剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
the coldblooded killer we think he is.
可是他杀了我弟弟
Except he murdered my brother.
是的
Yes, of course.
达利斯是个例外
Darius being the exception.
天杀的例外
Damn big exception.
还有
Also, um...
人们都说
people are saying--
我知道这可能有些荒谬
and I know what this is gonna sound like--
但他可能不是人类
but that he might not be human.
不好意思 请再说一遍
I'm sorr... Say that again.
接下来你是不是要告诉我
Next, you're gonna tell me
他是乘坐飞碟来的
that-that-that he rides around in a UFO?
他是不是还会讲火星语
Does he talk to Martians, too?
我想要抓到这家伙
I'm trying to catch this guy,
而不是想让他成为什么该死的民间英雄
not trying to turn him into some damn folk hero.
你是想好好听我说话
Are you gonna listen to me,
还是对我置若罔闻
or are you gonna brush me off
就像你今天打发我去做这个破任务一样
like you did by giving me this bum assignment?
是 那你就该给认真给我做
Yeah, well, maybe if you took it seriously,
我很认真地在做了
I am taking it seriously!
我记录了好几份目击者的汇报
I have several eyewitness reports
都说这个治安维护者有某种动物特质
that this vigilante had animalistic qualities.
不是指品性 而是指长相
Not in personality, in appearance.
行了 别说了 瓦格斯
Okay, we're done here, Vargas.
为什么你不让我参与此案
Why the hell are you keeping me out of the loop on this one?
因为我希望你平安 好吗
Because I need to keep you safe, okay?
我已经失去了我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Look, I already lost my baby brother.
我不能再失去你了
I won't lose you, too.
我这辈子工作都在努力不被男人保护着
I've worked my whole career to not be protected by the boys,
我不能容许你这样区别对待我
and I won't allow you to treat me any differently.
这不是你说了算的
That's not your call.
我不行
I can't do it.
我真的没办法承受
I honestly couldn't take it.
你要想继续为我♥干♥活
Look, you work for me,
就别搀和这件事了
you're staying on the sidelines on this one.
我是盖比·洛文
Gabe Lowan.
洛文先生 我是凯瑟琳·钱德勒
Mr. Lowan, it's Catherine Chandler.
警探 找我有事吗
What can I do for you, Detective?
我找到一个地方 可能是凶手的藏身地
I have a possible location for our killer.
真的吗
You do?
你说了 可以不择手段嘛
You said, "by any means necessary,"
所以我就另辟蹊径
so, I went outside the box.
去了瑞克斯监狱
Went to Rikers,
审问了我几个老相识
tough-talked a few of my old collars
他们以前都是我的线人
who used to be my eyes and ears on the street.
其中有一个知道地址
Turns out, one of them had an address,
我现在就发给你
so I'm texting it to you right now.
收到了
Got it.
干得好 钱德勒
Great work, Chandler.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
-上钩了 -好
- Bait taken. - Okay.
做好准备吧
Let's get ready.
先生们 都好好学学吧
Gentlemen, this is the true definition of enterprise.
这是什么
What are we looking at?
钱德勒警探
Detective Chandler
主动出击 审了几个家伙
took some initiative, knocked some heads,
发现了凶手可能的藏身地点
and came up with a possible location on our killer.
那是座旧化工厂 就在河边
That's the old chemical plant, down by the waterfront.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
凯瑟琳发来的吗
Catherine sent these?
有问题吗 马克斯博士
Is there a problem, Dr. Marks?
没 她真棒
Nope. Good on her.
劳拉 你对警♥察♥说的是
Lola, you told police
那个袭击你的歹徒
that the man who tried to attack you--
被治安维护者制止了
he was stopped by the vigilante.
要不是他 我可能就死了
If he hadn't been there, I might have been killed.
报纸援引你的话说
Newspapers quoted you as saying
这个治安维护者动作像猫一样
the vigilante had cat-like reflexes.
他跑起来像只猫 但不是家猫那种
He moved like a cat, but not a, you know, domesticated cat.
而是比较狂野 像是美洲虎
Something more wild, like a jaguar.
你听见他说话了吗
You hear him speak?
我听见他咆哮了
I heard him growl.
当他
And when he...
杀掉歹徒时 那叫声就像是野兽
killed my attacker, it was like animal shrieks
夹杂着歹徒的尖叫
mixed with my attacker's screams.
你看见他的脸了吗
You see his face?
没 没看清
No. Not clearly.
但有件事 我没跟别人说过
But, um-- and this is something I didn't tell anyone,
我是后来才想起来的
I only remembered after the fact--
那人的眼睛是黄色的
the man who saved me had yellow eyes.
黄色的
Yellow eyes?
就像猫的眼睛
Like a cat's, actually.
像是会发光的猫眼
If a cat's eyes glowed.
一切都发生在这里吗
And you said everything happened here?
就发生在我下班后
Right after I got off work.
救我的那个人就这么
The guy who saved me was just...
消失了
he disappeared.
前一秒还在 下一秒就不见了
He was here one minute, then he was gone.
纽约水电 闲人止步
我得回去工作了
Listen, I... I got to get back to work.
好的 谢谢你抽空过来
Of course. Thanks for your time.
纽约水电 闲人止步
他们还没出分局
Okay, they're still at the precinct.
别着急
Hey. Don't worry.
如果这能让我们有更多的时间共处
If it means that we get to spend more time together,
而且不会再有人受到伤害
and no one else gets hurt anymore, then...
那这都是值得的
it's worth it, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
也许这是你重新开始的机会
Maybe this is a chance for you to start over.
也是我俩的
And for us.
没错 这是好事
Exactly. It's a good thing.
虽然我会很想念这个老地方
Although, I am really gonna miss this old place.
是啊 说得对
Yeah, there's that.
你准备去哪儿呢
Where are you gonna go?
不知道 我们会找到栖身之地的
I don't know; we'll find someplace.
这回小心点儿就好
We'll just have to be more careful this time.
也希望你别太束手束脚
Not with everything, hopefully.
我怎么就遇上你了呢
Where did I find you?
趁还有时间 好好享受吧
Enjoy it while you can.
你还没见识过我难相处的一面呢
You haven't even gotten to my difficult side yet.
你叫我来就是为了在这个废弃的场地里闲逛吗
Did you call to lounge around an empty yard?
虽然今天天气还不错
Because as much as I enjoy this weather...
我想告诉你 我打算放弃
I wanted to tell you I'm giving up
对跨种族基因的研究了
on my cross-species DNA research.
这可不像和我一起工作的JT·福布斯啊
Doesn't sound like the dogged JT Forbes that I worked with.
学校方面给了我很大压力
I'm under a lot of pressure at the university to publish
要我发表一些不那么"天外来客"的研究
something that doesn't smell of "extraterrestrial life-forms."
真替你难过
I'm sorry to hear that.
所以我想把自己的研究给你
So I wanted to offer you my research.
如果你还在研究这个课题的话
I mean, if you're still working on that.
恐怕我也不搞这个了
Afraid I'm out of the game as well.
是吗
You are?
而且 告诉你一个秘密
And I tell you this in confidence:
我们研究的这生物
I don't think our, uh, creature
活不久了
is long for this world.
-他被捕了吗 -还没 但我们有个特遣小组
- He's been caught? - Not yet. But there's a task force
他们已经步步逼近他了
within our department-- they're closing in on him.
一小时内 他们就要进攻他的住所
They're gonna raid the location within the hour
但我不能允许任何差错
But I couldn't leave room for error.
听起来不是什么好事
That sounds ominous.
什么意思啊
What do you mean?
说真的 你干什么了
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表