剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Usually, just me, Marco, and a few of the assistants,
但昨晚尼可拉斯进来了 摆挂最后几幅画作
but Nicholas was here loading in the final pieces last night.
如果门被撑开的话
If that door was left propped open,
有人可能从小巷进来
someone could've come in from the alley.
你知道有谁和他发生过争执吗
Can you think of anyone who'd have a beef with him?
我只见过他几次
I only met him a few times.
凯特 苔丝
Cat, Tess.
背部中枪
Shot in the back.
两颗子弹 低口径武器
Two bullets, low-caliber weapon.
但根据他摔倒的姿势 他并没有逃跑
But the way he fell, he wasn't running away from someone.
要么有人偷偷接近他...
So either someone snuck up on him...
要么他认为凶手没有威胁
or whoever he was, he didn't think they were a threat.
我还发现了一些白棉纤维
I also found some white cotton fibers.
虽然不一定有什么线索
It's a long shot,
但我现在可以拿回实验室检验
but I could run them back to the lab now.
你们一对情侣去吧
You two lovebirds go ahead.
我去趟洗手间
I'm gonna check out the art in the bathroom.
你没必要出席晚餐
Okay, look, you don't have to come to dinner--
是我爸难为你了
my dad put you on the spot.
这不是什么大事
Not that it's a big deal or anything,
但是我最不愿意做的事
but the last thing I want to be doing
就是和另一个含糊不明的人吃晚饭
is having dinner with another murky, undefined situation.
没有含糊不明 凯特
This isn't murky, Cat.
很简单
It's simple, okay?
我七点去接你
I'll pick you up at 7:00.
除非你觉得在我面前无法自控
Unless you don't think you can handle yourself around me.
我当然能自控
Of course I can handle myself.
只是 在派对上发生了那件事...
It's just, after the incident at my party...
你是说你吻了我
You mean when you kissed me?
是你吻了我
You kissed me.
你的脸红了
Your cheeks are turning red.
只是 现在我不想让事情变得复杂
It's just, I don't want to complicate things now.
我们是朋友 同事 我知道那种感受
We're friends, we work together, and I know what that's like,
认为某人对你心生情愫 其实...
to think that someone has feelings for you when...
绝对没有什么情愫
There are absolutely no feelings.
-只是一个吻 -好吧
- It was just one kiss. - Right.
只是一个毫无意义的...
Just one, completely meaningless...
吻
kiss.
我七点去接你
I'll pick you up at 7:00.
尼可拉斯为一个女孩心碎了
Nicholas was broken up about a girl.
他们在一场艺术开幕式上相遇
He met her at an art opening.
几周前她提出分手
She ended it a couple of weeks ago.
这段感情不算认真
But it wasn't serious.
我从没见过她
I never met her.
您儿子提过她的名字吗
Did your son mention a name?
他有和谁关系不好吗
Was there anyone he wasn't getting along with?
他和谁吵了一架
He had a fight, um...
两天前打电♥话♥的时候
on the phone... two nights ago.
关于价格
About prices.
估计是他画作的价格
Prices of his paintings, I guess.
他在嚷嚷
He was yelling.
把我吵醒了
It woke me up.
晚上十一点一刻
11:15 P.M.,
尼可拉斯给马可画廊打了电♥话♥
Nicholas made a call to the Marco Giconni Gallery.
正是这位尚未现身的画廊老板
Our still conspicuously absent gallery owner.
他也许能解释为何我在尼可拉斯账户里
He may explain what I found in Nicholas's bank account--
没发现几个钱
not much.
我还以为他很有钱呢
I thought he'd be loaded--
一幅画卖♥♥五千块
selling paintings for five grand a pop.
画廊的标准佣金是百分之五十
The standard gallery commission's 50%,
但是尼可拉斯零零碎碎
but Nicholas was only making deposits
也不过就存了几百块
for a couple hundred here and there.
如果马可欺瞒 私吞了尼可拉斯的佣金
If Marco was cheating Nicholas out of his cut,
也许他去找他当面对质
maybe he went there to confront him.
是我爸爸
Oh, its' my dad.
问你约会的事吗
Checking in about your big date?
那不是约会
It is not a date.
我知道你还对复杂男旧情难忘
Look, I know you're still holding out for Complicated Guy,
但我走时 你和埃文都脸红了
but you and Evan were both blushing when I left.
那只是因为...
Okay, that's just because...
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
是这样
Yeah...
他亲了我
he kissed me
就在生日派对上 快照亭里
at my birthday party, in the photo booth.
我们是陌生人吗
What are we, strangers?
这么大的事都不告诉我
How could you hold out on me like that?
不算很大啦
It was not that big a deal.
好吧 半大...
Okay, I-it's a mi...
半大不小
it's a minor big deal.
我混乱了 到底是大还是小
Well, I'm confused. Is it big or minor?
别看手♥机♥ 晚餐还有五个小时呢
No, no, no, no. Dinner's in five hours.
让你♥爸♥等着吧
Your dad can wait.
不是我爸
It's not my dad.
是我的准继母...
It is my soon-to-be step...
让我去试礼服
thingy reminding me of my dress fitting.
这事还没说完
This conversation's not over.
你这么想太好了
Oh, I'm glad you feel that way,
因为你得和我一起去
because you're coming with me.
-而且你来开车 -什么
- And you're driving. - What?!
真的吗 你不用勉强...
Really? Because you don't have to, I mean...
没事 我想去喝咖啡
Well, yeah, I'd love to go for coffee.
我现在太需要咖♥啡♥因♥了
Ugh, I'm in desperate need of caffeine,
还应该再吃些
and I should probably eat something
没放在培养皿里用微波炉加热的食物
that hasn't been microwaved in a petri dish.
学校食堂的咖啡难喝到
The coffee at the campus diner is guaranteed to kill
可以杀死你午餐时吃进去的任何细菌
any bacteria you may have consumed with your lunch.
JT 帮我看看这些数据
Hey, JT, I need help with these numbers, man.
那是谁
Who's that?
没谁 不说了
Uh, no one. I got to go.
一会儿见
See you there?
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
血压正常 所以...
Blood pressure is fine, so please...
你告诉我
please tell me why
为何我不记得昨晚发生了什么
I can't remember what happened last night.
我不知道 但我再说一遍
I don't know, but for the third time,
一切都很正常
everything's normal.
我在布鲁克林大桥顶上醒来
I woke up on the top of Brooklyn Bridge.
我没说那也算正常
I'm not saying that's not a problem.
认真点 老兄
Come on, man.
以前从没发生过这种事
This has never happened before.
好吧 回想一下
Okay, let's trace it back.
你失忆梦游之前
What were you doing before your sleepwalk
在干什么
down non-memory lane?
我去找凯瑟琳 然后...
I was headed to Catherine's and...
怎么
What?
她又做了什么
What'd she do now?
没什么
Nothing.
她一定做了什么
She must have done something.
等等 难道和那晚她跟别人接吻有关
Wait-- is this about her kissing that guy the other night?
你满脑子想着凯瑟琳
You were thinking about Catherine
和某个混球热吻
and some jerk in a lip-lock.
肾上腺素激增 心率加快...
Adrenaline kicks in, your heart rate increases--
长话短说
long story short,
你因为嫉妒 所以神游了
you fugued-out because you're jealous.
"神游"
"Fugued-out"?
神游 就是你醒着漫游 但...
Fugue-- you're up and walking around but...
类似于失忆症
It's like you got amnesia.
等等
Okay, wait.
嫉妒不会造成失忆
Jealousy cannot cause memory loss.
再说了
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表