剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I was, uh, just drinking more than I should have,
我喝得有点多了
so, you know, things are a little foggy.
所以 你懂的 我记不清了
I found you passed out, so I put you to bed.
我发现你昏迷了 就把你送床上了
Hey, I got a question for you.
我想问你个问题
Do you often have times like that
你经常会这样
where you get unconscious?
失去意识吗
Sometimes, yeah.
对 有时候会
Right.
好
I'm gonna hang out here. Keep an eye on you.
我会待在这里 照顾你
Just a little while.
就一会儿
Okay?
好吗
Uh, I'm... I'm sorry, but I, um,
很抱歉 但是我
I don't think that you can stay here, Chick.
我觉得你不能待在这里 奇克
It just might not be a good idea.
这可能不是个好主意
Norman, it's okay.
诺曼 没关系
I know about her.
我知道她的事
You... you know about who?
你...你知道谁的事
About your mother.
你母亲的事
I spoke to her.
我跟她讲过话
It's fine.
没关系的
My God. This is all my fault.
天哪 都是我的错
I should never have let you in the house.
我就不该让你进来
Norman, it's okay.
诺曼 没关系
I'm not here to judge you.
我不是来评判你的
Not for any of it.
没半点那意思
Okay?
好吗
Thank you, Chick.
谢谢你 奇克
No thanks necessary.
没必要谢我
We're all in this sideshow together,
我们在联袂演出这出幕间戏
and then we die.
然后都会死去
You better just rest up for today.
你今天最好休息一天
Eat some food.
吃点东西
I'll be back for the tray.
我等会儿回来拿盘子
Knees are gone. Can't hit a three.
膝盖损坏 触不到三垒
Worthless at the line. Hey, he's... he's not.
在队里没用了 他才没有
He's a very respectable
他在队里是个
60-something percent at the line.
六十多岁令人尊敬的老队员
He's not what he used to be, but all I'm saying
他和从前不一样了 但我的意思是
is he's had a career... Yeah, he's had a career...
他的职业生涯曾经很辉煌 对
He's played a lot. Meaning he's old.
他打了很多场比赛 我是指他老了
Fine. I'm old, so maybe I'm sympathetic,
好吧 我老了 所以我才有共鸣
but I'm telling you... All right.
但我告诉你 好吧
If you guys would just give it a break.
你们能歇会儿吗
I'm gonna get some coffee. You want anything?
我要去买♥♥杯咖啡 你想要点什么吗
No. Okay.
不 好吧
How about a bathroom break? Yeah, sure.
我能去上个厕所吗 当然
Uh, you gonna help me out, or you want to hold it for me?
你得帮我打开 还是你想帮我扶着
Funny.
搞笑
Thanks.
多谢
All right, ready?
好了 行了吗
Back up. Back up.
退后 退后
Give me the keys.
把钥匙给我
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Now.
快点
Take your jacket off.
把外套脱掉
Alex, don't be stupid. Do it now.
亚历克斯 别犯傻 快点脱
All right.
好吧
Chain yourself to that post over there.
把自己拷在那根柱子上
Give me the gun. We'll pretend this didn't happen...
把枪给我 这事就当没发生
Do it.
快点
Somebody!
有人吗
Help!
救命
Help me!
救命
Someone!
有人吗
Hey, buddy. Can I get a ride?
伙计 我能搭个便车吗
Sorry, dude. Can't help you.
抱歉 我帮不上你
Uh, I think you can.
我觉得你能
Get in.
上车
Let's go. Come on.
开车 快点
Okay, then turn right when you get to the road,
上了那条路之后右转
and I'll tell you where to go after that.
之后我会给你指路
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Jason.
杰森
Hey, Jason, everything's gonna be fine.
杰森 会没事的
Clean up this damn house!
把这该死的房♥子打扫干净
Don't you run from me, you crazy bitch!
别想逃 贱♥人♥
You get back here and take your medicine!
给我回来 把药吃了
You're like an animal I have to beat some sense into!
你就像个畜生 我得把你打清醒
We're both in for almost 30 goddamn years!
我们进去都快他妈三十年了
Some asshole, they took money.
有个混♥蛋♥ 把钱拿走了
Can't find anything!
什么也找不到
I love you, Caleb.
我爱你 凯勒
I love you too, Norma Louise.
我也爱你 诺玛·露易丝
As long as we're together,
只要我们还在一起
nothing bad will ever happen to us.
我们就不会遭遇不幸
Where'd you come from? Where am I?
你从哪里来的 我在哪里
You're still in Norma's basement.
你还在诺玛的地下室里
Hey. Cut me loose.
给我解开
You and I got no beef. You said so yourself.
我俩没有过节 你自己说的
Mm. That's not my role here.
那可不是我来这的目的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't feel that I have the authority
我觉得我没有权力
to act in that manner.
那么做
This is between you and Norma,
这是你和诺玛之间的事
and what happens to you now, it's up to Norma,
现在该如何处置你 由诺玛说了算
and I'm just an observer.
我只是个旁观者
Norman. Norman's insane.
诺曼 诺曼疯了
Did you notice?
你注意到没
And Norma... Norma... Norma's...
而且 诺玛...诺玛...
Look, he killed her.
听着 他杀了她
He froze her. Who does that?
把她冷藏起来 谁干的
Look, I understand that you're very concerned
听着 我能理解你很关心自己
about what's gonna happen to you.
接下去会怎么样
I would be too.
我也一样
I'll be down in a little while to let you take a leak.
我会下去一会儿让你去方便
Come here.
过来
Over there.
站那里
Okay. Keys and your cell phone. Let's go.
好 钥匙和手♥机♥交出来 走
I won't tell anyone I saw you.
我不会跟任何人说见过你的事
I won't give them a description or anything, I swear.
我发誓不会跟他们描述你的长相
I have a family.
我有家庭
A wife. Two kids. A mother.
我有老婆 俩孩子和老母亲
Please, I... I don't want to die.
求你 我不想死
Jason, I'm not... I'm not gonna kill you.
杰森 我不会杀你的
Nothing's gonna happen.
不会有事发生
All right? I just... I need to put some distance
我只要你在被警方找到前
between you and me before the police find you.
离我远一些
So just walk down this road,
就沿着路走
and you'll hit the highway probably in a couple of hours,
几小时内应该能走到高速公路
and you can flag somebody down when you get there, okay?
到那里你就能拦一辆车了
Just walk that way.
就朝那边走
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I just want to talk, actually.
只想聊聊而已
Talk? About what?
聊什么
I unexpectedly found myself...
我没想到自己会
caught up in your family's drama.
搅和到你们家的闹剧中
Is that the word?
我用词对吗
And I don't know anything about you.
我对你一无所知
It's unsettling.
这让我不安
Norma. I liked her very much, Caleb.
诺玛 我很喜欢她 凯勒
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表