剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
你和医生谈了乳腺癌的事吗
首席投资银行家于博物馆晚会上死亡
九年前 我亲眼目睹母亲被害
Nine years ago, I witnessed my mother's murder.
若不是文森特出手相救 我也难逃一死
I would have been killed, too, if it hadn't been for Vincent.
我本是试验性特种部队的一员
I was part of an experimental Special Forces Group.
他们的目标是创造出无敌的超级战士
Their goal was to create the perfect super soldier.
但是出了差错
But something went wrong.
原来是你
You're him.
缪尔菲德的人并没死心
Muirfield is still out there,
他们想要夺我的命
and they want me dead.
我很为你担心
I am scared for you.
你不用担心
You don't have to be.
如果你不保护自己 那我来
If you're not gonna protect yourself, I will.
我是索伦森医生 我们组织
I'm Dr. Sorenson. You would be
需要你这样的人才
an asset to our organization.
认识一下我弟弟 这是达利斯
I'd like you to meet my brother. This is Darius.
-一起吃饭 -达利斯
- Dinner? - Darius?
你带她来的 由你来决定开不开枪
You brought her in. It's your finger on the trigger.
我杀了他
I killed him.
-谁 -达利斯
- Who? - Darius.
我就站在这儿等着听听
Well, I'm standing here waiting to hear
你毁掉证据的绝佳理由
the amazing reason you're destroying evidence.
明早我就换个新搭档
I'll put in for a new partner in the morning.
我想要你如愿以偿
I want for you to have what you want.
我想和你在一起
What I want is to be with you.
我爱你
I love you.
文森特 你还好吗
Vincent, are you okay?
稍等一下
Just wait a sec.
会过去的
It'll pass.
文森特 是我 冷静
Vincent, it's me. Just calm down.
文森特 深呼吸
Vincent, just breathe.
我说了走开
I said get away!
文森特
Vincent.
文森特 求你了
Vincent, please.
求你了
Please.
文森特
Vincent.
文森特 你醒了吗
Vincent, you awake?
醒了
Hey, yeah.
瞧瞧谁拿到了这里的钥匙
Hey. Look who got her own house key.
谁知道呢
Who knew?
有什么情况
Uh, what's going on?
没什么 我顺道路过
Not much. Just in the neighborhood.
你真准备用这么烂的理由吗
You're seriously going with that?
我想和他出去逛逛
I thought that maybe the two of us could hang out.
如果你没事的话
If you're not doing anything.
现在吗
Right now?
是啊
Yeah.
他现在没事
He's not doing anything.
对吧 V
Right, V?
白天就没事
In the day.
你就像夜行人一样 对吧
I mean, you're like Mr. Nocturnal Guy, right?
我要去上课了
I have class, anyway.
我拿上东西就走
Let me just grab my things.
可能几个小时都不会回来哦
Probably won't be back for several hours.
我去穿件汗衫
Uh, I'll just put a shirt on. Okay.
当然啦
Yeah, of course.
我刚还在想呢
I was just thinking about that.
不是想你没穿衣服的事 而是
Not-not about that. Um, just...
关于那个吻
about the kiss.
-我只是... -知道吗
- I just... - Hey, you know what?
我现在得出门了 所以...
I-I actually have got to get going, so...
-现在吗 -对
- Right now? - Yeah.
你这些天在办什么差事吗
What are you, like, running errands these days?
购物吗
Grocery shopping?
好吧 我...
Okay, I just...
我还以为我们
I thought that we, um...
在那晚之后
After the other night...
-你不... -我想
- Don't you... - Yeah, I do.
相信我 我想要那样
Believe me, I do want that.
当然啦
Clearly.
你迫不及待想要离开这里 还真是"想"啊
The way you are trying to race out of here.
我哪有迫不及待
Come on, I'm not racing out.
文森特 是因为达利斯的事吗
Vincent, is this about what happened with Darius?
因为你那时别无选择
Because you didn't have a choice.
我想告诉你 如果你没那样做
I want you to know that if you didn't act when you did,
死的就会是希瑟
Heather would be dead.
是啊 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
回头见好吗 我保证
Uh, I will see you later, okay? I promise.
真有意思
This is very interesting.
我没想到那东西变异得这么快
I had no idea the creature was mutating so quickly.
你有我们的电♥话♥
You have our phone number.
如果你还有别的发现 记得联♥系♥我们
You think of anything else, you let us know.
就这样吗
That's it?
我把我的研究成果给了缪尔菲德
I gave my research to Muirfield
因为他答应给我一个职位
because h-he promised me a position.
他说我们会一起找出跨物种生物
He said that we would find the cross-species creature together.
我不在乎他给你开出了什么条件
I don't care what deal he offered you.
他无权决定
He doesn't make that call.
除了送U盘
I can do more than just
和做尸检报告 我还能做别的
pass off thumb drives and autopsy reports.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
这事为什么对你这么重要
W-Why is this so important to you?
看起来很像是私事
It almost seems personal.
也许我只是不想看到别人受伤
Maybe I just don't want to see anybody else get hurt.
真崇高
That's noble.
但崇高和有用不同
But noble isn't the same as useful.
你不是进缪尔菲德的料子
You're not Muirfield material.
你刚才还目瞪口呆看着我的研究报告呢
Says the man who was just gaping at my research.
注意点 马克斯医生
Careful, Dr. Marks.
你走投无路了
Look, you-you are desperate.
你需要我
You need me.
我走投无路吗
I'm desperate?
看看你
Look at you.
你很紧张 呼吸加快
You're nervous, you're breathing quick,
你在裤子上擦着手掌的汗
you're wiping your sweaty palms on your pants,
有一刻
and at one point,
我敢肯定你口吃了
I'm pretty sure you stuttered.
在训练有素的人眼里 你的精神极度紧张
To the trained eye, you are a nervous wreck.
你该走了 马克斯医生
Time for you to leave, Dr. Marks.
除非你想被抬出去
Unless you want to go feet first.
这和你♥爸♥婚礼上那个神秘男有关系吗
Is this about the mystery guy at your dad's wedding?
我不知道 布鲁克 我还以为
I don't know, Brooke, I just thought
我们总算决定
that we were finally ready
推进我们的关系了
to move forward in our relationship.
天啊 你俩现在还没滚床单吗
Oh, my gosh, have you two not gotten freaky yet?
我说的不是那个
It is not about that.
都过了好几个月了
It's been months.
这事复杂着呢
It's more complicated
又不是我脱个精光 然后说
than me stripping down naked and saying,
"上我吧 快上我吧"这么简单
"Do me, do me now."
我能先洗澡吗
Can I take a shower first?
我 我得挂了 好
Uh, I-I got to go. Okay.
别担心
N-Not to worry,
不过你走错了更衣室
but you should know you are in the wrong locker room.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
好吧 是我走错了
Uh, okay. Yeah.
顺便说一句
Just for the record,
有谁看到你的裸体还能忍♥住的
anyone who passes on the chance to get naked with you
一定是疯了
is out of his mind.
双份干卡布奇诺
Dry cappuccino, double shot.
-凯特 -是 我知道这杯咖啡
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表