剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
-我希望没关系 -是个男人吗
- I hope that's all right. - A guy?
不 是加布里埃尔·洛文 助理地检
No. Gabriel Lowan, the ADA.
听起来就是个男人
Sounds like a guy to me.
他以前是妈妈的病人
He was a patient of Mom's.
不会吧
No way.
他知道妈妈很多的故事 所以
And he has a lot of stories about her, so...
共同的回忆
Oh, a shared past.
好的 我会再点一个披萨
All right, well, I'll order another pizza.
对了
Also,
我们移过妈妈的墓吗
did we ever have Mom moved?
-移♥动♥ -对
- Moved? - Yeah.
她的墓石裂开了
The grave-- her headstone is cracked.
已经十年了
It is ten years old.
又被补上了 也许是有人破坏的
And patched. It's probably just vandals.
我爱你 很快见 好吗
Um, I love you, and I will see you soon, okay?
好的 我也爱你 再见
All right. I love you. Bye.
怎么了 我只是好奇
What? I am just curious.
你把一个男人带到文森特去不了的家庭聚会里
You're bringing a guy to a family event
你还奇怪他为什么不理你吗
Vincent can't go to, and wonder why he's not talking to you?
天哪 他可能听到了
Oh, my God, he probably overheard.
男人们的占有欲都很强的
And guys are possessive.
乔想要占有整个分局
Joe's trying to possess the precinct,
要把我遣到15分局
ship me off to the 15th.
什么
What?!
所以你再也不打算跟她说话了吗
So, what, you're never going to talk to her again?
只是想先想清楚要说什么
Just trying to figure out what to say.
"抱歉把你一个人丢在墓地
How about,"Sorry for ditching you at the cemetery
因为我吃醋了" 这样说如何
because I was jealous".
我没吃醋
I'm not jealous.
我知道她对那男人没兴趣
I know she's not into him.
对 健身哥 我知道她对那男人没兴趣
No, P90X. I know she's not into him.
但你躲在墓碑后 看到他们在一起
But you went Code Yellow when he was bonding with her
就立马进入了警备状态
while you were hidden behind the headstone.
-是在树后 -随便什么
- Tree. - Whatever.
关键是 那个男人能够参加她至亲聚会
Point is, he can go to her intimate family shindig,
而你却不行
and you can't.
你想让我感觉更糟吗
Are you trying to make me feel worse?
文森特
Vincent,
我们都有动物直觉
we all have animal instincts.
我也有领地意识
I'd be territorial, too.
对啊
Mm-hmm, right.
而且我相信我的直觉
And I trust my instincts,
我的直觉告诉我他另有目的
and my instinct says he's up to something.
他偏偏选了今天
Okay, he chooses today of all days,
她最脆弱的一天
the day she's most vulnerable,
来告诉她 他认识她母亲吗
to tell her that he knows her mom?
看起来他等着要诱捕她
It's-it's like he was waiting to ensnare her.
诱捕
Ensnare?
我们都知道他要扳倒缪尔菲德
We all know that he's out to get Muirfield.
也许他失去了线索
Okay, maybe he lost all his leads,
现在需要用她来做饵呢
and now he needs her as bait.
我跟你一样喜好阴谋论
Okay, I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy,
你的判断也一向不错 但是
and you're not usually wrong about these things, but...
其实我并不总是对
You know what? I'm not.
等等 你在干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
我准备去公园告诉她
I'm gonna go to the park and tell her.
感谢各位莅临
Thank you for all coming out
东方公园的开幕礼现场
to the rededication of East Park.
我特别要感谢我的女儿 吉尔
I'd especially like to thank my daughter, Jill, who is actually
东方公园
是她让今天的活动顺利开展
responsible for making this day happen.
吉尔
Jill.
今天都是母女之间的"盛会"
A mother-daughter event, of all days.
我没事 我因内疚而分心
I'm okay. I'm too distracted by guilt.
你可以跟他解释
You'll explain.
今天是你母亲的忌日
You're not yourself
所以你表现得不太正常
on the anniversary.
-今天也是我和他的纪念日 -哎呦
- It's our anniversary, too. - Oops.
我情愿自己遇上倒霉事也不想他有事
I guess I'd rather "Oops" than something bad happening to him.
你觉得他应该没事吧
You don't think something happened to him, do you?
你太敏感了
You're still spiraling.
我只是"哎呦"了一声
It's just "Oops."
我拿到名单了 没有我
I got the list. I'm not on it.
市长还在考虑
Yeah, well, mayor's having second thoughts.
如果你想知道细节 去问她
Look, you want details, ask her.
她不会回我电♥话♥的
She won't return my calls.
真是大惊喜啊
Oh, big freaking surprise.
我不是开玩笑
Look, I'm not screwing around.
她这次最好支持我
She better support me on this.
你不会想看到我发脾气的下场
You don't want to see what happens when I get angry.
大约一年前 我鼓励吉尔
About a year ago, I encouraged Jill
给慈善机构捐献一些暖和的冬衣
to donate some warm winter clothing to charity...
凯特 两点钟方向 棒球帽
Cat? Baseball cap, two o'clock.
文森特
Vincent.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
这里到处都是警♥察♥
This place is surrounded by cops.
我有事找你
I needed to talk to you.
如果你觉得我不该邀请盖比 那抱歉了
I'm sorry if inviting Gabe was insensitive of me.
凯瑟琳
Catherine,
听我说 我不信任这家伙
look, I don't... I don't trust the guy.
好吧 他没看上我 他只是对我妈感兴趣
Okay. He's not into me, he's into my mom.
我不是要说这回事
That's not what this is about.
首先 我刚看到他和别人在那儿
First of all, I just caught him arguing with some guy
争吵一个名单的事儿
over there about a list.
-市长助理吗 -是的 他在威胁她
- The mayor's aide? - Yeah. He was threatening her.
政客们都这么说话
That's how politicians talk to each other.
好吧 那他还去了你妈妈的墓地
All right, then he's at your mother's grave,
靠嘴皮子混进了家庭聚会
talking himself into some intimate family gathering.
他没混进来 是我邀请他的
He didn't. I invited him,
因为你让我缅怀我妈妈啊
because you told me to celebrate my mom.
-他在利用你 -他图什么
- He's using you. - For what?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我不知道
Okay, I don't know.
也许他是想搜刮更多缪尔菲德行动的信息
Maybe he's trying to get more information on Muirfield.
搞不好他就是缪尔菲德的人
All right? Maybe... maybe he is Muirfield.
有依据吗 就因为他和市长助理吵了一通吗
Based on what-- an argument with the mayor's aide?
具体的我也说不准
I can't put my finger on it,
但他肯定有问题 懂吗
okay, but there is something not right about him.
如果你觉得不自在
Well, if it makes you uncomfortable,
我就不让他来了
I'll tell him not to come.
-好 -你今天怎么怪怪的
- Good. - Why are you acting so weird?
市长
The mayor.
-吉尔 吉尔 别过去 -妈妈啊
- Jill. Jill, come on, come on. - Mom! My mom!
呼叫最近来电
喂
Hello?
你是谁
Who is this?
我是洛文助理检察官 你是谁
It's Ada Lowan. Who's this?
子弹是从那边楼顶射来的
Shot came from that rooftop,
枪手在我们控制范围外180米开枪
200 yards outside the contained perimeter,
所以应该是个职业杀手
so probably a professional job.
他们可能是三天前就计划好了
Which they could've started planning three days ago
媒体在那天预告了这次公园开幕礼
when the press release for the park dedication went out.
-好的 时间线有了 -那个戴着帽子
- Good. We've got our timeline. - What about the guy
-和钱德勒说话的人呢 -他是个流浪汉
- in the hat Chandler was talking to? - That was a vagrant.
你跟流浪汉有很多话聊嘛
Pretty long time to chat with a vagrant.
马雷利 你应该盯着东南角
Marelli, weren't you supposed to be watching
而不是看谁在和钱德勒说话吧
the southeast corner, not who Chandler was talking to?
你还好意思说
Oh, says the detective
你自己不也一直在
who spent the entire event
和你的好闺蜜聊个不停
walkie-talking with her BFF
也不知道聊什么悄悄话
about God knows what.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表