剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
What is it you're always doing, Sam?
你通常干什么呢 山姆
Real estate.
房♥地♥产♥
Sam's working on a couple of houses he's flipping.
山姆一直在炒房♥
Oh, that's right. House flipping.
那就对了 炒房♥
He made some good money from it,
他从中赚了很多钱
but he knows the market way better in Seattle
但比起这里的楼市 他更了解
than the market here.
西雅图的楼市
So, as a result, I spend a lot of time
所以我只好独自花很多时间
at the hardware store by myself.
打理五金店
You can handle it. Yeah, I can.
你能打理好 是的
It's all gonna be good.
一切都好好的
My mother used to say that.
我母亲过去总是这么说
She did?
是吗
Well, she was right.
她说得没错
I heard about your mother. I'm sorry.
我听说了你母亲的事 抱歉
What happened?
发生了什么
She passed away not too long ago.
她不久前去世了
She killed herself.
她自杀了
Oh. I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Thanks. It's, uh...
谢谢 那
it was a while ago.
那已经有段时间了
I'm really glad you came out tonight.
很高兴你今晚能出来
Thank you. I'll, uh--I'll be right back.
谢谢 我 我很快就回来
Business meeting, huh?
商务会议 是吗
For the love of God, Mother, what are you doing here?
我的天 母亲 你来这儿做什么
I could just as easily ask you that question.
这个问题应该我问你
Mother, I am not the one who's supposed to be dead.
母亲 又不是我已经去世了
I mean, what if someone saw you in here?
我是说 如果有人看到你怎么办
No one did. It's fine.
没人看到 没事的
By the way...
顺便问一句
when did you start lying to me?
你是什么时候学会对我撒谎的
I'm not lying to you, Mother.
我没有说谎 母亲
I just got trapped into coming to this dinner.
我出席今天的晚餐是迫不得已的
Okay? Madeleine wanted me to meet her friend.
好吗 玛德琳想让我见见她朋友
I've got no interest in her friend,
我对她的朋友毫无兴趣
but I didn't want to be rude.
但我不想表现得没礼貌
It just seemed easier to go to the dinner
比起那样侮辱她
than insult her.
出席晚餐更合适
Well, I'm glad you're thinking of everyone else's feelings.
我很高兴你考虑了其他人的感受
Mother, you're overreacting, okay?
母亲 你反应过度了 好吗
But right now you need to leave.
但现在你得离开了
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Let's go, Mother. Out.
走吧 母亲 出去
We can't risk you walking back through the restaurant.
我们不能冒险从餐馆走回去
That is ridiculous. No, Mother.
真是荒谬 不 母亲
What's ridiculous is a dead woman
荒谬的是一个已经去世的女人
walking through a restaurant where she might be spotted
穿过有一大群
by any number of people who know her.
会认出她的人的餐馆
I didn't see any people I know.
我没看到任何我认识的人
I looked. Mother!
我看了 母亲
Just go out the window now.
从窗户出去 现在
Take the keys.
拿上钥匙
Get in the back of the car
到车后座上躺着
and lay down so no one can see you.
那样就没人能看见你了
I will be done with dinner soon. Just wait for me.
我会很快结束 等我
Norman, do you still like me?
诺曼 你还喜欢我吗
Yes. Mother, yes. I still like you.
喜欢 母亲 喜欢 我还喜欢你
Now go!
走啊
Given from what happened...
基于所发生的事情
I can go to a circuit judge
我可以去找法官
and effectively argue that your life
义正言辞地告诉他
is in jeopardy in here and that it was punitive
你在此处于危险之中
to ever put you in a medium-security prison
基于伪证就将你关在中级安全监狱
based on a perjury charge.
是过度惩罚的
I should be able to get you to a work farm.
我应该能把你转到劳♥改♥农场去
Okay. Well, I'd like to be moved.
我希望能被转到那儿去
I--
我
when I came here, I was so devastated
我当时来这时 刚刚失去妻子
about losing my wife, I didn't care,
这对我的打击太大了 所以我并不在意
but now it's-- I-I need to stay alive and well.
但现在我得保持身体健康
I have a responsibility to--
我有责任去
to take care of the son that she left behind.
照顾她留下的儿子
So, yeah, I'd--I'd like to be transferred.
所以 我 我希望能被转移
I'll file the transfer request.
我会填转移申请单
Okay. Until then, just relax.
好的 放轻松
For God's sake, try not to piss anybody else off.
务必再惹火其他人了
I'll do my best. All right.
我会尽力的 好的
Good-bye.
再见
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry about that.
那件事很抱歉
It was fun, though. It was good to see you.
还是很有趣的 很高兴见到了你
Why aren't you starting the car?
为什么你还不发动车
It's hard laying down back here.
在后面躺这么低很不舒服
Mother, get back down, now.
母亲 快躺回去
The people I was having dinner with are just a few cars away.
和我共进晚餐的人就在不远处
They might see you.
他们会看见你的
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
She looks like me.
她看起来很像我
Why are you having dinner with someone who looks like me?
你为什么要和一个长的很像我的人共进晚餐
I don't think she looks like you.
我不觉得她长得像你
She's like me but ten years younger.
她就和十年前的我一样
Are you gonna be one of those guys?
你会变得像他们那样吗
Mother, it was just a friendly little dinner.
母亲 这只是一顿友好的晚餐而已
What are you doing? I'm going out.
你要做什么 我要出去
No, Mother. You can't. Can't I?
不 母亲 不可以 不可以吗
Bourbon, neat.
波旁威士忌 纯的
How's your night going?
晚上过得怎么样
Oh, it's going.
还行
I'm just sick of my job.
我只是厌倦了我的工作
I hear you.
是吗
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I'm a caretaker for a mentally ill person.
我是看护精神病人的
That's a tough gig.
那可不是轻松活
Yeah, you're not kidding.
对 你说的没错
And I don't--I don't think he likes me that much anymore.
我觉得他没那么喜欢我了
It makes the job a lot harder.
这样就更辛苦了
I'm like, "What the hell am I doing this for?"
我心想 "我究竟是为了什么"
"Personal satisfaction?"
"自我满足吗"
I spend a lot of time alone
我总是一个人待着
or getting him out of problems he creates...
要不就是忙着帮他收拾烂摊子...
by not listening to me, you know?
都是因为他不听我的 你明白吗
And-- and...
而且...
I just don't like having to do these things.
我不喜欢做这些事情
It's getting to me.
我是迫不得已的
I need to get out more, see real people.
我需要多出门走走 见见现实中的人
I'm gonna have to start cutting my hours.
我要开始减少工作时间了
I admire that you do that work.
我挺羡慕你的工作
I'm sure it means a lot
我相信你的工作
to the guy you're taking care of,
对于你照顾的人而言非常重要
even if he can't articulate it.
即使他不能表达出来
He can't.
的确不能
Not lately.
特别是最近
Hit me.
再来点
Even though she wasn't there, except in his mind.
纵然她已不在人世 她仍在他心里
She was dead, but what did that matter?
她已逝去 那又何妨
How different is that from any relationship?
他们的感情有什么不同
How much do we project onto our mates?
我们能给伴侣留下多深的影响
And why the hell do we need so much anyways?
我们究竟为什么需要那么多
Is happiness, in a sense,
在某种意义上 幸福
all just a creation of the mind?
只不过是心灵的幻象吗
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表