剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
We're on the same team.
我的任务是...
So my assignment is...?
无论如何尽你所能
Do whatever you can
不能让警♥察♥的特遣部队抓到治安维护者
to keep this police task force from catching the vigilante.
上周的杀人事件之后
More like serial killer
他更像是个连环杀手
after last week's maulings.
但我还以为你的主要目的是抓到他
But I thought your main goal was to apprehend him?
是由我们抓到他
For us to apprehend him.
我们都心知肚明
And you and I both know
这东西不仅仅是个"他"
this thing is a lot more than a "Him."
但关键是要我们先抓到他
But it's paramount we get there first.
如果警♥察♥抓到它 他们会将它监禁
If the police catch it, they'll bring it into custody,
然后让它进入公共司法系统
and put it through a very public justice system.
然后缪尔菲德将会暴露
And Muirfield will be exposed.
全世界都会知道你们巨大的失误
And the world will know about your colossal mistake.
所以你想要我篡改证据
So you want me to tamper with evidence?
如果有必要的话
If need be.
这对你来讲有问题吗 马克斯医生
Will that be a problem for you, Dr. Marks?
如果这是能够保证每个人都平安
Not if it's the only way to make sure
避免悲剧的再次发生的唯一办法 那我去做
that everyone's safe from this ever happening again.
非常好
Excellent.
这辆车有人了
This cab's taken.
你再找一辆吧
Find yourself another ride.
这是一个中世纪武器流星锤上的钉子
It's a spike from a medieval weapon called a morning star.
基于我所看到的犯罪现场
Based on the crime scene I saw,
这绝对是凶器的一部分
that is definitely part of the murder weapon.
所以这是流星锤的钉子吗
So that's one of the spikes from the star?
对 我历史系的朋友说
Yep. Uh, my buddy from the history department
它的广泛应用
said it came into widespread use
是在14世纪初期
around the beginning of the 14th century.
好 无论这个想陷害你的人是谁
Okay, whoever this person is who's trying to set you up,
他们明显脑子有问题
they are definitely psychotic.
谁会费这么大劲想陷害我
Who would go to these lengths to try and set me up?
我不知道 但是
I don't know, but, uh,
钉子的下侧有个记号♥
there's an insignia on the underside of the spike.
这里
Here.
你朋友知道这是什么意思吗
Did your friend know what it meant?
不知道 但他给了我
No, but he gave me the name
一个威廉斯堡古董商的名字
of an antiquities dealer in Williamsburg.
这个人对中世纪武器了如指掌
Said this guy knows everything about medieval weaponry.
好的 照张照片
Okay, take a picture of it
然后去找他 我把它交给埃文
and go see him, and I'll take that to Evan.
他没法否认事实
He won't be able to deny the truth
治安维护者跟这次的凶杀案无关
that the vigilante had nothing to do with this murder.
瓦格斯 有空吗
Vargas, have a minute?
稍等一下 头儿
Yeah, give me a second, boss.
我皮带扣不上了
I'm having a buckle problem.
一会儿再弄
That can wait.
你是这么说
Oh, see, you say that,
但你又不会是搜捕时裤子掉到脚踝的人
but you won't be the one on a raid with her pants at her ankles.
这就过去
Coming.
-怎么了 -听着 我
- What's up? - Look, I, uh,
我很感激你的支持 苔丝
I appreciate your support on this, Tess.
一直都支持你 乔
Always, Joe.
所以我跟盖比说
Which is why I told Gabe
让你去查治安维护者的线索
you'd check the cold leads on the vigilante.
但我们正要去搜捕呢
But we're about to head out on some sweeps.
我知道 我需要你换来做这个
I know. I need you on this instead.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
你强迫我退出吗
You're sidelining me?
让我去跟踪一群怪人
Having me follow up with a bunch of kooks?
盖比想要我们追踪所有已有的线索
Gabe wants every tip we've received followed up.
这并不是没用的任务
It's not a bogus assignment,
无论你皱眉头是什么意思
no matter what that scowl on your face says.
你越快开始 就越快结束
The sooner you get started, the sooner you'll be finished.
你是在因为凯特晚到犯罪现场而责怪我吗
Are you punishing me 'cause Cat was late to the crime scene?
还是因为她质疑这次的袭击案
'Cause she's questioning whether this attack
是否是我们的杀手所为
was even our killer?
我告诉你了 她不再是我的搭档了
I told you, she's not my partner anymore.
我没心情跟你吵 瓦格斯
Not in the mood to argue with you, Vargas.
虽然我们有
Just 'cause we have...
有点感情 不意味着你就可以在工作中
what we have, does not mean you can question
质疑我的权威
my authority here at work.
我是在质疑我的上司
I'm questioning you as my boss.
我懂了
I see.
好 那么 作为你的上司
Okay. So then, as your boss,
我要求你做好你的工作
I say do your damn job.
我们走
Let's go.
这是韦克斯福德纹章
This is the Waxford Insignia,
很可能来自流星锤俱乐部
most probably from the Spike Mace Club.
韦克斯福德是14世纪初
Waxford was a weapons dealer in England
英格兰的一个兵器商
at the turn of the 14th century.
现存的还有多少
How many of these are still in existence?
你们俩是警♥察♥吗
Are you two cops?
调查员
Investigators.
我们与警♥察♥合作
We work with cops.
全世界可能还剩10到15把
There's probably ten to 15 left in the world.
纽约有吗
Any in New York?
我猜有三四把
I'd guess three or four.
除柏林外 纽约是奇兵异器的聚集胜地
Next to Berlin, New York's the mecca for arcane weaponry.
有没有办法让我们找到拥有这兵器的人
Is there any way we might be able to find the guy that owns that piece?
你俩不是调查员嘛
I thought you were investigators.
所以...
So...
自己调查吧
investigate.
听着 伙计
Listen, man,
我人很和气 但是
um, I'm a really nice guy, okay, but...
你看那边
you see my, uh...
我的朋友
my friend over there,
他生气了会有点暴躁
he can get a little aggressive if he's set off.
所以为大家都行个方便
So why don't you just do us all a favor
给我们一份纽约收藏家的名单 好吗
and give us a list of the collectors in New York City, huh?
事实上 名单一般只给
Actually, these only go up for sale
高端拍卖♥♥行
at high-end auction houses,
所以
so...
稍等片刻
give me a few minutes,
我给你打份名单
and I'll print a list out for you.
很好
That'd be great.
犯罪现场没有发现任何基因
So, absent of any DNA at the crime scene,
但我把凶器交给你
I give you the murder weapon.
至少是凶器的一部分
Or at least a piece of it.
这足以呈给乔了吗
Is that concrete enough to bring to Joe?
你哪里找到的
Where'd you find this?
你检查过犯罪现场
You searched the crime scene,
但你仔细察看马车和马了吗
but how closely did you look at the carriage or the horse?
这样你就不必用跨物种证据
This way, you don't have to show the cross-species evidence
来证明我们追错了人
to prove that we're hunting the wrong guy.
你为保护这怪物真是不遗余力
You're going a long way to protect this thing.
我想找到真正的凶手
I'm trying to find the real killer.
真的吗
Is that what this is?
还能为什么
What else would it be?
我在你围巾上发现了跨物种基因
I found cross-species DNA on your scarf.
什么
What?
你把它落在了这里
You left it here.
所以你就检测了
So you tested it?
这能解释你为什么这几个月一直对我说谎
It would explain why you've been lying to me all these months.
比如邮差袭击事件
About the bike messenger attack,
地铁里的追踪
about chasing it in the subway,
为何它救了你
why it saved you.
埃文 你不会真以为...
Evan, you can't really think that I...
你在包庇这个怪物吗 凯瑟琳
Are you harboring this thing, Catherine?
埃文 你太过分了
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表