剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Double Scotch. You got it.
双份苏格兰威士忌 好的
Of all the gin joints in all the towns
世界上有那么多城镇
in all the world...
城镇里有那么多酒馆...
Look, don't mess with me.
听着 别惹我
You don't want to mess with me right now.
你现在最好离我远点
That's funny.
真有意思
You're saying that to somebody
你现在竟然跟我说这话
who you beat the crap out of,
你之前还把我痛扁了一顿
left for dead, stole all their money,
不管我死活 还偷了我的钱
and ruined their life.
毁了我的生活
That's funny. Yeah, funny.
真好笑 对 好笑
You're forgetting about the part
你好像忘了你当时
where you almost got me and my son killed.
差点把我和我儿子杀了吧
Dylan. Norma's kid.
迪伦 诺玛的孩子
Your kid.
你的孩子
Don't you dare talk about her like that,
你再敢这么说她
or I will kill you.
我就杀了你
I'm sorry.
不好意思
We don't have to talk about how you raped your sister.
我们不用细说你怎么强♥奸♥了你妹妹
I don't care if we are in public, okay?
我不在乎现在是大庭广众之下 明白吗
You say her name again like that,
你再像那样说她
and I will kill you.
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
我就杀了你
Okay. Good, good.
好吧 好吧
Holy shit.
天啊
You just found out.
你才知道啊
Just leave me the hell alone, all right?
你别来烦我 行吗
You have no idea about anything. Wait.
你什么都不知道 等等
Wait!
停下
She wouldn't kill herself.
她不会自杀的
I told her.
我和她说过
You told who? Norma.
和谁 诺玛
I warned her about her kid.
我已经警告她小心她的孩子了
What about Norman? I told her...
诺曼怎么了 我和她说过
he was gonna snap someday.
诺曼有天会发疯的
She didn't listen to me.
她偏不听
Maybe you don't know Norman the way that you think you do.
也许你并不了解诺曼
He's not getting away with it, no.
我不会放过他的 绝不
Norman!
诺曼
Shit!
见鬼
Norman!
诺曼
You're not getting away!
我不会放过你的
I know what you did!
我知道你干了什么
Norman!
诺曼
Norman!
诺曼
Holy shit.
天哪
Well, now you know, Chick.
现在你知道了 奇克
I'm still alive.
我还活着
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表