剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
I'm not hanging anywhere.
你们没有遵守纽约警♥察♥协议
You're not following NYPD protocol.
-搞什么 -是你开的枪
- What the hell was that? - You're the one that shot her!
是啊 就在你跟她闹翻之后
Yeah, after you started messing with her.
看 她死了
Look, she's dead,
所以她就不会举报我们了
so she's not reporting us.
洛文知道我们在这里
Lowan knows we're down here--
他们找到她的尸体 会掩护我们的
they find her body, he'll cover for us.
苔丝到底说了什么
What exactly did Tess say?
她说她要告发我们
She said she's turning us in.
-什么 包括你吗 -是的
- What, even you? - Yes.
你撒谎
You're lying.
苔丝说如果我告发你 她就帮我隐瞒
Fine, Tess said she'd cover for me if I turned you in, which...
但是我显然不会这样做 所以...
which I am obviously not gonna do, so...
他们要抓的是我 不是你
They're after me, not you.
回去告诉苔丝 你会告发我
Head back to Tess and tell her that you will turn me in.
什么 不要
What? No.
到那时我早就无影无踪了
By that time I will be long gone.
凯瑟琳 她给了你选择的机会
Catherine, she's giving you a choice.
她还是想保护你的
Okay, she's willing to protect you still.
这样你就能找回你的友情和事业了
This way you will get your friendship and your career back.
你不能离开我
You are not leaving me.
都是因为我 我们才陷入窘境的
I am the reason why we're in this stupid situation.
我也有责任 如果不是为了我 你...
So am I. If it wasn't for me, you and...
你和JT现在就应该在育空地区了
you and JT would be in the Yukon Territories by now.
文森特 你一直说
Vincent, this whole time you've been saying that...
搭档应该互相帮助
partners need to be there for each other.
你 你就是我的搭档
You, you are my partner.
走吧
Come on.
我今天已经失去了一个了
I've already lost one today,
我不会再失去一个的
I will not lose another.
有人来了 快走
Someone's coming. Come on.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
他们是警♥察♥
They're cops.
我去引开他们
Okay, I'm gonna draw them out,
-你偷偷溜过去 好吗 -好的
- and you sneak past, okay? - Okay.
他在那 他在那
There he is! There he is!
我们得抓活的
Hey, we need him alive.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
有人听到吗
Can anyone hear me?!
你怎么样
You okay?
你呢
You?
除了两个死掉的警♥察♥
Except for two dead cops.
我觉得他们不只是警♥察♥
I don't think they were just cops.
好吧 我们快离开这
Okay, we got to get out of here.
等等 苔丝呢
Wait, wait, wait. What about Tess?
她是唯一知道我们在这里的人
She is the only one who knew we were down here,
一定是她告诉他们的 但是她在哪
so she must have told them-- but where is she?
她都告发我们了 你还在为她担心
Still worried about her even after she turned us in.
在找到她之前 我是不会走的
I'm not gonna leave until we find her.
好吧 那我们分开找
Okay. Uh, we're gonna have to split up.
苔丝
Tess!
苔丝
Tess?
苔丝
Tess?
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
抓住栅栏
Hold the grate!
快
Come on.
抓住我的手 快
Grab my hand, come on.
好了
You got it.
好了 快
You got it, come on,
好了 好了 好了 快
it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, come on.
上来 上来
Come on, come on.
好了 好了 好了 你现在安全了
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, you're safe now.
你还好吗
You okay?
-你怎么知道我在... -凯瑟琳说的
- How did you know I was...? - It was Catherine.
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没事
No, it's okay.
我想我要打一针破伤风了
God, I think I need a tetanus shot after that.
来杯波旁酒吧
How about some bourbon?
也要
That, too.
好些了吗
Are you okay?
你是说我现在也处在灰色地带吗
What, you mean now that I'm living in a world of gray?
之前我说你总是非黑即白
I didn't mean what I said before
其实我不是那个意思
about you always being black and white.
我才没有
Uh, because I'm not.
我和已婚上司有一腿
I'm sleeping with my married boss.
但我懂你为什么不告诉我
Right. But I get why you didn't tell me.
现在我有满脑子问题
I guess I just have a lot of questions.
我会尽力回答的
I will try to answer whatever I can.
他伤害过无辜的人吗
Has he ever hurt anyone who was innocent?
从阿富汗回来后就没有了
No... not since Afghanistan.
接着问
What else?
那他伤害过你吗
Has he ever hurt you?
没有
No.
苔丝 他没有
Tess, no.
他变身后 你亲过他吗
Do you kiss him when he's like that?
变身后没 但变身过程中亲过
Not when he's fully like that but somewhere in between.
好吧
Okay.
你还真是生活在灰色地带
World really is gray with you, hmm?
我想你
I've missed you.
我也是
I've missed you, too.
是乔
It's Joe.
你准备怎么说
What are you gonna tell him?
说你救了我一命
That you saved my life.
苔丝 事情会越来越复杂
Tess, it's going to be more complicated than that.
问题一个一个解决吧
Let's just take it one phone call at a time.
没 警报错了
No, yeah, it was a false alarm,
所以没能联♥系♥你还是件好事
so it was a good thing I couldn't get a hold of you.
加内特和纽威尔 但
Garnett and Newell, but, uh...
他们没出现
...they never showed up.
你质疑我的人 但你亲自
You questioned my people, and then the guys
挑的人甚至都没出现
you hand-selected didn't even bother to show up.
-你说谁呢 -加内特和纽威尔
- What are you talking about? - Garnett and Newell.
瓦格斯请求他们支援 可他们根本没去
Vargas asked them to back her up, and they never came.
她一个人在下水道里
She was down in the sewers alone,
跌进雨水沟了
fell into some storm drain.
她下下水道干什么
What was she doing in the sewers?
这不重要 关键是 她差点淹死了
Doesn't matter. The point is, she could have drowned.
幸好钱德勒去找她了
Luckily Chandler went looking for her.
除了说你是对的 我不知道还要说什么
Look, I don't know what to say except you're right,
他们是我的人 我会处理的
they are my guys, and I will handle them,
你再也不会看到他们了
and you will never have to see their faces again.
那家伙没死
It's still alive.
恭喜
Congratulations.
就来这么一句吗
"Oh, hey"? That's it?
这可是大事
This is big.
街道安全了
The streets are safe,
你和缪菲尔德了结了
you're done with "M."
你和缪菲尔德了结了 对吧
You, you are done with "M," Right?
没错
Yeah, right.
那为什么还拉长个脸
So why the long face?
直说吧 我现在
Let's just say, you're not the person
没空和你喝啤酒
I want to be sharing a beer with right now.
无意冒犯
No offense.
你不是对那位同事有意思了吧
Oh, no, not the coworker.
这是你惹出来的好吗
This is your fault, okay?
要不是你提起
Until you brought it up,
我专注研究DNA可是乐趣无穷
I was perfectly happy just focusing on DNA,
你说得没错
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表