剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我也不知道
I, uh... I didn't.
我原本只是想来谢谢你对我这几天的照顾
I was just stopping by to say thank you for the great health care.
你是因为文斯的缘故开始关注我的吧
Or maybe you started keeping tabs on me, because of Vince?
他来见过我了
Of him coming to see me, I mean.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
他把所有的事都告诉我了
Vince told me everything.
显然
Obviously, that's...
这就是当联络人要做的分内之事吧
that's just what you do when you're somebody's handler.
艾丽克丝 刚刚那人是谁
Alex, uh, who was that guy?
我之前从没见过他 但...
I'd never seen him before, but...
他似乎认识我
he seemed to know me.
他说 他想这么做已经很久了
He said he'd been thinking about doing this for years.
钱德勒警官
Detective Chandler,
他应该就是那个一直监视我的人
he might be the person that's been watching me.
几周前 曾有人闯入我的屋子
I had a break-in a few weeks ago.
真的吗
Oh, really?
有东西丢失吗
Did, uh, they take anything?
没有
No.
这就是蹊跷之处
It was weird.
我觉得闯入者只是翻了我的衣橱
I think whoever it was just went through my closet.
文森特·凯勒
咖啡要加奶油吗
You take cream in that?
黑咖啡就好 谢谢
Oh, uh, no. Just black, thanks.
艾丽克丝
很抱歉有好几周没给你写信了 部队一直在行进中
你不知道我有多想你 我一直回想之前在一起的几个月
我应该给你更多的爱
邀请参加我们的婚礼
我爱你
艾丽克丝
Alex.
艾丽克丝 我是文斯 快开门
Alex, it's Vince. Open up.
文斯
Vince?
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
凯瑟琳给我打了电♥话♥ 还留了言
Uh, Catherine called and left a message.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
她真是太棒了
Oh, she's... she's amazing.
你的联络人 救了我一命
Your handler, she... she saved my life.
我还以为再也见不到你了呢
I, uh... wasn't sure if I was gonna see you again.
我现在来了
Yeah, well, I'm-I'm here now.
她在里面吗
Is she in there?
是的 抱歉 她就在这里
Oh, yes, sorry. She's right in here.
卧室里
She's in the bedroom.
联络人 真的吗
"Handler"? Really?
我不知道该怎么解释
I didn't know what else to say, I...
抱歉 没找到疑犯的踪迹
Sorry, uh, no trace of the perp.
他们为了采指纹做过清理
Well, they already dusted for prints
我想应该很难找到
so I figured it was a long shot.
但他曾进过公♥寓♥吗
But he was in the apartment?
可能几周前来过
Yeah, we think a couple weeks ago,
所以现在基本没留什么气味
so any scent of him is probably long gone.
他们还找到什么证据吗
They find any other evidence?
一根头发 还有鞋上的泥
A hair, some mud from shoes,
但后来就没回音了
but I never heard back.
可能只是封存为原始证物 没进行分♥析♥
Probably booked it into property without analyzing it.
有时候说人疯了比面对现实容易得多
Sometimes it's easier to call someone crazy rather than face the facts.
你留下来陪她
You stay here with her.
我马上就回来
I'll be back.
凯特 你来这里做什么
Cat, what the hell are you doing here?
跟进证据
Following up on evidence.
当然 但当你打电♥话♥来时
Yeah, of course, but when you called it in,
我以为你不会来这里找我
I thought you were actually calling it in.
call in有打电♥话♥和拜访两个意思
快坐
Sit down.
你绷带上还渗着血呢
Your bandage is bleeding through.
-医生同意你出院了 -是的
- Did your doctor release you? - Yeah.
他说这有助于恢复
He said he was fine with my recovery.
脱下外套
Take down your jacket.
埃文 你没必要这么做
Evan, you don't have to do this.
如果医生不能好好照顾你
Look, if he's not going to look after you properly,
那就换我来
I sure as hell am.
顺便说下
By the way,
我的护士评价你
my nurse said your work was
技艺精湛
"Exquisite."
她说只有经过优异训练的外科医生
She said that only the best-trained surgeon
才能做到那样的事
could have pulled that off.
纽约警♥察♥局的验尸员可没这功底
Not a medical examiner for NYPD.
下次再说 凯特
Another time, Cat.
-那根头发有匹配对象吗 -有
- You, uh, get a match on that hair? - I did.
但你为什么要查86分局的旧案呢
But why are you digging around in an old case from Precinct 86?
帮个忙而已
Just a favor.
而且就因为它是86分局的
And because it's Precinct 86.
懂了
Point taken.
我找到了一个名字和一张照片
Yeah, I pulled a name and a photo.
这人有前科
He's an ex-con,
几个月前出狱了
released a couple of months ago.
名字是康纳...
goes by the name of Connor...
康纳·索维诺 被捕时身中两枪
Connor Sorvino-- he was shot twice in the takedown.
在医院躺了三个月
He had three months in recovery,
我查过医疗记录
and the hospital records I pulled,
你也是他治疗团队的一员
they showed you as the attending.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们以前叫他"骗子哥"
We used to call him "Con Man."
他自以为爱上了我
He-he thought he was in love with me.
一直要我嫁给他 但我说
He kept asking me to marry him, but I said...
说什么
What is it?
分享 还记得吗
Over-share, remember?
我说我已经爱上了别人
I... said I was already in love.
我的心另有所属
That my heart belonged to someone else.
那么 凯瑟琳 你得发布公告
Uh, okay, uh, Catherine, you got to put a call out on that guy.
-他很危险 -没那么简单
- He's dangerous. - It's not as easy as that.
鉴证科会对这里和艾丽克丝的车进行取证
Forensics will sweep this place and Alex's car.
这意味着他们会发现文斯的DNA吗
Meaning they'll... they'll find Vince's DNA?
不 我们不能这么做
No, no. We can't have that.
我也不能让你成为活靶子
I'm not having you walk around like some kind of target.
那就用我作饵
Use me as bait.
-有你俩保护我呢 -不行
- I'll have you two looking out for me. - No.
如果我们能揪他出来
If we could draw him out.
这不是个好办法
That's not a good idea.
先听着
Just listen.
我知道康纳已经黑进我的邮箱
Connor's hacked my e-mails, I know it.
有时他会忘记把新邮件标为"未读"
Sometimes he forgets to mark the new ones "unread".
我可以给朋友写封邮件
If I write to a friend
说我轮班之后
and say that I was taking off after a shift
就和我爱的人远走他乡
to be with the guy I love.
我们不知道他会不会上当
We don't know if he'll take that bait.
等等 你觉得这么做好吗
Wait, are you saying that this is a good call?
这不是你们能决定的
It's not your call.
是我自愿的
It's mine.
这边 跟我走 跟上我
Over here, come with me. Follow me!
这边 这边
This way! This way!
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it! - What's wrong?
她刚刚还在这里
She was just here!
她还在这里 我们会找到她的
She's still here. We'll find her.
好 快点
Okay, come on.
这鬼地方回音太重了
This place is a damn echo chamber.
我很难听到他们的声音
I can hardly hear them.
我们分头找 这样会更快些
It's gonna be quicker to find her if we split up.
如果你先找到康纳呢 然后怎么办
Or you find Connor first. And then what?
我可没法再替你掩护了
I don't think I can cover up for you again.
艾丽克丝现在危在旦夕 你自己小心
Alex's life is at stake. Just be careful.
康纳 康纳 求求你
Connor! Connor, please!
别这样 求求你 你...
Stop! Please, you...
-拜托 你不... -闭嘴 闭嘴
- Please, you don't... - Shut up. Shut up!
别这样 拜托 拜托
You don't have to do... Please! Please!
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表