剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, he caught you while your guard was down.
我还以为戴了呢
I thought it was up.
打斗中没使用武器吗
And there were no weapons involved?
没 只使用了自卫必需的武力
No, I used the force necessary to defend myself.
他摔到后面去了 肯定是头撞到了车尾
He fell backwards, must have hit his head on the back of the car.
大脑皮层好像撕裂了
Cortex appears to be lacerated.
看来这就是
Guess that's why
骑摩托车一定要戴头盔的原因吧
bikers should wear helmets,
即便是劫匪也不例外
even if they are muggers.
但就凭你这娇小身量
Yeah, but to cause this kind of impact,
能够造成这样的损伤
for somebody who's a buck two,
你一定拼命了吧
you must have really been working out.
肾上腺素爆发了
Adrenaline kicked in.
埃文 我不是有意造成这种后果的
Evan, I obviously didn't mean for this to happen.
当然不会了 只是...
No, of course not. It's just...
你确定这是你干的吗
Are you sure that you did this?
对
Yes.
我何必骗你
Why would I lie about it?
你没事吧
You okay?
-确定 -对
- You sure? - Yes.
埃文 我该怎么跟内务部的人说
Evan... so, what am I telling Internal Affairs?
正当防卫
That it was self-defense.
我一直在思考
I've been thinking about the lines
我们会为在乎的人做出种种过分的事
we cross for the people we care about.
比如说谎
Like telling a lie,
或者全然不顾他人 做出离谱的事
or going too far, no matter who else gets hurt.
维多利亚 谁对你这么重要
Who could be that important to you, Victoria?
你的秘密男友约书亚吗
A secret boyfriend named Joshua?
根本就没有什么秘密男友约书亚
There is no boyfriend named Joshua.
不是男友 但约书亚确有其人吧
No boyfriend, but there is a Joshua.
我们记得你脚伤
We remembered your toe injury.
大多数运动员 要是受伤了
Most athletes-- they get hurt,
会选择在一边旁观
they sit on the sidelines
但你却干脆搬走了
and watch, but you moved away.
消失了近一年
For almost a year.
还暴增了六公斤
And you gained 15 pounds doing it.
我们调出了你的医疗记录
You know, we, um... we subpoenaed your medical records.
你找的不是骨科医生
Your doctor wasn't an orthopedist.
而是产科医生 你当时怀孕了
She was an OB. You were pregnant.
怀的就是约书亚
That's who Joshua is.
他是你儿子
He's your son.
那些百合花 就是你去年
And those lilies-- you got yours last year,
怀上约书亚时收到的
right around the time Joshua was conceived.
杰玛遭到性侵犯后 收到了同样的花
Gemma got the same ones after she was sexually assaulted.
你们是因为这个才在警署里争吵
That's what the fight in the precinct was about.
杰玛想出面指证他 可是...
Gemma wanted to come forward, but...
不 他很花心 但他不必...
No, he's a player, but he's not...
以他的条件用不着用强的
He doesn't have to force himself on anyone.
也许对杰玛 他确实用强的了
Maybe with Gemma, he did.
也许是他把她推下楼 杀人灭口
And maybe he pushed her off that roof to keep her quiet.
我不愿意相信...
I didn't want to believe...
她去过警署之后 我把她的话转述给他
After she went to the precinct, I told him what she was saying.
他发誓 那不是真的
He swore it wasn't true.
我从小就没有父亲
I didn't have a father growing up.
我不想约书亚和我一样
I didn't want that for Joshua.
我只是想保护我儿子
I was just trying to protect my son.
是他干的 是不是
He did it, didn't he?
你指的是谁 维多利亚
Who, Victoria?
谁是约书亚的父亲
Who's Joshua's father?
重心要稳
Strong center.
撑住
Support.
脚尖放松
Soft fingers.
伯特兰先生 请跟我们到外面谈谈
Mr. Bertrand, we need to speak with you outside.
我正在排练
I'm in the middle of rehearsal.
我们跟维多利亚·汉森谈过了
We spoke to Victoria Hansen.
把手背到后面
Put your hands behind your back.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我们在你公♥寓♥外的垃圾箱里
We found Gemma's hairpin in the dumpster
找到了杰玛的发夹
outside your apartment.
上面有你和她的基因
Yours and her DNA are on it.
你涉嫌强♥奸♥及谋杀杰玛·帕克被捕
You're under arrest for the rape and murder of Gemma Parker.
你所说的一切将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you...
问题是
The thing is,
一直循规蹈矩不越界很难
it's hard to always stay inside the lines.
我们只能尽力而为
So we do the best we can.
怎么 你在我身上装了跟踪器吗
What, do you have a tracking device on me now?
你助教说不喝上一杯低热焦糖玛奇朵
Your TA said you couldn't give a lecture
你是不会去上课的
without your skinny caramel macchiato.
我是来归还这个的
I wanted to return this.
如果你能再见到他
And if you do see him again,
也许可以把这个也交给他
maybe you could give this to him, too?
很抱歉我把你们的事搞得一团糟
I'm sorry I screwed things up for you guys.
我没想到你今天就要走
I didn't realize you were leaving today.
我想还是直接采取备用计划吧
Figure I get a jump start on Plan B.
把钥匙还给你
Oh, um, I have your key for you.
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
那些盒子 还有白板
The boxes, the board--
我不该让你看到的
I shouldn't have left them out.
她也是你的妈妈
She was your mom, too.
-没关系 -不 有关系
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
我希望我们能像以前一样
I want to get back to where we were.
你不必这样做的
You don't have to.
我不只是说说而已
I am not just saying it.
你这是吻痕吗
Do you have a hickey?
不 不是 这是工作时弄伤的
No, no, this is a work injury.
不过如果我有什么艳遇
But if it's ever anything that exciting,
我保证一定告诉你
I promise I'll tell you.
留下来吧
Please stay.
我把东西放回去
I'll go unpack.
好的
Okay.
下周我请你吃寿司
And next week's sushi is on me.
我可是逼于无奈
Twist my arm.
一路走来
But somewhere along the way,
有时我会忘记 如果你在乎一个人
I forgot that if you care about someone,
你也需时常留意他们的界限
you need to pay attention to their lines, too.
芭蕾公♥司♥屋顶
我不知道还能在哪见面
I didn't know where else to meet.
文森特 很抱歉我拿走了照片
Vincent, I'm sorry I took the photo.
你曾经被那么多人背叛过
You've been betrayed by so many people,
然后我又这样...
and then I go and...
越界了
Cross the line?
我看了你那封四页的信
I read your four- page manifesto--
至少看完了前两页
well, at least the first two pages, anyway.
你说得对
Okay, look, you were right.
我从来都只考虑自己
I haven't been thinking about anyone but myself.
我曾经
I have been...
很执着
so consumed
想找出这件事的始作俑者
with trying to figure out who did this
一味推开身边的人
that I push people away.
将他们置于险境
I turn them into a case.
不过 我不会再打扰你了
But... I won't bother you anymore.
这次是真的 你可以回仓库去了
This time, for real, you can go back to the warehouse,
我保证不会向任何人提起你的事
and I promise that I will never say anything to anyone.
-那太好了 -是的
- That'd be great. - Yeah.
虽然我一直说让你"离远点"
But as much as I keep saying "stay away"
却又时常出现在你身边
I keep showing up, too.
事实是
You know, the truth is...
我没什么人可以接触
I don't really have anyone to contact.
就只有JT 可他是JT啊
You know, I mean, there's JT, but that's JT.
而且
And, uh...
你见过我最不想示人的一面
you've seen me when I don't want anyone to see me,
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表