剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
I don't need all the answers, but last night--
是我妈妈死后
that was the first time since my mom died
我第一次觉得自己没有发疯
that I haven't felt crazy.
你胆敢一个人来这就够疯狂了
You are crazy showing up here alone!
我能瞬间杀死你 现在快滚
I could kill you in less than a second! Now go!
滚
Go!
昨晚 我发现
Last night, I realized that
对于你妻子的案子 我一直都想错了
I was thinking about your wife's case the wrong way.
有时候事情并不像表面那样
Sometimes things aren't what they seem.
真正的恶魔并非轻易能看出的
You can't tell who the real monsters are.
我没杀我妻子
I didn't kill my wife.
我们刚和你的一个情人谈过
We just spoke to a woman you're having an affair with,
而基因鉴定结果证明
and I have DNA that proves
你至少还有四个情妇
there are at least four others.
你让这些女人
You made every one of
一一落入你的情网
your women fall in love with you
让她们以为她们幸福结局的唯一拦路虎
and think that the only thing standing in the way
是一纸并不存在的婚前协议
of their fairy tale ending was some pretend prenup.
韦伯斯特先生
Mr. Webster,
虽然你没有亲手杀死自己的妻子
I don't think you killed your wife.
但你确实害死了她
But you are the reason she's dead.
列个名单出来
I need a list of names.
列出婚后所有和你上过床的女人
Everyone you slept with during your marriage.
这是你欠阿什莉的
You owe it to Ashley.
你们是找克洛伊吗
Are you looking for Chloe?
我是她的新助理
I'm her new assistant.
艾米丽 其实我们找的是你
Actually, Emily, uh, we want to talk to you.
我们很感激你一直以来的帮助
Look, we appreciate how helpful you've been, but
但你似乎忘记说一件事了
you forgot to mention one thing.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯吗
Alex?
亚历克斯·韦伯斯特和你有私情
Alex Webster-- you were having an affair with him.
那几根不见的验孕棒
The missing pregnancy tests-- we assumed
我们以为是阿什莉的 但其实是你的吧
they were Ashley's, but you used them, didn't you?
所以你包里才会有咸饼干
That's why you had saltines in your purse.
我不知道你们
I don't know what you're...
那张签字单据
The sign-out sheet.
如果给专家看
I'm pretty sure if we showed this
他们肯定能确认
to an expert, they'd confirm that
阿什莉的金发染色剂是你签字的
this was you signing out Ashley's True to Color Blond.
掌管美容室的是克洛伊
No. Uh, Chloe ran the closet...
你想嫁祸于她
You wanted us to think it was her
这样你就可以和亚历克斯远走高飞
so that you could run off into the sunset with Alex.
但是根本没有什么婚前协议
But there was no prenup.
不可能
That's impossible.
他骗了你 他用相同的谎言骗了所有情妇
He lied. Just like he lied to all his women,
包括你谋杀阿什莉当晚和他在一起的那位
including the one that he was with the night that you killed Ashley.
我孩子都没了
I'm not even pregnant anymore.
我流产了
I lost it.
把那瓶下毒的染发剂交给我们
You tell us where the bottle is,
我们会告诉检察官 你有悔过之心了
we'll make sure that the DA knows how remorseful you are.
咱俩没事吧
Are we okay?
你最近一直背着我偷偷摸摸的
You've been having secret conversations,
那次搜查也没有叫我
you executed that search without me,
我兄弟在调查地铁那件案子
and my brother's investigating the subway case...
他在站台上发现了这个
he found this on the platform.
你在地铁F线做什么
What were you doing on the F train?
好吧 算了
All right, just forget it.
但记住我是你永远的后盾 不会苛责你
Just know I'm here, no judgments,
什么时候想说了 就找我聊
you ever want to talk.
《穿普拉达的女魔头》 美国喜剧爱情电影
女魔头和她的普拉达 干得不错
Hey, it's Devil and Prada. Nice work.
只要我当女魔头就行
Hey, as long as I get to be Devil.
我不会让你在父亲的订婚派对上
So I'm not letting you celebrate your big case
形单影只地庆祝大案告破的
alone at your father's engagement party.
我该穿什么去呢
What's the dress code?
埃文 你不必这么做
Evan, you don't have to do that.
别这么说 白吃白喝
Oh, come on. Free drinks,
我相信虽然你继母乏味可陈
and I'm assuming your vapid stepmother
但宴会伙食一定很棒
insisted on a good caterer.
-你这么做是因为... -可怜你
- You're just doing this out of... - Charity.
没错 你这可怜的单身小女孩
Yeah, poor little single girl.
苔丝告诉你齐克的事了
Did Tess tell you about Zeke?
没有 乔伊说的
No, Joe did.
-乔伊怎么知道的 -我不知道
- How does Joe know? - I don't know.
但我现在不会去问他
But I wouldn't ask him now.
他刚刚发现
He's just found out the department
警局得置备新的质谱检测仪
has to shell out for a new spectrometer.
是的 我重新过了一遍几个老案子
Yeah, I took a look over some old cases.
六件案子
Six more samples,
现场样本中都有相同的变异基因
all with the same corrupted DNA.
六件 真的吗
Six. Really?
是的 我猜拿到新质谱仪后
Yeah, so I guess we'll see what's what
一切就见分晓了
once we get our new spectrometer.
也许你并没那么疯
Maybe you weren't so crazy after all.
我下这里 看你怎么办
Right there. What are you gonna do?
将军
Check.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi?
喂喂喂
Hi... hi?
我错过了什么
Did I miss something, or...?
JT 你能回避一下吗
JT, you mind?
你看起来...
Just, you look...
我要去参加订婚派对
I have an engagement party.
好的
Right.
我知道你想疏远我 我懂
Look, I know you're gonna try to kick me out. I get it.
我知道这种感觉
I-I get what it's like to hide out
你认为自己不配
and push people away '
所以隐藏自己 疏远他人
cause you don't feel deserving.
知道为什么我总问我妈妈的事吗
Do you know why I keep asking about my mom?
因为是我害死她的
Because I'm the reason that she's dead.
要不是我忘了关车上的化妆灯...
If I hadn't left the stupid vanity mirror open...
但是文森特 我刚发现
But, Vincent, I just found
全市的六件案子中
six cases of you
你都在试图拯救受害者
trying to save victims around the city.
你不是一个怪物
You're not a monster.
我知道你不是
I would know.
很多人才是真是人面兽心
There are a lot of guys out there that are, but...
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
两次
Twice.
凯瑟琳 等等
Catherine, wait.
你没有害死你妈妈
You're not the reason your mom's dead.
他们在追杀她
They were tracking her.
我不知道原因 但不是你的错
I'm not sure why, but it wasn't your fault.
有时候 似乎所有人都开始了新的生活
Sometimes it feels like everyone's moved on,
但他们都是用自己的方式在怀念你
but they all miss you in their own way.
妈妈 每天每刻
Mom, there's not a day
我都在想念你
that goes by when I don't think about you.
好消息是
The good news is...
我知道我没有疯
I know now I'm not crazy.
确实是一只野兽救了我
I was saved by a beast.
虽然他没来得及救你
He didn't get there in time to save you,
但他仍在拯救他人
but he's still out there.
而且我有种预感
And I have a feeling that now,
我们将会是彼此的救赎
we're going to have to save each other.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表