剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm telling you this.
抱歉 我也不知道为什么跟你说这些
Because you know it's safe to tell me.
因为你知道跟我说很安全
Yeah. You're right.
对 没错
Then, um,
那么
do you think maybe we could be friends?
你觉得我们有可能做朋友吗
Of course.
当然
Like, we could hang out sometimes?
我们可以找时间出去玩玩
I mean, even though I'm married?
我是说哪怕我已经结婚了
Hey, maybe we should, uh,
或许我们可以
go take a walk in the woods or something.
去树林里散个步什么的
It's starting to feel like fall.
秋意渐起
Now? Yeah.
现在吗 对
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Sometimes you just remind me of someone.
没事 有时你让我想起了一个人
Someone who I loved very much.
想起我很爱的那个人
Who?
谁
My mother.
我的母亲
Is that a good thing?
算是好事吗
It's a very good thing.
非常好
Okay, good.
那就好
Caleb.
凯勒
Norma?
诺玛
It's all right.
没事了
I thought I lost you. No, you didn't.
还以为失去你了 不 你没有
You can't. You can always find me.
不可能的 你总能找到我
Just look.
瞧啊
Norma? Norma?
诺玛 诺玛
Where's the girl?
那姑娘去哪了
Oh, she left, but I brought you back some cookies.
她走了 我给你带了些饼干回来
What's that noise? We have a bit of a situation.
什么这么吵 出了些状况
Norman!
诺曼
Get down here!
给我下来
Your uncle is in the basement. Norman!
你叔叔在地下室 诺曼
He's a little freaked out.
他有点被吓坏了
Caleb?
凯勒
Norman, I want to talk to you!
诺曼 我有话跟你说
Caleb is in the basement? Why?
凯勒为什么在地下室
He came here two nights ago.
他前天晚上过来的
He thinks that Norma's dead,
他以为诺玛死了
and he thinks that you killed her.
还以为是你杀了她
And... and why would he think that, Chick?
他为什么会那么想 奇克
I think that he's here to kill you.
我觉得他是来杀你的
Get down here!
给我下来
He knows about Norma.
他知道诺玛的事了
He knows she's alive?
他知道她还活着
He spoke to her. Yes, Norman.
他跟她说话了 对 诺曼
Why wouldn't my mother tell me any of this, Chick?
我母亲为什么没跟我提起 奇克
This is crazy.
简直疯了
Well I... Mother?
我 母亲
You had another blackout, Norman.
你又失去意识了 诺曼
Mother! She wanted to wait until...
母亲 她想等你...
Mother! Where is she now?
母亲 她现在在哪
I haven't seen her. Mother!
我没见到她 母亲
I have not seen her, Norman.
我没见到她 诺曼
What do you mean you haven't seen her, Chick?
你没见到她是几个意思 奇克
I mean, she has to be here. She has nowhere else to go.
她肯定在这 她没地方可去
Do you want me to go down there
你想要我下去
and do something?
做点什么吗
No, it's not your problem, okay?
不 不管你的事 好吗
I'll deal with it.
我会处理
Ok. Just... just go upstairs, okay?
好 你上楼去吧
Go find Mother. Maybe she's asleep in her bed.
去找我母亲 她可能在床上睡着
I just don't want her to have left the house
我不想她离开屋子
or something crazy.
或做些疯狂的事
Okay. Get down here!
好 快下来
Norman!
诺曼
Is that you, Norman?
是你吗 诺曼
It's me again, Caleb. It's Norma.
我又来了 凯勒 我是诺玛
Norma.
诺玛
I don't like being locked up down here.
我很不爽被关在这下面
Okay? Come undo these chains.
好吗 过来把链子打开
I can't.
不行
It's not up to me. It's up to Norman.
我说了不算 得听诺曼的
You know what I think?
知道我在想什么吗
I think Norman doesn't even know.
我觉得诺曼甚至不知道
Know what?
知道什么
That you're keeping me prisoner down here.
知道你把我困在这下面
I just haven't told him yet.
我还没告诉他
It's gonna be a lot for him to absorb.
他会难以接受的
He's not well, you know.
他身体不好 你知道的
How, Norma? How is he not well?
诺玛 他怎么不好了
He blacks out.
他会失去意识
He forgets who and where he is.
忘记自己是谁 身在何处
He gets in trouble sometimes.
有时还会惹些麻烦
Norman needs help.
诺曼需要帮助
If you unchain me, I promise you,
你如果放了我 我保证
I'll help you take care of Norman.
我会帮你照顾诺曼
It would never work, Caleb.
绝不会有用的 凯勒
Why not?
为什么
Because you're both in love with me.
因为你俩都深爱着我
He's your son.
他是你儿子
And you're my brother.
而你是我哥哥
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
对
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Even though you hurt me.
哪怕你伤害过我
You hurt me in the worst possible way you could.
你用最残忍♥的方式伤害过我
I'm sorry, Norma.
抱歉 诺玛
Let's not talk about it. It can't be fixed.
都别提了 没法补偿的
Okay.
好吧
Let's just be together.
就让我们在一起吧
Okay, Norma.
好的 诺玛
Like when we were little.
像我们小时候一样
That pure place.
那个纯净的地方
I'm sorry.
对不起
Norman will probably have to kill you.
诺曼可能要杀你
I can't do it.
我不能阻止他
It doesn't really matter.
没关系
I love you, Norma Louise.
我爱你 诺玛·露易丝
I know.
我知道
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Easy, easy, easy.
别紧张 别紧张
Point that somewhere else, okay?
枪口别对着我 行吗
You trying to steal our car?
你想偷我们的车吗
No. No, no, no. I was hiking, and I got lost.
不 不 我在徒步旅行 我迷路了
I'm just gonna step out of the car, okay?
我这就下车 好吗
Point... point that away, will you?
把...枪拿开 行吗
Hey, I'm just gonna... I'm gonna close the door.
我这就...这就把车门关上
Okay?
行吗
I'm sorry. I... I took a really bad fall,
对不起 我狠狠摔了一跤
and I'm cold, so I just got in there
我很冷 所以想钻进车里
just to warm up.
取个暖
I'm Bill. What's your name?
我叫比尔 你叫什么
You don't look like a hiker.
你看着不像是远足的人
Yeah, I know. Didn't exactly dress right.
我知道 着装不太合适
It was pretty stupid. I'm gonna get my mom.
这的确有点蠢 我去叫我妈妈来
No, no, no, you don't need to do that.
不 不 你没必要那么做
I'll just go...
我这就走...
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表