剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Interesting how?
怎么有趣
Well, I...I pushed you to remember certain coping mechanisms
我强迫你回忆你这些年来
that you had developed over the years to deal with trauma.
面对创伤所形成的应对机制
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
You don't have to handle this alone, Norman.
你不必独自面对 诺曼
I'm not alone.
我不是一个人
Do you have your mother still?
你还有你母亲吗
Do you remember what I told you about her?
还记得我跟你提过她的事吗
Sometimes I see mother when she's not really there,
即使母亲真的不在 我有时也能看见她
and sometimes I become her.
有时我就是她
That's right.
就是这样
Well, that doesn't happen anymore,
但那不会再发生了
and I just miss her, you know?
我只是太思念她
That's--that's why I'm upset.
所以才这么伤心
Would you consider resuming our sessions?
你会考虑恢复我们的治疗吗
I...appreciate the chat,
谢谢你跟我谈话
but I've just gotta be getting back to my motel.
但我得回旅馆了
Be well.
保重
Hey, it's Sam Loomis.
你好 我是山姆·卢米斯
Leave me a message. I'll get right back to you.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Sam, it's me.
山姆 是我
There's something important I have to tell you.
我有很重要的事要告诉你
Call me.
回我电♥话♥
Shit.
该死
Could I see your driver's license, please?
请出示你的驾照
Did I do something wrong, sir?
我做错什么了吗 警官
I don't think I was speeding.
我应该没有超速
Your coat's hanging out of the trunk, Ms. Crane.
你的大衣挂在后备箱外面 克兰女士
They pull people over for things like that?
你就因为这个拦停我吗
Well, it's blocking your license plate.
大衣遮住了你的车牌
You must've been in a hurry.
你一定急着赶路
No, I--I always do dumb stuff like that.
不 我经常干这种蠢事
Where you headed?
你准备去哪
Mm, San Diego, surprising my boyfriend.
圣地亚哥 给我男朋友个惊喜
Well, it was nice of you to let me know about my coat,
谢谢你告知我大衣的事
but really it's-doesn't matter. It's just an old thing.
但真的没什么 只是件旧衣服
Here, pop your trunk.
打开你的后备箱
Excuse me?
你说什么
Pop your trunk. I'll fix it for you.
打开后备箱 我替你放好
Hello?
喂
Oh, sorry, work.
抱歉 工作的事
Hey, sorry, I think we have a bad connection.
对不起 我这边信♥号♥♥不太好
Um, I can't hear that well.
听不太清楚
I'm gonna try to take it on the porch to get a better signal.
我到门廊看看信♥号♥♥会不会好点
I'll be quick.
很快就好
Hey, I can't really talk right now.
我现在不方便说话
I'm at dinner with a client.
正和客户晚餐
Did you get my messages?
你收到我留言了吗
I'm 30 miles outside of town.
我出小镇30英里了
What?
什么
What are you talking about? I just left you this morning.
你在说什么 我今早刚离开
Yeah, I know, Sam, but I did something crazy.
我知道 山姆 但我做了疯狂的事
Well, are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I just need to see you.
没事 我只是想见你
Should I just meet you at your apartment?
在你的公♥寓♥见可以吗
Hon, this is a really bad time.
亲爱的 现在不是时候
I'm not sure I can.
我不确定可以
I wasn't completely honest.
我没和你说实话
About what?
什么实话
My living situation.
我现在的生活状况
Look, it's embarrassing.
说来有些难为情
I've got this room in this guy's house.
我在哥们家里租了一间房♥
It's cheap, and, you know, I'm not supposed to have guests.
租金很低 我不方便邀请客人
Well, just meet me at that motel. I don't care.
那就来旅馆见我 我不在乎
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, let me--let me just figure out when.
好吧 你到了就通知我
Sam!
山姆
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Emma, we need to talk.
艾玛 我们得谈谈
Okay.
好吧
You need to know why I cut off contact with my mom.
你得知道我和母亲断绝来往得原因
I-I think Norman is sick.
我认为诺曼生病了
I know he's sick, Dylan.
我知道他病了 迪伦
No, no, it's--it's worse than you can imagine, trust me.
不 那病比你想象得更糟糕 相信我
He--
他...
he gets really angry sometimes, and it's--it's like
他有时会非常暴躁 就像是...
when he's in-when he's in that place,
当他在那里
it's like he's filled with this rage, right?
就像有满身的怒火
And it's like he could do anything.
而且感觉他会做任何事
What do you mean by "Anything"?
"任何事"是什么意思
Things happen around him.
他身边总是发生一些事
Bad things.
糟糕的事
Like what?
比如
Like your teacher, Blaire Watson.
比如你的老师 布莱尔·沃森
Norman was with her the night she was killed.
她被害的那晚跟诺曼在一起
He was a suspect, and they had him take a lie detector test,
他是嫌疑人 警♥察♥还给他测谎了
and he passed, but something just--
他通过了 但是...
something really never seemed right.
总是感觉有些不对劲
This is gonna sound really crazy, Emma, but...
这听起来有点疯狂 艾玛 但...
Norma told me that Norman killed his dad.
诺玛告诉我诺曼杀了他爸爸
What?
什么
Sam was-- he was a really bad guy.
萨姆 是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, he used to beat the shit out of my mom all the time,
他之前总是揍我妈妈
and I-- I don't know.
我不知道
I--I think that Norman was trying to protect her,
我以为诺曼是在保护她
but I don't know exactly what happened.
但我不知道具体发生了什么
I mean, she tried to cover it up.
我是说 她想隐瞒这件事
She said that he didn't mean to. You know how she is.
她说他不是故意的 你知道她的为人
She'd--she'd do anything for him,
她为了他什么都愿意做
even ignore the fact that he's--
甚至无视他...
But then he went into Pineview,
不过后来他进了松景疗养院
and, you know, I thought that--
于是我以为...
I thought that maybe everything would be okay
我以为一切都会好起来
and he'd be safe and I could stop worrying all the time.
他很安全 我也不用一直担心了
Because... I felt like I was going crazy, Emma.
因为 我当时觉得自己疯了 艾玛
He's--he's my brother. He's Norman.
他是我弟弟 他是诺曼
And then Norma let him come home,
后来诺玛让他回家了
and I realized that he wasn't okay.
我意识到他状况并不好
And then you found this.
然后你发现了这个
Your mom's earring?
是你妈妈的耳环吗
No, Em.
不 小艾
It's your mom's earring.
这是你妈妈的耳环
Norma kept it. I don't know why.
在诺玛那儿 我不知道为什么
So--so what? She--she left it at the motel
所以呢 她住在旅馆的时候
when she was there?
把耳环落在那儿了
Probably.
也许吧
"Probably," Why probably?
"也许吧" 为什么说也许
Why didn't you just tell me it was hers?
为什么你不直接告诉我这是她的
Because I was worried that Norman did something to her.
因为我担心诺曼对她做了什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I don't know, Emma,
我不知道 艾玛
because I--I thought that I was being paranoid and--
因为我以为是自己太多疑了
but your mom stayed at the motel,
可你妈妈在旅馆住过
and Norma left Norman alone with her,
诺玛让诺曼有机会跟她单独相处
and-- and now we can't find her
现在我们找不到她了
and she never checked out.
她也没有办退房♥手续
My God, this is insane.
天哪 这不可能
S-so you're saying that Norman hurt my mom?
你说是说诺曼伤害了我的妈妈
I don't know, Emma.
我不知道 艾玛
That's why I never said anything.
所以我才没有对你说
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表