剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Do you think maybe we could be friends?
你觉得我们有可能做朋友吗
Of course.
当然
Like, we could hang out sometime?
我们可以找时间出去玩玩
I mean, even though I'm married?
我是说哪怕我已经结婚了
Holy shit.
天啊
Well, now you know, Chick.
现在你知道了 奇克
Can you keep this secret about me?
你能把我的事保密吗
Can I trust you, Chick?
我能信任你吗 奇克
Hey, Norma?
诺玛
Can I stay here for a little while?
我能在这待一会吗
Back up. Back up.
退后 退后
What are you doing? You trying to steal our car?
你在干什么 你想偷我们的车吗
You don't need to do it. I'll just--
你没必要那么做 我这就
Mother?
母亲
I need you to do something for me.
我要你帮我做件事情
I need you to kill him.
帮我杀了他
I want you to leave
我要你离开这里
and never come back.
再也别回来
Go!
滚
Go! Norman!
滚 诺曼
He will ruin us!
他会毁了我们的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
Is what it is.
就这样了
He didn't ever need to come back here.
他本来就不应该回来这里
He didn't ever need to do a lot of stuff.
他有很多事都不应该做
Let's just get rid of the body.
我们把尸体处理掉吧
Well...
等等
shouldn't we call the sheriff?
我们不应该找警长吗
I mean, it was an accident, so--
这是个意外 所以
Jeez.
天啊
No, I-I d--
不 我
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得那样不太好
I agree with him.
我同意他
Okay, well, I'm glad that you two agree,
好吧 很高兴你俩意见一致
but I think we should call the police, okay?
但是我觉得我们应该报♥警♥ 好吧
We've-- have done nothing wrong here.
我们没做错什么
He just ran out on the road, got hit--
是他冲到马路上 被撞了
We-- there-- no one is at fault.
我们 没人犯错
I--I--look, I beg to differ.
我 我不能同意
It's all my fault.
这都是我的错
I was driving the car.
是我开的车
Look, he was locked up in the basement.
听我说 他之前被锁在地下室里
There's things that they could find out.
还有一些事他们会发现的
What things?
什么事
I'll repeat myself.
我再说一遍
He was chained up in your basement.
他被用链条锁在你家的地下室里
There are other things in your basement.
地下室里还有别的东西
I agree, there are lots of secrets...
我同意 有很多秘密
I... me being alive one of them.
我 我活着就是其中之一
So we don't want cops sniffing around.
所以不能让警♥察♥来
I can get rid of the body.
我能把尸体处理掉
Just help me pick it up.
帮我抬尸体就好
Help him pick it up.
帮他抬尸体
All right.
好了
I'll take care of it.
我来处理
It's gonna take me a while, though, so don't wait up.
这需要点时间 所以不用等我了
There's the groceries.
这是些杂货
Don't make the chicken.
别做♥鸡♥肉
I want to make it when I get back for dinner.
我回来后亲自做
You shot me.
你打中我了
Hey, hold--no.
等等 不要
Easy, easy, easy.
别激动 别激动
Easy, now, let's--
放轻松 不要
let's not have another accident.
不要再出意外了
Come on, put it down. Put it down.
拜托 把枪放下 放下
Hey, this is a very serious thing you've done.
这事情很严重了
Put it down.
把枪放下
That your house?
那是你家吗
Yeah.
是的
Go inside.
进去
Get-- get--
去 去拿
a first-aid kit or some bandages
急救箱或者绷带
or anything like that, and bring it to me,
或者类似的东西 拿来给我
but don't let anybody see you.
但别让别人看到
Listen, I know you didn't mean to hurt me.
听我说 我知道你不想伤害我的
I--I know it was just an accident, all right?
我知道这只是个意外 是吧
I won't say a word about it if you won't.
只要你不说 我也不说
Promise? Yes.
你保证吗 是的
Yes. Now do as I say, okay?
我保证 现在按我说的做 好吗
Go.
去吧
Morning, sheriff. Hey, Regina.
早上好 警长 你好 瑞金娜
How'd your mom's surgery go?
你妈妈的手术怎么样了
It's been hard, but she's determined.
不容易 不过她已经决定了
Thanks for asking. Yeah.
谢谢关心 没事
I put in the quarterly stats for you.
我把季度数据给你准备好了
They are on your desk. Down again this month.
放你桌上了 这个月又降了
Thanks.
谢谢
White Pine Bay Sheriff's Station.
白松湾警局
Uh, sheriff?
警长
It's the DA. Says it's urgent.
是地方检察官 说有紧急情况
Put him through.
把电♥话♥接进来
What time is it?
现在几点了
Oh, it's 10:30 now.
十点半
You slept in.
你睡过头了
Oh. Well, must've been tired.
一定是之前太累了
Oh, must've been.
肯定是
Can't imagine why.
不知道为什么
Why do you have my dresses?
你为什么拿我的裙子
Because you've had them forever, mother,
因为你老穿这些 母亲
for years, and look-- still the same old dresses.
这么多年了 还是这些老裙子
What the hell crawled into your pants?
那到底怎么碍着你了
I don't like how things are.
我不喜欢现在这样
Well, neither does all of anyone in god's creation.
任何人都不会喜欢
We are a species of complainers.
人就是爱抱怨的动物
What makes today so special?
今天有什么不同
Because nothing ever happens
因为什么事都没有
the way that I think it should, mother.
朝着我想要的方向发展 母亲
I wanted Caleb to go,
我想让凯勒走
but, no, he goes and gets hit in the street.
他是走了 但是他却在街上被撞了
And I wanted to call the cops,
我想要报♥警♥
but, no, you and Chick decide
但也没报成 你和奇克觉得
that it's better to go and get rid of a body.
不应该报♥警♥ 而应该直接处理掉尸体
You know, I don't want to be getting rid of bodies
我不想总是处理尸体
or have people chained up in my basement
把人锁在地下室
or dump people in lakes.
或把人沉入湖底
And since when are you and Chick such great friends?
你和奇克什么时候关系这么好了
You're the one who invited him here in the first place.
是你一开始把他请过来的
And you know what? You are right.
而且你知道吗 你是对的
I am tired of these dresses. Get rid of 'em.
我厌烦这些裙子了 扔掉吧
I'm gonna go online and order a bunch of new clothes.
我要上网买♥♥一堆新衣服
Dead or not, I can't be prancing around the house naked.
不管我死没死 都不能光着身子在家晃
You don't like your old dresses anymore?
你不再喜欢那些旧裙子了吗
Uh--uh, make up your mind.
你决定啊
do I like them, or do I not like them?
我该喜欢它们 还是该不喜欢呢
Oh, no, I'll get it.
我去开门
Yeah, coming.
来了
Hi.
你好
I'm--I'm Sheriff Greene.
我是格林警长
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表