剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Wipe your feet.
把鞋底擦干净
Sorry, I didn't have time to tidy up.
抱歉 我没时间整理房♥间
I've been working on something.
我一直在写东西
Oh, really? What--what are you working on?
真的吗 你在写些什么
I'm working on a suspense novel.
我在写一部悬疑小说
I think in the right hands, when it's complete,
等写完了 被识货的人相中
it'll make quite a good little movie.
就能拍成一部不错的电影
Can I-- can I sit down, Chick?
我能 我能坐下吗 奇克
Mess my system up.
打乱了我的节奏
Yeah, I just, uh, need to ask your advice about something.
有件事我想问问你的意见
Yeah, I figured you were here for something.
我猜到你是无事不登三宝殿
Chick.
奇克
Come on, just because I said we can't live together,
我只是说我们不可以住在一起
it doesn't mean we still can't be friends, right?
不是说我们不能做朋友 对吗
What do you want, Norman?
你想怎么样 诺曼
Chick...
奇克
Do you know how to hotwire a car?
你知道怎么不用钥匙发动汽车吗
Yeah. I do.
我知道
And do you know how to, uh, g--
那你知道如何
you know, get-- get rid of a car?
处理掉一辆车吗
I've just heard of these things called "Chop shops."
我只听说过这叫销赃店
And...do you know of any such places?
你知道哪里有吗
What did you do?
你干了什么
Nothing, just--
没什么 只是
I just want to get rid of a car, Chick.
我只是想处理掉一辆车 奇克
Well, that seems like an unnecessarily elaborate way
只是为了处理掉一辆车
to just get rid of a car.
这样做也太没必要了吧
Well, that's... what I'm going to be doing.
我确实得这么做
And that's all I'm going to tell you, so...
我只能说这么多了 所以
Yeah.
是啊
All right, I'll just figure it out on my own.
好吧 我还是自己想办法吧
Yeah, I know a place.
对 我知道一个地方
I know a guy with a place and a thing.
我认识一个开销赃店而且很懂行的人
But I need to know something.
但我要知道一些情况
I need to know what you did, Norman.
我得知道你干了什么 诺曼
It's not me, Chick. It is her...
不是我 奇克 是她
Mother.
我母亲
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, she's just out of control, Chick.
她有点失去控制了 奇克
I-I mean, sh...she thinks that she knows what's--
我是说 她以为什么事她都知道
is best about everything, but she does not.
怎么处理最好 但她不知道
I mean, just look what happened with Caleb.
我是说 看看凯勒的下场
Yeah, yeah, I see.
我明白了
I mean, there is something
她有些地方
very, very wrong with her.
非常离谱
And then I've tried to help,
我试过帮她了
but, I mean, she's-- Chick, she's going to ruin us
但是 她 奇克 她会毁掉我们的
if I don't rein her in, and I just...
如果我不控制住她 我只是
don't know how to rein her in, exactly.
不知道该怎么控制住她
All right.
好吧
Well, maybe I can help you...
好吧 也许她这事
with her.
我能帮你
Maybe.
也许吧
Uh, yeah, I don't-- I don't think so, though.
我不 尽管我不这么想
But--but thank you.
但 但谢谢
Thank you for helping me with the car.
谢谢帮我解决车的问题
With--with everything.
以及所有事
You've really been a good-- good friend.
你真的是一个很好的朋友
So are you, Norman.
你也是 诺曼
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to Madeleine's for dinner.
我要去玛德琳家吃晚餐
I see.
是吗
What if I don't think that's a good idea?
如果我觉得这么做不好呢
Well, I'm not really interested
我对你觉得好不好
in whether or not you think it's a good idea.
并不感兴趣
We've been on the opposite side of what a good idea is lately.
最近我们对"好"的看法很不一致
You have free will; so do I.
你行动自♥由♥ 我也一样
You do what you're gonna do.
你做你想做的
I'm gonna do what I want to do.
我也做我想做的
You're not doing anything, Mother--
你什么都不能做 母亲
Not about her.
别去找她
Promise me.
向我保证
I promise that I will always protect you.
我保证我会一直保护你
I have no choice.
我别无选择
Well, I don't need any protection from her.
在她这事上你不需要保护我
Well, I guess you know what you need.
我想你知道你需要什么
Mother... Yes?
母亲 在呢
Let me be really clear.
让我把话说清楚
Okay.
好的
I am going to have dinner with Madeleine,
我要去与玛德琳共进晚餐
and I'm going to take care of the car.
而且我会处理掉车
And you need to accept me
而你得接受
as being in charge of my own life now,
我要掌握自己的人生
because I know we made this arrangement, but...
我知道我们之前说好了 但是...
Just please let me make decisions
请让我自己作决定
and do what I need to do, okay?
做我得做的事吧
See you later. Bye.
一会儿见 再见
Oh, my god. I shouldn't have worn this.
天哪 我不该穿这个的
I'm so sorry. Come in.
对不起 请进
I'll change. No, no, no, don't change.
我去换衣服 不 不要换
You, uh--you look wonderful, Madeleine.
你看起来很美 玛德琳
You just--it just shocked me for a moment.
刚才我被你惊艳到了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I just--I tried it on this afternoon,
我下午试穿了一下
and it felt like second skin.
真的太合身了
I really forgot I was wearing it.
我完全忘了自己还穿着
It was stupid of me.
我太蠢了
No, it wasn't stupid at all.
不 一点也不蠢
I gave them to you to wear,
我送给你穿的
and I'm just so pleased you like them.
我很高兴你喜欢这些衣服
Here, I got these for you.
给 这是送给你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you hungry? Yeah.
饿了吗 饿了
Dinner's ready. I--I made coq au vin,
晚餐做好了 我准备了红酒烩鸡
which sounds fancy,
听起来很复杂
but it's just chicken and wine in a pot.
其实就是把鸡肉和红酒放进锅里煮
Well, it sounds lovely.
听起来不错
Come in.
进来吧
This is my place.
这就是我家
Mmm, this was delicious.
太美味了
Thank you. It's nice to cook.
谢谢 能做饭真好
I feel like I don't do it very often
我感觉自己不经常做饭
'cause Sam's always gone so much.
因为山姆经常不在家
It seems silly to go through all the trouble
没必要大费周折做一顿饭
just for one person.
反正家里就我一人
How, uh--how is Sam?
山姆怎么样了
He's fine.
挺好的
He's almost done with the deal
他在西雅图的事情
he's got going on in Seattle.
差不多都处理完了
Hopefully things will settle down after that.
希望之后一切都能安顿下来
And did you ever get to talk to him
你有找机会跟他聊聊
about how you were feeling?
你内心的感受吗
No, I...
没有 我...
I think I was just having a bad day that day.
我想那天可能是我心情不好吧
We all have bad days when we wonder
当我们对真实产生怀疑时
what's real and not real.
都会心情不好
Do you have days like that?
你有那种时候吗
Yes, I, uh...
有 我...
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表