剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
给我两分钟
Two minutes.
好吧 那我需要找谁
Okay, then who can I speak to
了解九年前他负责的一个案件
about a case he covered nine years ago?
提纯后的尼古丁能当场置人于死地
All right, nicotine, when ingested, kills in seconds.
保安录像上显示她并不是瞬间死亡的
Security footage is longer than that,
所以她一定是通过皮肤吸收的毒药
so it must have been absorbed through her skin,
这样发作的时间就需要两到四小时
in which case it can take two to four hours to work.
那下毒这段时间她在哪儿
So where was she during that period of time?
我们查了她的日程表和电脑硬盘
We checked her date book, hard drive.
没有预约 也不在工作
No appointments, she wasn't at work.
好极了 也就是说我们仍毫无进展
Great, great, great, so we are nowhere.
真是迫不及待向检察官报告
I can't wait to tell the DA.
文森特·凯勒
已故老兵
那已故老兵和案子的联♥系♥呢
How's our dead vet fit in?
文森特·凯勒
已故老兵
喂
Hello
凯特
Cat.
已故老兵
Dead vet--
这怎么解释
how's he fit in?
他跟这没有关系
He doesn't.
但你之前颇有疑虑 都开展调查了
Well, you were suspicious enough to execute a search.
不管他死没死
Dead, not dead--
这案子毕竟跟身份确认无关
this isn't an identity case.
当务之急是找出下毒的源头
We need to focus on finding the source of the poison.
阿什莉是时尚编辑
Ashley was a fashion editor.
如果有人想杀她
You want to kill her,
那绝对不会在擦窗器上下毒
you probably don't do it with window cleaner.
那你要如何下手
Then, what do you do it with?
你们真的认为
Do you really think Ashley
阿什莉是被美容室里的东西毒死的吗
was poisoned by something that came from the beauty closet?
兰登小姐 我们只是想找出事情的真♥相♥
Ms. London, we're trying to figure out what happened,
而你又碰巧是美容编辑
and since you're the beauty editor...
那是护发产品
That is a hair product,
不是润肤露
not a body lotion.
每个人都是直接从美容室里拿样品的吗
Does everyone get their samples from the beauty closet?
那得和我关系好才行
If they're nice to me.
拿走样品需要签字吗
They sign them out?
还要在电脑上登记
And log it.
这些小样可值钱了
Do you have any idea how much these stuff costs?
阿什莉·韦伯斯特升职成了你的上级
So Ashley Webster being promoted over you,
听着可不太好
doesn't sound too nice.
好吧 就聊到这里吧
Okay, we're done here.
兰登小姐
Ms. London...
我无意冒犯
I don't mean to be rude,
但我还有个编辑会议
I have an editorial meeting
已经开始5分钟了
that started five minutes ago.
这是阿什莉的办公室
This is Ashley's office.
这是执行编辑的办公室
It's the executive editor's office.
这么说你最后到底还是升了职
Oh, so you got that promotion after all.
我也不想这样
Not the way I wanted it.
我可能是不喜欢阿什莉
Look, I may not have loved Ashley,
但我并没有杀她
but I didn't kill her.
不好意思 我要出去办事了
Now if you'll excuse me, I have an issue to get out.
我就不送了 知道怎么出去吧
I trust the two of you can find your own way out?
没问题
Yeah, we sure can.
这是阿什莉的东西
It's Ashley's stuff.
验孕棒
Pregnancy test.
少了两个
There's two missing.
阿什莉怀孕了吗
So Ashley was pregnant?
如果是在怀孕早期
Autopsy wouldn't have caught it
尸检是无法检验到的
if it was early enough.
她老公看起来并不知情
Husband didn't seem like he knew.
也许不是他的孩子
Maybe it wasn't his.
可能是她偷♥情♥ 被老公发现了
So maybe she was cheating, husband found out?
我是钱德勒
Chandler.
我是联邦调查局特工 麦卡利
This is Special Agent McCleary, FBI.
你打过电♥话♥询问瓦纳萨·钱德勒谋杀案中
You called about a contaminated DNA sample
受污染的基因样本 是吧
linked to the murder case of Vanessa Chandler?
对 我希望咱们能碰个面
Yeah, I was hoping we could meet up?
钱德勒警探
Detective Chandler.
麦卡利特工
Agent McCleary.
您能过来真是太感谢了
I appreciate you doing this.
希望没太耽误你的工作
Hope it wasn't too out of your way.
我不想让因为这事
Well, I wouldn't want to be the reason
耽误了你给儿子庆生
you were late for your son's birthday.
-东西带来了吗 -带了
- Did you bring it with you? - I did.
分♥析♥显示基因变异了
The analysis looks corrupted,
但数据完全相同
but the numbers are identical.
我们会拿去看看
Well, we'll take a look.
我知道你在这里
Hey, I know you're down here!
出来 出来
Come out, come out!
给我出来
Come out here!
我知道你在这儿 我知道你在看着我
I know you're here! I know you can see me!
是你
You're him.
那我们是不是该谈谈了
So, are we gonna talk about it?
伤口要保持干净干燥
You need to keep this clean and dry.
转移话题
Avoidance.
这是我最喜欢的谈话技巧之一
One of my favorite techniques.
喝一杯怎么样
How about a drink?
你能喝酒吗
Can you drink?
这主意可不怎么好
Not such a good idea.
只是对你而言
Maybe not for you.
听着 我的室友在家
Look, my roommate is home...
我保证一声都不出
Hey, I-I-I promise that I will be quiet.
只是...
It's just...
三个人刚刚想要杀我 而...
three people did just try to kill me, and, uh...
你杀了他们其中的两个
you killed two of them.
家里应该有啤酒
I think we got beer.
太好了
Great.
兴趣爱好而已
It's just a hobby.
给你
Here.
对 我妈妈 她...
Um, yeah, my mom, she...
她以前也经常摆弄这些东西
she used to have this stuff lying around, too.
她就是9年前那个受害者
She's the one, nine years ago.
那...
So, um,
你的经历是什么
what happened to you?
什么人把你弄成这样的吗
Did someone do this to you?
我不该那么鲁莽的
I should've asked questions.
有你兄弟们的消息吗
Any word from your brothers?
他们还在努力救人
They're still trying to get everyone out.
他们还在努力救人
They're still trying to get everyone out.
飞机撞上世贸中心
但我太愤怒了
But I was too angry.
也很迷茫
Confused.
所以你应征入伍了
So you enlisted.
对
Yeah.
我一到那里就被留下了
Once I got over there, I was tapped.
他们告诉我 我有机会
They told me that I had the chance
参与到一个伟大的项目中
to be part of something great,
可以大有所为
that I could make a difference.
叫做"缪尔菲德行动"
It was called Operation Muirfield.
他们说 那些都是能保护我们的
They told us they were vitamins, antibiotics,
维生素 抗生素和类固醇
steroids that would protect us.
那些到底是什么东西
What were they?
就像我刚刚说的 我不该这么鲁莽的
Like I said, I should've asked questions.
我只知道他们改变了我们的基因
All I know is that they changed our DNA.
把我们变得更强壮 更快速
They made us stronger, faster...
更优秀
better.
他们增强了我们的反射和感知能力
They heightened our reflexes, our senses.
所以你能闻到毒药的味道
That's why you could smell the poison.
没错
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表