剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I would like to aim a little bit higher.
我想定个更高的目标
Permission granted. How?
允许了 怎么做
Not guilty by reason of insanity.
因精神疾病 罪名不成立
So I spend the rest of my life in an institution?
那我余生就要在精神病院度过了
Probably, yes.
很可能是的
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
I don't blame you.
这不怪你
But I--I wasn't in my right mind
可他们询问我时
when they questioned me.
我神志不正常
I asked multiple times for my medication.
我曾多次要求服药
They never gave it to me. And that Sheriff Greene? It's--
他们就是不给我 那个格林警长
She hated me the moment she met me.
她第一次见到我就讨厌我
It's like I smelled bad to her or something.
就好像我有什么怪味道
It's weird. She's so weird.
真奇怪 她那人真奇怪
It's inappropriate.
很不正常
Yeah, she messed up.
是啊 她搞砸了
She crossed the line.
她做得太过分了
And I will make a motion in court
我会在法庭上提议
to suppress your confession on the grounds that it was made
你的供词是在胁迫和认知障碍时获得的
during duress and cognitive impairment.
因此供词无效
That's great. I love that.
太好了 这我很喜欢
But the State still has
但是公诉方仍然掌握了
very strong physical evidence against you, Norman.
不利于你的有力物证 诺曼
Look, we can take our chances fighting it piece by piece,
我们可以冒险大胆地各个击破
but you have a legitimately strong insanity plea.
你完全有理由拿精神失常为借口
Because my stepfather locked me up
就因为我继父把我关在
in an institution?
精神病院吗
Sure.
没错
Also, because maybe you needed to be there.
也许还因为你就应该在那里
Look, uh, your brother says
你哥哥说
you struggle with multiple personalities.
你有多重人格
And Dylan's a doctor now?
迪伦现在成医生了吗
He didn't know the proper term, but I do.
他不知道专业术语 但我知道
Dissociative identity disorder: DID.
分离性身份识别障碍 简称DID
Do you know if you've ever been diagnosed with it?
你知道自己被诊断患有这个病吗
Everyone has multiple personalities, Julia.
每个人都有多重人格 朱莉亚
We pull out what we need when we have to.
我们根据需要让不同的人格上场
That's not really an answer, Norman.
这算不上是答案 诺曼
At least not one I can use in court.
至少我不能在法庭上这么说
Well, I was only in Pineview for two weeks.
我只在松景疗养院待了两周
And I don't think anyone there ever really understood me.
应该不会有什么人真正了解过我
Which is why I think it's crucial
所以我才认为现在
that we have you evaluated now.
给你进行鉴定很关键
I need to understand you
我需要了解你
to best figure out how to help you.
才能想清楚怎样帮你最好
Are you a mother?
你做妈妈了吗
No.
没有
Do you want to be a mother? No.
想做妈妈吗 不
That's smart.
很明智
'Cause you seem like you like to succeed,
因为你是那种万事都想成功
to win.
想赢的人
And being a mother is an impossible job to win.
而做妈妈这工作是不可能赢的
We'll take it one step at a time, okay?
我们一步步慢慢来 好吗
One step at a time closer to Hell?
一步步走向地狱吗
I don't believe in Hell.
我不相信有地狱
Dad, I--I don't know.
爸 我不知道
No, I don't want you to come here.
不 你别过来
I want you to be there with Katie.
我想让你在那照看凯蒂
No, I don't want you to bring her.
不要 别带她过来
Emma, maybe--
艾玛 也许
This is not a safe place for my daughter right now, Dad.
现在这里对我女儿不安全 爸
This is an insane place.
这里是个疯狂的地方
If--if you love me-- if you love her,
要是你爱我 要是你爱她
then you'll just keep her there.
你就带她留在那里
Right, and I'll deal with Mom.
对 我会处理妈的事
And then I'll come home.
然后就回家
Please, Dad, just-- just do this for me.
拜托 爸 就当是为了我
Okay.
好的
Give her a kiss for me. I'll check in later.
替我亲她一下 我过会儿再打来
Yeah, I'm sorry about Mom too.
妈的事我也很难过
Love you. Bye.
爱你 再见
You know, Em, N-Norman's in prison.
小艾 诺曼在监狱里
It's completely safe here.
这里是完全安全的
I think that maybe, you know,
我觉得也许 你知道
it would help if-- if Will brought her up here.
把她带过来也许有好处
Who would it help?
对谁有好处
Me? You?
我 你
No, what--what I mean is-- this is hard enough already.
不 我是说 这事够艰难的了
I'm not gonna bring her here just so we can feel
我不会为了缓解诺曼杀了我母亲
a little bit better about Norman murdering my mother.
带来的痛苦 就把她带过来的
Okay. All right, I got it.
好吧 我明白
There's no other way to say it, Dylan.
这事没得商量 迪伦
It is what it is. I know.
只能这样了 我知道
Now a bad time?
撞上糟糕时刻了
Yeah, it's gonna be a bad time for a while.
是啊 这段时间都会很糟糕
I wanted to give you an update on Norman.
我想跟你聊聊诺曼的近况
Look--I--I really-- I don't want an update.
听着 其实我不想知道他的近况
Okay, we--
好的 我们
we have a lot going on right now
我们现在有很多事要处理
and Norman is not at the top of the list.
诺曼不是当务之急
Well, he should be.
他应该是
Emma, this is Julia. This is Norman's lawyer.
艾玛 这是朱莉亚 诺曼的律师
I see.
我懂了
Uh, is it it okay if I step outside
我能不能出去一下
and talk to her for five minutes?
和她聊五分钟
About what? Norman's defense?
聊什么 为诺曼做辩护
He's guilty, in case you were under any illusions.
他有罪 别存有什么幻想
I am very sorry for the loss of your mother, Emma.
对于你母亲的离世我很遗憾 艾玛
And I'm sorry your job's now a lot harder.
对于你的工作难上加难我也很遗憾
I know this is a difficult time--
我知道现在很痛苦
Oh, has your brother-in-law ever killed your mother?
你的小叔杀了你母亲吗
Allegedly.
涉嫌
Look, you, uh, you have your money.
你拿到钱了
Please, just don't-- don't involve us in this anymore, okay?
拜托 别再把我们搅进去了好吗
They've charged him with a capital offense, Dylan.
他们控告他死罪 迪伦
Do you know what that means?
知道那意味着什么吗
That means he could be facing the death penalty.
这意味着他可能面临死刑
Lethal injection.
注射处死
You know,
要知道
it's one thing to wish your brother dead
希望你弟弟死是一回事
and another one to have it happen.
可真发生是另一回事
What do you want from me?
你要我做什么
Norman has a preliminary hearing tomorrow.
诺曼明天有一场预审
I've heard his charges are public
我听说他的指控是公开的
so I'm anticipating an audience
所以我想会有人来听审
and it would look really good for him
如果你能坐在他背后支持他
if you were behind him, literally.
对他会很有好处
I'll hold a seat for you behind the defense table.
我会在被告席后为你留个位子
Look, I--I had to tell my wife
我今早不得不告诉我妻子
that her mom was dead this morning.
她母亲去世了
Okay? And that my brother allegedly killed her.
而我弟弟涉嫌杀害了她
I can't do what you're asking.
我不能按你要求的做
Yesterday, you told me your brother
昨天 你跟我说你弟弟
belonged in a mental institution.
应该待在精神病院
You said he's not bad, he's just crazy.
你说他不是坏人 只是疯了
And I thought that was really persuasive.
我觉得这话非常有说服力
I believed you.
我相信你
I believe you even now more
而遇见诺曼后
that I've met Norman.
我更加相信你
But, you know, no one's gonna want to see his illness
可是 大家一旦看到他的犯罪证据
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表