
Thanks, Mulder.
其实是一件谋杀未遂案
In the meantime, we have an attempted murder.
那为什么交给特案组
And that's Special Crimes because...?
受害人是位明星
Our vic is a celebrity.
这是贾克·莱利
Meet Jake Riley.
你可能会想起他的几首歌♥
You may recall some of his songs
上过《告示牌》排行榜
being featured on the Billboard charts.
这是我的搭档 凯瑟琳·钱德勒警探
This is my partner, Detective Catherine Chandler.
凯特 这是贾克和他的经纪人克里斯·米勒
Cat, this is Jake and his manager, Chris Miller.
凯特 戴帽子的猫吗
Cat? Like, uh, Cat in the Hat?
小美女 你面前的帅哥四次荣登排行榜冠军
Well, cutie, you're looking at four number ones,
出了三张白金唱片哦
three platinum albums.
好了 全能芭比让我们在这里
Yeah, okay, so, diversity Barbie has had us waiting here
等你过来 我已经等得没耐心了
till you showed up, and I'm running low on patience.
你们知道我的艺人就是受害人吧
You do realize my client is the victim, yeah?
他被枪击了
He was shot at.
米勒先生 你们哪一个知道
Mr. Miller, do either of you know
有谁想伤害贾克吗 有树敌吗
someone who would want to hurt Jake? An enemy?
哥的一个妞
One of my lady beings.
我很受欢迎哦
I'm in demand.
俏娇人 怎么啦
What's good, shorty?
宝贝 我也想你
Yeah, baby, I miss you, too.
好想好想哦
Probably got me a lot.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我不想让那孩子看见这个
I... uh, I didn't want the kid to see it.
这是什么 粉丝来信吗
What? Fan mail?
是的 暴♥力♥信件居多
Yeah. The more rabid ones.
而且有些不是粉丝写的
And not all of them are exactly fans.
恐吓信
Hate mail.
内容确实如此
Well, goes with the territory.
贾克不知道这些
JR doesn't know about these.
这还不包括社交网站上的恐吓
And this doesn't even cover the social media ones.
看这封
Oh, this one, here.
这封信更是直言不讳
This one's particularly vocal.
没有回信地址 而且这是近照
No return address, and this recent development.
这是很好的调查切入点
It's a good place to start.
好了 小美人 回聊好吗
All right, beautiful, talk to you later, a'ight?
一直美下去哦
Stay gorgeous.
因为他是明星 头儿下令密切保护他
Since he's a celebrity, Chief ordered a protection detail on him
直到我们抓住罪犯
until we catch the perp.
规定必须有个警♥察♥时刻跟着你
Protocol has one of us on you at all times.
-不是吧 -你不会注意到他们的存在
- No way. - You won't even know they're there,
你生活不受影响
and you can still do your thing.
他生活不受影响吧 看吧
He can still do his thing, right? See?
好吧 但我要她来
A'ight. Only if I get her, though.
我都不记得今天是泥沼日了
I completely forgot it was Mud-bogging Day.
你就没想着
Did you ever think of, I don't know,
吓人之前 跺个脚什么的吗
stomping before you sneak up on someone?
不是吧 你干什么去了
Seriously? What were you doing?
我忘不了那件事
I can't get what happened out of my head.
所以回去了一趟
I went back.
那条地铁隧♥道♥吗
To the subway tunnels?
埃文 你被一个变♥态♥的兄弟会成员
Evan, you were kidnapped and almost killed
绑♥架♥并差点命丧
by a psycho frat boy.
是 后来被一个神秘的治安维护者救了
Yeah, and then saved by some mysterious vigilante.
你心理受到创伤是可以理解的
It's understandable that you're traumatized;
毕竟这个经历太残酷
what you went through was brutal.
确实
I was.
但事情没这么简单
But it's more than that, you know?
发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
我听见什么东西把那个变♥态♥分尸了
I heard a psycho getting ripped apart by some thing,
然后你就开枪 救了我
and then you saved me, bullets flying...
埃文 无论治安维护者是谁 肯定是人
Evan, whoever this vigilante is, it is not a "Some thing."
凯特 当时你在场
Cat, it's just, you were right there,
他也在
and he was right there.
我当时只想着救你
I was too busy trying to save your ass.
你是唯一能看到他的人
Well, you were the only one in a position to see him,
但你却说没看到
and you say that you didn't, though.
这有什么用
What does that give us?
什么用都没有
What's less than nothing?
这事就不能算了吗
Can't you just let it go?
我还没谢你呢
I never did thank you.
我倒想借此让你帮个忙
Well, I will exchange your gratitude for a favor.
帮我在DNA联合索引系统和
I was hoping that you could run the DNA
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表