剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, you know it's true, and I can't let that happen.
你必须这样 因为你没法
You're gonna have to, 'cause you can't walk
大摇大摆走进局子里和他"聊一聊"
into my precinct for a little mano a mano.
我能处理好 放心
I can take care of this, okay?
你这是干嘛 埃文呢
What are you doing? And where's Evan?
问得好
That is a good question.
他今天没来上班
He hasn't shown up for work today.
于是你就把他的验尸房♥搞得一团糟
So you're tearing apart his morgue?
我觉得没什么不好的
I don't see a reason to stop.
除非他跟你在牢房♥里
Unless of course he said something to you
聊了聊那个治安维护者
in the tank about the vigilante.
我也有眼线
I have connections, too.
埃文是我朋友 所以我才去看他
Evan is my friend, that's why I went to see him.
而且我听说 那人已经死了
And last I heard, the vigilante was dead.
对于他的死
And I have some questions
我还有许多疑惑之处
about the circumstances surrounding his death.
我不明白 你为什么找上了埃文
I don't understand why you're singling Evan out.
相信我 我没有
Believe me, I'm not.
我的抽屉今早被强行打开过
My desk drawer was cracked open this morning.
是你干的吗 你搜了我的东西
Was that you? You going through my things?
是啊 我发现你很爱用HB铅笔
Yeah. You're light on number two pencils,
而且你这几包麦片
and I think those oatmeal packets expired
老早就过期了
about a decade ago.
你这么乱搜 想必有搜查证吧
I'm sure you have a warrant for all of this.
我今早亲自签的呢
I wrote it myself this morning.
理由是"妨碍司法公正"
On the grounds of "Obstruction of justice."
需要我的工会代表来瞧瞧吗
Should I be getting my union rep involved?
我们部门里有个内奸
We have a mole in the department.
那个化学品仓库在我们刚抵达时就爆♥炸♥了
That chemical warehouse blowing up just as we arrived?
这一切都太巧了
It's all a bit too much of a coincidence.
而我是嫌疑人
And I'm a suspect.
目前我们那位失踪的
Right now our M.I.A.
验尸员是主要嫌疑人
medical examiner is the chief suspect,
但每个人都值得怀疑
but no one's been ruled out.
凯瑟琳·钱德勒
别想打给她
Don't even think about calling her.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
阻止你
Trying to stop you
以免凯瑟琳因此遇害 就像你想让我死一样
from getting Catherine killed like you tried with me.
如今他们一定窃听了你的电♥话♥
They would have bugged your phone by now.
你一按发送键
You push send,
他们就会追踪到她 然后杀了她
and they will track her down and they will kill her.
现在怎样
Now what?
你要撕裂我的喉咙吗
You gonna rip out my throat?
真是个诱人的提议
Oh, it's tempting.
但你还有另一种选择
But here's your other option:
你追踪我的足迹到其他地方去
you're gonna pick up my trail somewhere else,
引导缪尔菲德的人跟着你
somewhere that Muirfield will follow.
到一个你想定居的地方
Somewhere you want to live,
然后消失 再也不回来
where you can get lost and never come back.
就这样吗 我就这样抛弃凯瑟琳
That's it? I just abandon Catherine
让她落入你的魔掌
into your so-called hands?
你根本不了解
You have no idea of the people
那帮与你结盟的人 不是吗
you just signed up with, do you?
他们很危险
They're dangerous.
你就不危险了么
And you're not?
杀人如麻的治安维护者
The vigilante who's killed countless New Yorkers?
凯特和你这种祸害在一起就好吗
Cat's better off with a menace like you?
她就是这么认为的
She seems to think so.
她只是被你蛊惑了
She's just fascinated by you.
这是她和你在一起的唯一原因
That's the only reason why she's with you.
或许是因为她爱我
Or maybe she's in love with me.
你真的认为把她牵扯进你的世界
You really think dragging her into your world,
强迫她与一个怪物发展一段扭曲的恋情
forcing her into some twisted relationship
就是保护她吗
with a monster is protecting her?
你觉得这样的童话故事能维持多久
How long do you think this fairy tale will last?
你站错阵营了
You're on the wrong side.
你的这种追捕必须马上停止
You need to stop this hunt now.
追捕 这都怪你
Hunt? You're to blame.
你明知缪尔菲德的人在抓你
You knew that Muirfield were after you and yet you put
可你还是把凯瑟琳卷入了这一切
Catherine right in the middle of it all.
你使她命悬一线
You put her life on the line
只是因为你自私地想和她在一起
just so you could selfishly be with her.
你当真如此天真
Are you really so naive to think
以为这个危险的组织会放过凯瑟琳吗
that this black ops agency is just gonna let Catherine go?
我了解他们
I know them.
我知道他们会问你在哪里找到我的
I know they'll ask you where you found me.
在你缴械投降 说出她名字之前
How long do you think you'll last
你以为你能撑多久
before you give up her name?
我永远不会背叛她
I would never.
他们杀过比你强壮十倍的男人
They have killed men ten times stronger than you.
到了紧要关头 你只会溃不成军
When push comes to shove, you will break.
到那时 谁才是她的威胁
And then who's the threat to her?
一旦你死了就没有威胁可言了
There won't be a threat once you're gone.
抱歉
Oh, oh, sorry.
-没事 -我很抱歉
- It's okay. - I'm so sorry about that.
没关系 先生
It's okay, sir.
最后一节车厢了 别跑了
Hey, last car, stop running!
我不会让你伤害她的
I will not let you hurt her.
你觉得你能给她什么呢
What do you think you can really offer her?
你真觉得凯特想像猎物一样四处躲藏
Do you think Cat wants to hide out like hunted prey
度过下半辈子吗
for the rest of her life?
她应该和一个真正的男人一起
She deserves to be with a man.
我是埃文·马克斯 请留言
This is Evan Marks. Please leave a message.
六点钟方向 那个怪胎是怎么回事
Hey, what's with the creep at six o'clock?
他是文森特的室友
That's Vincent's roommate.
说吧
Okay.
我还没下什么决定 我就听听
I haven't decided anything. I'm just listening.
她能接受吗
So, is she cool?
比你这个待在女更衣室的人强
Cooler than you in a ladies' locker room.
-我是JT·福布斯 -嗯
- I'm JT Forbes. - Yeah.
镇静剂那件事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the whole tranq thing.
-什么镇静剂 -直接跳过这段行吗
- What tranq thing? - Can we skip this part?
乐意之至 文森特到学校来警告我
Happily. So, Vincent showed up at campus warning me not
不要回到下水道里去
to go back the tunnels.
我知道那次突袭
I know about the raid.
然后他气冲冲地走了 说
Yeah, well, then he proceeded to storm out, saying
他要把这事彻底解决 那家伙生气了
he was gonna deal with it once and for all. Dude was pissed.
知道他去哪儿了吗
Do we have any idea where he was going?
不知道 但我敢说
No, but I'd say at the top of the list
最能惹怒他的人就是
of people pissing him off...
埃文
Evan.
他也与这事有关联吗
He's involved in this, too?
他觉得我因为文森特而身陷险境
He thinks I'm in danger because of Vincent
还莫名其妙地认为告发我就能保护我
and that giving me up will somehow protect me.
为了以防万一 我在他的一次性电♥话♥里
I got worried so I tried tracing a tracking app
装了一个追踪应用 我担心他 于是开始定位
I put on his burner in case of emergencies.
然后呢
And?
我把他所处的位置缩小到城市边缘
And I narrowed his location to a four-block radius
四个街区的范围内
on the edge of the city.
但是信♥号♥♥居然受到了干扰
And then, surprise, the signal was jammed.
是他们 是不是
It's them, isn't it?
我也是这么想的
That's my guess.
你们能不要用暗语讲话吗
Okay, can you guys stop talking in code?
昨晚是缪尔菲德离他最近的一次
Muirfield got closer than they've ever been to him last night.
而且他们不可能就此罢手
And they usually don't knock just once.
他们抓到他了 我们得马上行动
They've got him. We gotta go.
让我看看
Let me see that.
我才不会留你一个人和这种技术宅后援一起呢
I'm not leaving you with the geek squad as backup.
我已经呆坐在这一个小时了
I've been here an hour.
现在能回家了吗
Any chance I can go home now?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表