剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
And thank you, Tess, for completely ignoring my wishes.
我们就是来做这事的
It's what we're here for.
克莱尔在哪
Where's Claire?
估计在房♥顶走钢丝吧
Tightrope walking across rooftops?
饮料来了
Here we go--
酸橙汁 草莓汁 还有子弹鸡尾酒
lime, strawberry, and shots.
敬凯瑟琳
To Catherine.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
干杯
Cheers.
这酒真烈
Oh, it is on.
天啊 快看
Oh, my God... look, look, look.
快照亭
快照亭
Photo booth.
-什么造型 -黑帮手势
- What? What? - Gang signs.
乔
Joe.
-乔 别走 来吧 -不行
- Joe, n-n-n-no, come on, come on. - No, no, no, no.
-去吧 你进去吧 -我不爱照相
- Come on, in you go. - I hate pictures.
-乔 笑一个 -等一下 我右脸比较上相
- Smile, Joe. - No, no, wait, my right side is my good side.
-不行 -和我换个位置
- No! - Switch with me, switch...
-换位置 -不要
- Switch with me, switch... - No.
既然土星已经回归 是时候看星星了
Since Saturn is returning, it's time to see stars.
来杯龙舌兰
Tequila.
危险
Dangerous.
为了处于危险之中的人 干杯
Live on the edge. Down the hatch.
快照亭现在没人了
Hey, photo booth is free.
太好了 我最好先画下睫毛
Excellent, right, I'd better get my mascara on.
凯瑟琳看起来不错
Catherine seems nice.
是的 她是个好警探
Yeah, yeah, she's a good detective.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
过生日想要什么呢
What do you want for your birthday?
姐姐 生日快乐
Whoo, happy birthday, big sis.
-再见 谢谢 -感谢你的宴请
-Oh, bye, thank you. - Thank you for having me.
再见
Bye.
我得走了 亲爱的
I'm gonna have to get going, sweetheart.
但我们还没有照相呢
But we haven't even taken our picture yet.
-凯特 -来吧
- Cat... - No, come on.
克莱尔还在等我
Claire will be waiting.
用不了多久
This will just take a second.
现在吗
Now?
你太慢了
Too late.
准备的时间不够
It doesn't give you enough time.
你要随时做好准备
You have to be ready.
天哪
Oh, my...
我又错过了 好吧 我真的醉了
I missed it again. Okay, I'm drunk.
只有一次机会了
Okay, there's only one more.
我们做点不一样的动作
Let's just do something different.
快点想
Think fast.
我不能
I-I can't...
-埃文 -你没必要这样
- Evan... - You don't have to.
我喝得太多了
I've had a little too much to drink...
你肯定觉得...
and you obviously thought...
提醒一句 你没把我推开
Just for the record, you didn't push me away.
凯特 快来喝香槟
Cat, champagne!
你去哪儿了 我还用问吗
Where have you been, or should I even ask?
我顺道去凯瑟琳家送了礼物
I stopped by Catherine's to give her a gift.
你让我无语的能力真是空前绝后
Your ability to leave me speechless is unparalleled.
没有人看到我 JT
No one saw me, JT.
她喜欢吗 你给她的礼物
Did she like it-- her present?
我不知道 她没空打开
I don't know, she never got to open it.
她在忙着和别人接吻
She was kissing some guy.
什么
What?
是啊
Yeah.
但我也不能怪她
I can't blame her, though.
我叫她去过自己的生活
I mean, I told her to go live her life,
她也确实这样做了
and that is what she did.
-但是我 -我不想聊这个了
- But I... - I don't really want to talk about it.
文森特
Vincent?
文森特 你没事吧
Vincent, you all right?
文森特 你还好吗
Vincent, you all right?
我没事 没关系
I'm okay. Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事 只是有点累了
It's nothing. I'm just tired.
真是一个漫长的夜晚
It's been a long night.
迈克尔·沃尔特斯
Michael Walters?
我是查克·吉布森法警
Marshal Chuck Gibson.
事关艾米
It's about Amy.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
相信我能解答你所有的疑问
I believe I'll be able to answer all your questions.
请进
Please do.
我接到你的电♥话♥
Hey, I got your call.
发生了什么
What happened here?
邻居报♥警♥说噪音扰民
Neighbors called in a disturbance.
有挣扎的痕迹 从客厅到这里
Signs of a violent struggle, originates in the living room.
这是迈克尔的血吗
Is this Michael's blood?
也许是 他们正在检测
It could be, they're testing it.
看来迈克尔挣扎得很厉害
Looks like Michael put up quite a struggle.
希望找到他时 他还活着
Let's just hope he's alive when we find him.
我昨晚联♥系♥联邦证人保护计划时
Okay, so, when I touched base with WITSEC last night,
实际上不是在跟证人保护组的人通话
I wasn't actually talking to WITSEC.
我的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥被劫持了二十分钟
My phone was wirelessly hijacked for 20 minutes,
所以当我打给证人保护组
so when I called WITSEC to
核查吉布森的身份时
check Gibson's credentials,
其实是在和泽西的某个人交谈
I was actually talking to somebody in Jersey.
如果你被转了线 那吉布森法警又在哪呢
If you were rerouted, then where's the thal Marshal Gibson?
昨天在海滩上发现了他的尸体
His body washed up on shore yesterday.
那在你办公室的是谁
So, who the hell was in your office?
詹姆斯·梅森
James Mason.
因杀害艾米 也就是莉莉·卡特的父母被通缉
Wanted for the murder of Amy's-- aka Lily Carter's-- parents.
艾米是唯一能够证实梅森为凶手
Amy is the only one who can I.D. Mason
并将他绳之于法的人
as the killer and put him away for life.
那他为什么要把迈克尔带走
So, why take Michael?
他认为迈克尔和她很亲近
Well, he assumes Michael is so close to her,
会知道艾米所有的秘密 比如她的去向
he knows all her secrets, like where she'd go.
梅森可能会在找到艾米之后再杀迈克尔
Mason will probably keep Michael alive until he finds Amy.
问题是 艾米的避风港到底在哪儿
Question is, where is Amy's safe haven?
-避风港 -她一直逃亡度日
- Safe haven? - Yeah, she lives her life on the run.
一定有什么她熟悉的地方
There must be some familiar place
能让她在感到害怕时用来藏身
for her to fall back on when she gets scared.
迈克尔不是说过
Didn't Michael say they were going
他们要去罗克兰郡度蜜月吗
on a honeymoon in Rockland County?
艾米的档案上说
Um, according to Amy's real file,
她曾经在小学时去过那里露营
she went to camp there in grade school.
罗克兰郡吗
Rockland County?
你找到了什么
What do you have?
我们窃听迈克尔的电♥话♥时
When we tapped Michael's cell,
有一条信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥的消息
there is a message from his credit card company
说是有个女人提醒他们有一起欺诈指控案
saying some woman alerted them to a fraudulent charge.
电♥话♥来自罗克兰郡的一家加油站
It was made from a Rockland County gas station.
艾米在向他传递信息
Amy was sending him a message.
当不能直接联♥系♥某人时
When you can't call someone directly,
只能用其它方式接近他
you have to find another way to get to them.
艾米是想告诉迈克尔 在哪里可以找到她
Amy was trying to tell Michael where to find her.
罗克兰郡在三十英里外
Okay, Rockland's 30 away,
我们不能再浪费时间了
we can't lose any more time.
我们按照酒店的名单分头行动
Let's get a full list of those hotels and split 'em up.
-没问题 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
办公室
苔丝 我在贝尔蒙酒店 我好像找到了线索
Tess, I'm at the Belmont Hotel. I think I have a possible match.
六号♥房♥有个无名年轻女人 快过来
Unknown young woman in room six, so, get here fast.
艾米
Amy?
我是纽约警局的凯瑟琳·钱德勒
My name's Catherine Chandler, NYPD.
我知道你很害怕 也知道詹姆斯·梅森的事
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表