剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Leave me a message.
请给我留言
Hey, babe.
宝贝
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't even begin to explain
我都不知道该怎么开口
the hell I've been living in,
告诉你我有多么煎熬
lying to you.
我对你撒谎了
I--I wanted to tell you
见到你的第一天起
from the first day I met you.
我就想把事实告诉你
Please, Marion. I will be here.
求你了 玛丽昂 我会在这里
I will wait here for you in this shitty motel room.
我会在这间破旅馆里等你
I'm so, so sorry. Please...
真的 真的对不起 求你...
come back.
回来吧
I will be here, waiting for you.
我会在这里 等着你
Do you remember when you were little
你还记得你小时候
and your dad would get so scary?
你♥爸♥爸经常大发脾气
And you and I would hide?
我和你就躲起来
Stop talking like you're her.
不要学她说话
We both know you're not.
我们都知道你不是她
Okay. You are a big boy now.
好吧 你现在是大人了
Let's talk on an even level.
那我们就平等地交流吧
Okay, one adult to another.
行 大人之间的交流
Your mother suffered.
你母亲吃了很多苦
You kept me from feeling things, didn't you?
很多东西你都不让我感受 对吗
Feeling bad things.
很多不好的东西
Yes.
对
That's why you created me.
所以你才把我幻想出来
When you were little and you were so scared,
那时你还小 你很害怕
and your dad got violent,
你♥爸♥爸很暴♥力♥
and your mom was so scared,
你妈妈也很害怕
over and over,
总是这样
and you were so afraid
你实在太害怕了
that you sent me out to handle things for you.
所以你就让我出来帮你解决问题
Things that you couldn't stand to feel
那些事情你没有能力去承受
because they were so painful
因为实在是太令人痛苦了
and so scary and you were so little.
也太可怕了 而你还那么小
So you've always been there with me...
所以你一直在我身边...
to keep me safe?
保护着我
Yes.
没错
We are two parts of the same person.
我们是同一个人的两个部分
Both are very real.
两个都很真实
But there's one thing you don't know.
但是还有一件事你不知情
The pain that I keep you from feeling,
我替你挡着不让你感受的痛苦
you need to feel it.
你还是得感受
Like Adam wanting all the knowledge
就像亚当想分辨善恶
and eating the apple in the Garden of Eden,
吃掉了伊甸园里的苹果
you get the truth,
你想知道真♥相♥
but you also see the pain.
就必须承受痛苦
We are partners now, Norman.
我们现在是搭档 诺曼
You have no choice. We are on even footing.
你别无选择 我们是一条船上的
Your father was a bad and scary man.
你父亲是个可怕的混♥蛋♥
You wanted to protect her from him,
你想保护你母亲
but you couldn't. I did want to.
可你做不到 我的确想
Mother, it killed me that I was so small,
母亲 我很痛苦 因为我太小了
that there was nothing I could do.
实在是无能为力
But you thought about it.
但是你这样想过
You thought, "When I'm big enough, I'll kill him."
你想"等我长大就杀了他"
I did. I wanted to save her.
是的 我想救她
I did. She was so sweet.
我是这么想的 她太好了
She didn't deserve it. But you couldn't save her.
她不该被欺负 但你没法救她
All you could do was watch, watch her get abused.
你只能眼睁睁看着 看着她挨揍
I don't want to feel this.
我不想继续听你说了
You wanted to know the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Well, I don't want to know it anymore--
我不想知道了...
You wanted to understand who I am?
你想弄清楚我是谁吗
I'm--never mind--I'm sorry.
别提了 对不起
It's too late, Norman! It is here!
太晚了 诺曼 躲不开的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
There's one thing that stops you from feeling it.
阻止你感受这些的只有一件事情
It's what I've always done for you.
那就是我一直以来为你做的
It's what you wanted to do to your father.
那就是你想对你父亲做的
It's what you want to do
那就是你想对
to that asshole inside that room.
屋子里的混♥蛋♥做的
He's bad, Norman, like your father was.
他很坏 诺曼 就像你♥爸♥爸
He is hurting innocent women like your mother,
他伤害了像你母亲一样无辜的女人
using them like trash.
把她们当成垃圾
You're not too little now, Norman.
你现在不小了 诺曼
Marion?
玛丽昂
Oh, mother, what have I done?
母亲 我都干了些什么
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表