剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Madeleine.
玛德琳
Madeleine, please.
玛德琳 拜托
Hey, it's Sam Loomis.
我是山姆·卢米斯
Leave me a message. I'll get right back to you.
有事请留言 我稍后回复
You better get right back to me.
你最好赶紧回复我
Sam, what is this shit?
山姆 什么鬼情况
Call me. Right now!
回电♥话♥ 赶紧
I'm with you, Norman. Don't forget that.
有我在 诺曼 别忘了
This is why you need me.
所以你才需要我
Screw this shit.
见鬼去吧
Hello?
你好
Norman?
诺曼
Are you still here?
你还在吗
Hello.
你好
Um, I know this is a weird request,
我知道这个请求有点奇怪
but can I please take a look at your registry?
但麻烦能给我看看你的登记表吗
Why?
为什么
I've been here before.
我之前来过这
No, I--I don't think so.
不 应该没有
I would have remembered checking you in.
不然我会记得你办理过入住
Well, you didn't check me in. You...
你没给我办入住 你
I was here with a man.
我跟一个男人过来的
Sam Loomis.
山姆·卢米斯
Sam Loomis?
山姆·卢米斯
Yes. He's my boyfriend.
对 他是我男友
I see.
懂了
Well, he was supposed to meet me, and--
他本该来见我的
I'm just getting a little worried
可他一直不接电♥话♥
because he wouldn't answer his cell phone.
我开始有些担心了
And I want to go check on him to make sure he's okay,
我想去看看 确保他没事
but I don't know his actual address.
但我没有他的具体地址
So I was wondering if you could give it to me
我就想 你能不能帮我
from the registry?
在登记表上查查
It's not in the registry.
登记表上没有他的地址
So I--I think maybe you should just go
看来或许你只能试着
and try calling him again.
再给他打电♥话♥
Look, I can give you his address.
我可以把他的地址给你
You can?
真的吗
I know his wife.
我认识他的妻子
He doesn't have a wife.
他没有妻子
Look, I'm sorry. I--
我很抱歉 我
I really am.
真的很抱歉
His--his wife is a nice woman,
他的妻子是个好人
and--and you seem like a nice woman too.
你看着也是个好人
He's just...
他只是
taking advantage of you both being good people.
利用了你们两个好人
This can't be true. I'm--
不可能是真的 我
I'm not stupid.
我又不傻
No, I--I don't think that you are.
对 我明白你不傻
I--I think that you're human
我觉得你只是个普通人
and you just wanted to see in him
只愿意从他身上看到
what you needed to see in him.
自己希望看到的样子
Look, I was, um...
前几天晚上
just at the Loomis house the other night.
我刚去过卢米斯家
This is the address.
这是他家地址
Here. Go see for yourself.
给 自己去瞧瞧吧
I know you're wrong.
你肯定是搞错了
Let go of me!
放开我
Don't tell me to calm down!
别叫我冷静
Get off of me!
别碰我
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么啊
Marion.
玛丽昂
I can explain.
听我解释
Madeleine!
玛德琳
Open the door!
开门
Hello?
喂
Norman, it's me.
诺曼 是我
Dylan?
迪伦
The hell is going on down there, Norman?
你那边到底什么情况 诺曼
Why didn't you tell me that Mom died?
你怎么不告诉我妈妈去世了
I--I just didn't know how to reach you.
我不知道怎么联♥系♥你
Well, you could have figured it out.
你应该能想到办法的
You left, Dylan.
是你走了 迪伦
You changed your number.
你换了号♥码
You said you didn't want to be contacted,
还说不想再联♥系♥了
and I was just respecting your wishes.
我只是尊重你的意愿
Norman, I called you after I left.
诺曼 我走以后给你打过电♥话♥
I tried to reach out.
我试过联♥系♥你
You told me it'd be-- it'd be best if we didn't speak.
你跟我说我们最好别联♥系♥了
How is that my fault?
这怎么能怪我
Why would you keep this from me?
你为什么瞒着我
Because it was too painful.
因为当时太痛苦了
I was shut down.
我陷入了封闭状态
I couldn't deal with anything.
什么事都处理不了
I couldn't bring myself to
更无法向你开口
tell you the horrible truth, which is that sh--
说出可怕的事实
she committed suicide.
她自杀了
Bullshit!
废话
All right, she wou-- she wouldn't do that.
她不会那么做的
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, Dylan,
很抱歉你会那么想 迪伦
but that is what happened.
但那是事实
No-no-no-no, no, it-- that is not what happened.
不 不 不 那不是事实
I know her, and she wouldn't do that.
我了解她 她不会那么做
Oh, come on, Dylan.
得了吧 迪伦
You never knew her that well.
你根本没那么了解她
So take it from me. All right?
仔细听我说 好吗
She had a darkness in her,
她内心有阴暗面
and she killed herself.
所以自杀了
And died from carbon monoxide asphyxiation.
死因是一氧化碳中毒
In fact, she tried to kill both of us.
其实她本想连我一块儿杀了
It was even confirmed by the authorities.
连警方都已经确认了
No, I-I-I-I don't understand.
不 我不懂
What-what--why would she do that, Norman?
她为什么那么做 诺曼
I don't know why!
我不知道原因
But I don't want to discuss it anymore, okay?
但我不想再讨论了 好吗
Okay, well-well-well, I do want to discuss it, okay?
但我想讨论清楚 好吗
Because she was my mother too.
因为她也是我母亲
None of this makes any sense.
这完全不合理
It was a horrible tragedy, Dylan.
这是可怕的悲剧 迪伦
Tragedies don't make sense.
悲剧都不合理
That is why they are so horrible.
所以才那么可怕
It never should have happened, but it did
悲剧本不该发生 但确实发生了
and now she's gone.
她已经去世了
What--what else is there to say?
还有什么可说的
What else? There is nothing.
还说什么 无话可说了
I--I don't want to talk about it anymore.
我不想再提起这件事
I don't want to talk, period.
我不想再提了 到此为止
So thank you for calling, but good-bye.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来 再见
Norman?
诺曼
Norman?
诺曼
Hi, honey. Come and eat.
宝贝 来吃饭
I'm completely losing my mind.
我完全疯了
Norman, honey, come on!
诺曼 宝贝 快来
Norman, can you set the potatoes on the table, please?
诺曼 麻烦你把土豆端到桌子上
What are you doing? I made enough food for an army.
你干什么 我做的菜够一支军队吃了
I'm making my own dinner.
我自己做晚饭
What? That's stupid.
什么 你真傻
It's less stupid than eating pretend food.
没吃假食物傻
Norman, that doesn't make any sense.
诺曼 别胡闹了
Come on, you're confused.
你在犯傻
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表