剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
九年前 我亲眼目睹母亲被害
Nine years ago I witnessed my mother's murder.
若不是文森特出手相救 我也难逃一死
I would've been killed, too, if it hadn't been for Vincent.
我本是试验性特种部队的一员
I was part of an experimental special forces group.
他们的目标是创造出无敌的超级战士
There goal was to create the perfect super soldier.
但是出了差错
But something went wrong.
原来是你
You're him.
缪尔菲德的人并没死心
Muirfield is still out there,
他们想要夺我的命
and they want me dead.
我有证据证明跨物种生物的存在
I have evidence that a cross-species creature exists.
我需要和一位生物化学家合作
I could do with the help of a biochemist.
我希望他曾经发表过
And I was hoping that it'd be the man
相关论文
who published a paper on it.
我的护士 艾丽克丝·索尔特
My nurse, Alex Salter,
你认识她吗
you might know her.
我们从小一起长大
We grew up together.
关系很亲近
We were pretty close.
我曾想过离开纽约
I used to fantasize about leaving New York
再也不回来
and never coming back.
我们越早离开这 就能越快开始新生活
The sooner we get out of here, the sooner we can start living.
文森特 我想和你在一起
I want to be with you, Vincent.
艾丽克丝愿意放弃她的生活跟我走
Alex is willing to give up her life to go with me.
让他去死吧
Oh, how about screw him?
你自己也说了 他选了另一个女人
You said yourself, he chose the other woman.
他选的其实不是她
He didn't really choose her,
而是过去的回忆
he chose the things that come along with her.
这就说明他是混♥蛋♥
Which makes him an ass.
你得放手 玩高贵冷艳 唱吧
You're moving on. Cold Turkey. Let's sing.
Cold Turkey也是约翰列侬的一首歌♥
他确实是个混♥蛋♥
He is an ass, isn't he?
她完全不知道自己要面对的是什么
She has no idea what she's getting into with him.
她要面对的是什么
What is she getting into?
他有问题
You know, he's got issues.
什么问题
Well, what kind of issues?
谢谢你 希瑟
Thank you, Heather.
接下来由塔拉带来《安全舞蹈》
Up next, Tara with "Safety Dance."
怎么就我一个人在唱
Okay, why was that just a solo?
凯特的男人有问题
Cat's guy's got issues.
哪个男人没有啊
What guy doesn't?
他不会结婚了吧
He's not married, is he?
没 那是你的问题
No, that is your problem.
你结婚了吗
You're married?
没有 我们现在聊的又不是我
No, and we're no talking about me right now.
你必须告诉我
And now you really have to tell me.
好吧 他有...
Okay, he's got...
他有类似创伤后应激障碍
he's got some form of PTSD.
往事会闪回吗
What, like flashbacks?
不 是脾气很坏
No, more like a bad temper.
不是对我发火啦
Not-not toward me.
什么
What?
凯特 你不是说过不和坏男人交往了吗
Okay, Cat, I thought you said you were done with bad boys.
他不是坏男人 他贴心又英勇 而且...
He's not a bad boy, he is sweet and heroic and...
显然还很暴♥力♥
Apparently abusive.
完全不是那么回事
It is not like that at all.
我们只是心有灵犀
We just had this really deep connection
他比任何人都懂我
and he understands me like no one else.
他不是个混♥蛋♥吗
What happened to "He's an ass"?
还有 你觉得我们不懂你吗
Yeah, and do you not think we understand you?
让小三去应付他的问题吧
Let that other girl deal with his issues.
她甚至都不知道他有问题
She doesn't even know his issues.
我觉得 你应该告诉她
You know what I think? You should tell her.
我完全不打算这样做
Yeah, I am so not going to do that.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为这是报复行为吗
Because it's spiteful, vengeful, vindictive?
你害怕他会恨你一辈子
And you're afraid he'd hate you forever.
瞧 我们懂你
Yeah, see, we understand you.
-你还对他留有旧情 -没有
- You're still hanging on. - No.
你刚才说了他英勇
You did just call him heroic.
好吧 也许是有那么一点点
Okay, maybe I'm hanging on a little.
但我绝不会告诉她
But I am not telling her.
而且 我已经放手了 跟他划清界限
Besides, I am moving on, cold turkey.
这事完了 结束了 了结了
It is over, done, finito.
敬"我是女人 干一杯"
Okay, well here's to "I am woman, hear me drink."
干杯
Cheers.
表面情况并不是真♥相♥
Things are not as they seem.
审讯邻居啊
Interview the neighbor.
我知道你看这些节目会治愈
Okay, I know this is therapeutic for you,
但是我被吓了个半死
but these shows freak me out.
你能把声音关小点吗
Could you just turn it down a little?
就连旁白的声音也很吓人
I mean, even the narrators voice is creepy.
也许是邻居来了
Maybe it's the neighbor.
如果是那混♥蛋♥ 你不许让他进来
You know, if that's ass, you're not letting him in.
不是他 他才不会敲门
It's not him. He doesn't knock.
你是谁
Who is it?
艾丽克丝·索尔特
Alex Salter.
什么
What?
没啥 公事
Um, nothing. Just-just work.
来了
Coming.
没事
It's fine, all good.
别吃完冰淇淋
Okay, well, hey, don't finish that ice cream.
不然你明早会后悔的
You'll regret it in the morning.
抱歉 现在已经很晚了
Sorry, it's so late.
我刚下班 回家路上正好经过你家
I just got done with my shift and you're on my way home.
没事 我还没睡
No, I was up, so...
那是针对某个案子的调查
Uh, that would be research for a case.
你怎么知道我地址的
How did you get my address?
在你医院的文件上看到的
Uh, from your hospital file.
希望你不介意
Hope that's okay.
没事
Uh, no, that's fine.
那是我妹妹的
That's my sister's.
什么事
Um, so, what's up?
我想问问
Well, I wanted to ask
周末带文森特出去玩可以吗
if it would be okay to take Vincent away for the weekend?
因为我知道他是特种部队的人
Because I know about his work in Special-Ops.
有人想干掉他
And that people have it out for him.
好吧 他告诉了你一些事
Okay, so, he told you about... things.
应该没关系吧
I hope that's okay.
毕竟我们以前是未婚夫妻
I mean, we were engaged once.
不不不 没事
No, no, no, no, that's good.
他和你说别的了吗
Um, so did he tell you anything else?
除了有人在追杀他
You know, besides the fact that people are after him?
你是指 不能让别人知道他还活着吗
Uh, you mean that everyone is supposed to think he's dead?
还有别的
Is there more?
没了 听上去他跟你说得差不多了
Nope, that-that seems like plenty.
我还是不太了解规矩
Yeah, and I'm still not really clear what the rules are,
所以才来这里
which is why I'm here.
在向他提出小屋计划前
Before I brought up this whole cabin idea to him,
因为你是他的联络人
because you're his handler...
你觉得应该先问问我
Ah, you thought that you would check in with me first.
是的 只有一晚
Yeah. I mean it'd-it'd just be one night.
我家在乡下有个小屋
My family has a cabin upstate.
很偏僻
It's totally isolated.
只有我们两人
It would just be the two of us.
听上去不错
Sounds fun.
天啊 那是我们最喜欢的地方
Oh, my God. It was our favorite place.
你懂的 以前
You know, before.
我们要好好...
And we have a lot to...
谈谈心
catch up on.
是啊 可以谈你们去非洲的计划
Yeah, like your plans to move to Africa.
这么说他也对你毫无保留
So, he talked to you, too.
我是他的联络人嘛
I am his handler.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表