剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
他们不会杀了埃文就收手的 知道吧
They won't stop with Evan, you know.
缪尔菲德会寻找任何帮过他的人
Muirfield will be looking for anyone who might have helped him.
我知道总是小心翼翼是什么感觉
I know what it's like to always be looking over your shoulder.
想象一下不必那样的生活吧
But imagine a life free of that.
这次对话是非正式的 是吧
We're off the record here, right?
是的
Sure.
在分局里死掉的那个人
The, uh, the dead guy in the precinct.
我偷偷把他手♥机♥拿走了
I lifted his phone without telling anyone.
他录了一个视频 给我的
He had a video. It was for me.
他说缪尔菲德在短暂时间内会很脆弱
He said that Muirfield would be vulnerable for a brief time
并且我可以在"果园"找到扳倒缪尔菲德
and that I would find everything I needed to take them down
所需要的一切
at the Orchard.
好的 如果我们要有所作为
Okay. If we're going to do something about this,
那就是现在
it has to be right now.
不 我自己去
No, I should go alone.
侦察一下 看看是什么情况
Do some recon, see what we're dealing with.
我要跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不 不行 如果有人看见
No. No, if we were seen,
就很难解释你去那里干什么
it would be a lot harder to explain what you were doing there.
你确定你能进去吗
Are you sure you can get in?
看起来没人 我去试着靠近些
It looks clear. I'm gonna try and get closer.
十五分钟后再跟你联♥系♥
I'll check back in with you in 15 minutes.
为什么不带盖比一起来
So, why not bring Gabe in?
因为我也不知道我会在里面发现什么
Because I have no clue what I'm gonna find in there,
我不能冒险暴露文森特
and I can't risk it being something that might expose Vincent.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
果园工业
先生
Sir!
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir!
你能帮帮我吗 我完全迷路了
Can you help me? I'm crazy lost.
你要去哪儿
Where were you trying to go?
一个仓库派对
A warehouse party.
我可能太早开始狂欢了 所以...
And I may have started partying a little too early, so...
凯瑟琳 一切还好吗
Catherine? Everything all right?
是的 目前我只发现一个读卡器
Yeah. So far all I've found is a card reader
保护着一扇大门
protecting a really impressive door.
你准备好 以防万一
I need you standing by just in case.
这一定就是他说"脆弱"的东西了
This must be what he meant by vulnerable.
什么东西 你看到了什么
What is it? What do you see?
电脑服务器 数以百计
Computer servers. Lots of them.
这是缪尔菲德的电脑
It's Muirfield's brain.
好了 我希望你能帮我搞定这个
Okay. I hope you can talk me through this.
别担心 我们会成功的
Don't worry. We'll figure it out.
开始了
Okay, here goes.
密♥码♥
需要一个密♥码♥
It's asking for a password.
视频里的那个人没给你密♥码♥吗
Didn't the guy in the video give you one?
那个人死了
The guy on the video is dead.
埃文的文件里没有吗
There wasn't anything in Evan's files?
没有
Nothing.
真不敢相信会这样
I can't believe this is happening.
我们都如此接近真♥相♥了
Not when we are this close.
试试"Chimera" C-H-I...
Try "Chimera." C-H-I...
我知道怎么拼
I know how to spell it.
你为什么会选这个词
Why did you pick that word?
相信我就好 输入
Just trust me. Type it in.
密♥码♥:喀迈拉
是对的 进入电脑了
It worked. We're in.
天呐 这真是什么都有
Oh, my God, this is everything.
名字 地点 他们所有的管理文件
Names, places. All their administrative files.
我要看你看到的一切
I need to see what you're seeing.
盖比 就算我有U盘
Gabe, even if I had a flash drive,
也承载不了这些数据的一小部分
it wouldn't hold a fraction of this data.
我可以通过电子邮件给你发一些过去
I can e-mail you some of the files.
不用 我们可以直接下载到另一个服务器
No. We can download directly to another server.
这样更快
It'll be faster.
你找到网络连接菜单
I need you to go to the network connections menu,
在右上角
upper right-hand corner,
网络连接
IP地址
然后输入这个IP地址
and type in this IP address:
2-7-5-2-8-3-
2-7-5-2-8-3-
3-6-8-4-3-3.
3-6-8-4-3-3.
IP地址
好了 然后呢
Done. Now what?
文件传输中
开始传了 成功了
It worked. We got 'em.
再多等会儿
Okay, just give me a second
我把最重要的文件传给你们
and I will send you the most important files.
不用 我们能从这边控制下载
No. We can control the download from here.
不
No.
我们能获得所有资料
We're gonna get everything.
上传中
凯瑟琳 静音
凯勒
凯勒
Keller.
凯勒·文森特
这可不妙
This is not good.
这肯定是他们的后备站点
Must have been their backup site.
还有很多数据
This is a lot of data.
-一切正常吗 -目前正常
- Everything all right? - So far.
我现在把数据分流到大楼服务器上
I'm shunting everything over to the server at the mansion now.
警告
她得确保下载不被♥干♥扰
Whoa. She needs to make sure nothing interrupts this download.
他们有非常先进的安全措施
They have some pretty advanced security measures.
如果下载无法完成 那所有文件都将损坏
If it doesn't finish, then all the files are corrupted.
所有数据就都没有了
We would lose everything.
凯瑟琳 你得确保
Catherine, I need you to make sure
下载不被♥干♥扰
that nothing interrupts this download.
不然会失去所有数据
We could lose everything.
JT 帮我定位凯特的手♥机♥
JT, I need you to track Cat's phone
告诉我她现在在哪儿
and tell me where she is right now.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What is it?
我刚听到有响声
No, I just-- I heard a noise.
我去看看怎么回事
I'm gonna go check it out.
传输停止不了
I can't stop the transfer.
传输中的文件无法删除
传输中的文件无法删除
不
No.
不敢相信 你曾是个兽笼格斗士
No way. You were a cage fighter?
没错 但我不能继续做了
Yeah. But I had to stop doing it.
他们怕我会杀人
They were afraid I was gonna kill someone.
-别扯了 -对天发誓是真的
- Shut up! - Swear to God.
有一次 我打残了一哥们
This one time I knocked this guy out so bad...
检测到未经授权的访问
Unauthorized access detected.
突击队正在途中 约两分钟后到达
Strike team en route. ETA, two minutes.
我得走了
I got to go.
还兽笼格斗士呢
Cage fighter.
快出来 突击队进去了
Hey, get out. Strike team's on its way.
苔丝 不行 我得停止...
Tess, I can't. I've got to stop...
别担心 一分钟后出来
Never mind. I'll be out in a minute.
等下再吼我
Okay, you can yell at me later.
我只想尽力保护你
I was just trying to protect you,
但现在时间不多了
but now we don't have much time.
我们得毁掉这些服务器
We have to destroy these servers
不然盖比会拿到你的文件 关于你一切的文件
or Gabe will have your files. Everything about you.
还有什么我该知道的吗
Is there anything else I should know?
有支突击队马上过来
There's a strike team on the way.
把这些东西拿开
Get these sectioned off here.
不能进去 还未确认安全
No access-- it's not secure up there yet.
-到底发生什么了 -不知道
- What the hell happened? - I don't know.
我肯定是弄响了警报
I must have tripped an alarm.
那你怎么逃出来的
Well, how did you get out?
他们好像没看到我
I'm not sure they even saw me.
他们忙着摧毁服务器
They were so focused on destroying those servers.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表