剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
从我们相遇的那刻起
From the moment we met...
我们就知道生活不会再一如从前
We knew our lives would never be the same.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
她也救了我的命
And she saved mine.
我们注定在一起
We're destined.
我们知道爱情之路会无比坎坷
But we know it won't be easy.
尽管我们有充分的理由分开
Even though we have every reason to stay apart...
我们愿意承担一切风险而在一起
We'll risk it all to be together.
我是那么的爱你
I am so in love with you.
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast:
我大半生都在努力扳倒缪尔菲德
I have been hunting Muirfield for most of my life.
你被当成小白鼠吗
So you were some kind of guinea pig?
他们不断在我身上攫取
Continually being harvested
血液和组织
for blood and tissue
还有一切他们能得到的东西
and anything else they could take from me.
-我还是不知道你想我♥干♥嘛 -你是个警♥察♥
- I still don't know what you want with me. - You're a cop.
我的职位让我有许多门道
My position can open certain doors,
但有些地方你能去 我却不能
but you can go places that I can't.
如果我们合作 就可以彻底扳倒缪菲尔德
If we work together, we can take Muirfield down for good.
我以为你会很同情
I thought you'd be more sympathetic
被缪菲尔德利用过的人
to someone who was used by Muirfield.
如果他说的是实话 我会同情他
I will be if he really is who he says he is.
记得我跟你提过的那个女人吗
That woman I told you about?
把我从缪尔菲德的人手中救出的女人
The one who smuggled me out of Muirfield?
我觉得她很有可能是钱德勒警探的母亲
I think she might have been Detective Chandler's mother.
早安
Good morning.
你来多久了
How long have you been here?
有一会儿了
Uh, a little while.
你就这么看着我睡觉吗
You're just watching me sleep?
是啊 有很多可看的
Yeah, there's a lot to watch.
你 打了个哈欠
You, uh, you did this yawn
还很可爱地抓了抓鼻子
and then you did this little cute nose scratch thing,
然后 你还
and then, uh, you did that, uh...
发出了咯咯叫的声音
you know, that-that clucking noise that you make.
我才没有咯咯叫
I do not cluck.
-不 你有 -才没有
- Oh, yeah, you do. - No.
我只是
You know, I just...
不希望你今天是独自醒来
I didn't want you to wake up alone today.
还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我妈妈已经去世十年了
I mean, my mom has been gone ten years.
去世了多久都一样
It doesn't matter how long it's been,
忌日总是让人不好受的
an anniversary is always hard.
今年的感觉不同
This year feels different.
好的不同还是坏的不同
Different good or different bad?
有你相伴 所以是好的
Well, you're here, so that's good.
而我不是满怀愧疚醒来
And I'm not waking up racked with guilt.
这是你第一年知道不是自己的责任
Well, it's the first year you know you're not responsible.
对 我没有责任是因为缪菲尔德杀了她
Yeah, but I'm not responsible because Muirfield killed her
因为她与他们合作
because she worked with them.
那些毁了你生活的人
The people that ruined your life...
我的生活还远没有毁掉
My life is far from ruined.
那些还在追捕你的人 她是一伙的
...who are hunting you down, she was one of them.
她是好人之一
She was one of the good ones.
好吧 是有一点不同的坏
Okay, so, a little different bad
和好的方面
and good, yeah?
坏的方面更多
More bad than good.
所以我今晚并不是很想庆祝
Which is why I really don't feel like celebrating
她的天堂生日
her celestial birthday tonight.
她的什么
Her what?
家庭传统
Family tradition.
意思是 她死后
The idea was, when she died,
她就变成了星星
she was born to the stars.
所以 我们聚在一起 点燃蜡烛
So, we get together, light candles,
听她最爱的音乐
listen to her favorite music,
吃她最爱的食物
eat her favorite food.
听起来不错
Well, sounds nice.
尽管我们知道她喜欢80年代的抒情摇滚
Except even though we know she liked '80s power ballads
披萨上喜欢放菠萝
and pineapple on her pizza,
但其实我们并不真正了解她
turns out we didn't really know her at all.
她骗了我
She lied to me.
而我是她的女儿 曾经那么亲密
And I was her person, we were so close.
那么
So...
你知道我今晚想庆祝什么吗
You know what I want to celebrate tonight?
什么
What?
我们的纪念日
Our anniversary.
你应该知道也是今天吧
You realize that that's today, too, don't you?
是的 这是我们第一次
Yes, the anniversary of the first time
遇见彼此的纪念日
we saw each other.
也是你第一次救了我
Of the first time you saved me.
所以 我准备告诉希瑟和爸爸
So, I'm just gonna tell Heather and my dad
我很忙 然后你和我可以
that I'm busy, and, um, you and I can...
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
抛下你♥爸♥爸和妹妹
Bailing on your dad and your sister
只会让你再次感到愧疚
is just gonna make you feel guilty all over again.
还有 似乎我需要提醒你一下
Okay, besides, it seems like you need reminding
你是了解她的
that you did know her,
至少了解她重要的方面
at least in the important ways.
是啊 披萨口味真是太重要了
Yeah, favorite pizza topping is so important.
别这样 我们不要因为
Come on, let's not get caught up
过去的不开心事情而烦恼
in the bad stuff from the past.
今天是为她庆祝
Today is about celebrating her
以及向前看
and moving forward.
对 向前看
Right, moving forward.
所以我才想为我们庆祝
Which is why I want to celebrate us.
好 那我们可以
Mm, okay, we can do that
一起去墓地
by going to the cemetery together,
向她问好
and saying hi to her.
算你狠
Well played.
瓦格斯
Hey, Vargas,
我 我想再过一遍
I, uh, I want to go over the security detail
-今天市长活动的安保细节 -是啊
- for the mayor's thing today. - Oh, right, yeah,
确实有许多关于安保人员的细节问题
there's a lot of details about the detail.
我想为今早抛下你的事情道歉
Listen, I want to apologize to you for bailing this morning.
我是说 谁知道那个马雷利
I mean, who knew that Marelli
在你家附近买♥♥早咖啡
got his morning coffee near your place?
你那招真妙 说你是在看看
That was a really good save, saying that you were checking out
一家新的健身馆
a new gym.
要是我肯定会相信
I'd believe that we just
我们只是碰巧遇到
ran into each other if I was him.
或者我该学着自己泡咖啡
Or maybe I should just learn how to make coffee.
或者我们可以公开
Or we could just go public.
好啊
Okay.
苔丝 15分局那边有个空缺职位
Tess, there's a spot open at the 15th.
你愿意为我调走
You would transfer for me?
那位置是给你的
The spot is for you.
你直接就假定该我走人吗
Wow, so you just assumed that I'd be the one to go?
我这个级别空位不多
There aren't as many spots available at my level.
对
Right.
但我努力打拼
But I've worked my ass off to get
才在这个分局得到尊重
the respect I get at this precinct.
是 但如果被发现
Yeah, and if people found out,
你就会失去那份尊重
you could lose that respect.
我
Me?
我们俩都会
Both of us.
这只是个提议
It was just a suggestion.
好吧 如你所说
Okay, like you said,
我们在马雷利面前隐瞒
we covered with Marelli.
不公开关系
We don't have to go public.
由你决定
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表