剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously, on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Your mom, she died...
你妈妈 死了
two years ago right after we left.
两年前 就在我们离开之后
Why didn't you call and tell me that Mom died?
你怎么不告诉我妈妈去世了
I couldn't bring myself to tell you the horrible truth,
更无法向你开口出可怕的事实
which is that sh-she committed suicide.
她自杀了
No-- that is not what happened.
不 那不是事实
I know her, and she wouldn't do that.
我了解她 她不会那么做
Hey, Sheriff.
你好 警长
I'm comin' for you when you least expect it,
我会趁你不注意去找你的
so don't get too cozy up at that house all by yourself.
所以你一个人在那座房♥子里时小心点
I've just been down at the little lake down the road.
我刚才去了路边那片小湖
We found multiple bodies there.
我们昨晚在那发现好几具尸体
I'm Emma's mother.
我是艾玛的母亲
What sort of a person runs away from their sick child?
什么人才会狠心抛弃自己患病的孩子
I don't think you're well, Norman.
我觉得你身体不太好 诺曼
Mother, should I just turn myself in?
母亲 我该自首吗
How can you say that to me?
你怎么能跟我说这个
I made you up.
你是我想象出来的
Say it! I'm real!
说啊 我是真实的
Mother, you're real! You're real!
母亲 你是真实的 你是真实的
It's okay.
没事了
Then why do I feel so horrible, Mother?
那我怎么觉得这么难受 母亲
I'd like to report a murder.
我要举报一起谋杀案
My name is Norman Bates,
我叫诺曼·贝茨
and I killed Sam Loomis.
我杀了山姆·卢米斯
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
I'm gonna need you to talk to me about the call you made.
你要跟我谈谈你之前打的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Can you open your eyes?
你能睁开眼吗
Can you look at me?
能看着我吗
I want my meds.
我要吃药
I need my meds. My brother has them.
我得吃药 在我哥哥那里
Please let me take them, and then get me out of here.
请让我吃药 让我离开这
I can't be in this house.
我不能待在这屋里
Okay, please, sheriff, please.
求你了 警长 求你了
It'll make it easier,
这样会好一些
and I just don't wanna fight it anymore, okay?
我不想再抗争了 好吧
Okay, listen.
好的 听我说
What you said... to me about Sam Loomis,
你跟我说的 有关山姆·卢米斯的事
that is very serious.
非常严肃
I'm gonna take you down to the station.
我要带你去警局
And my medication.
带上我的药
Right, I'm gonna have Deputy Baker
好的 我会让贝克副警长
get your medication from your brother,
从你哥哥那里拿到药
and he'll be right behind us.
他随后就过去
But you and I need to start talking.
但是你要赶紧说
I'll tell you everything.
我会告诉你所有的事
Let's go.
走吧
Norman.
诺曼
Norman! Sir, I need you to sit down.
诺曼 先生 请坐下
NormNorman, wait! Have a seat
诺 诺曼 等等 坐下
Norman.
诺曼
Norman, you don't have to do this.
诺曼 你不需要去的
Norman! Listen to me, Norman.
诺曼 听我说 诺曼
Get him in the car.
让他上车
I'm taking Norman to the station voluntarily.
诺曼是自愿跟我去警局的
He has the right to a lawyer. He does.
他有权请律师 当然
And when he makes that request, that right will be granted.
当他提出这个要求时 我们会满足他的
Norman.
诺曼
Norman, please just listen to me, okay?
诺曼 请听我说两句 好吗
I'm gonna get you a lawyer.
我会给你找个律师
All right? Just don't say anything
好吧 在律师到达之前
until your lawyer gets there. Do you understand?
什么也别说 明白了吗
Norman, please, just te-- tell me that you understand
诺曼 求你了 告诉我你明白了
what I'm saying.
我说的话
You have to let me help you, okay?
你得让我帮你 好吗
Please let me help you.
让我帮你
Gotta go.
该走了
So after you placed the body in the trunk,
你把尸体放到车上后
how many miles did you drive?
开了多远的距离
I think...
我想
it was about five miles, maybe more.
大概五英里吧 也可能更远
How long did the drive take you?
开了多长时间
Possibly...
可能
15 minutes?
十五分钟
Can you show me again where the well is?
你能再告诉我一遍那口井在哪吗
The well?
那口井
Last time, you pointed here.
上次 你指的是这
I'm sorry, Sheriff,
对不起 警长
but I just was not exactly myself that night.
可那天晚上根本不是我
Okay.
好吧
You say you drove past Falls Lake that night.
你说你那天晚上路过了瀑布湖
Yes.
是的
We pulled two bodies from the lake that night--
那晚我们从那个湖里捞出了两具尸体
Jim Blackwell, as I told you,
吉姆·布莱克威尔 之前跟你说过
and an unidentified female.
还有一名还未确认身份的女人
Her body was too decomposed to I.D.,
她的尸体已经很腐烂了 无法辨认
but we're working on it.
但是我们还在想办法
Or maybe you could just tell me who she is.
或者你可以告诉我她是谁
I don't--I don't know.
我 我不知道
Could you speak up?
能大点声吗
I want the recording to hear you.
要录下你的话
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you kill them, Norman?
是你杀了他们吗 诺曼
It's possible.
有可能
It's possible? There's ajust a lot
有可能 有 有很多事
that I don't know, Sheriff,
我不知道 警长
a lot that I try really...
我非常非常
very, very hard to understand, and I just never can.
努力想弄明白 可就是不行
Here's what I'm starting to think.
我是这么想的
I'm starting to think you're making it up.
我觉得这都是你编出来的
I'm not.
不是
I've seen the way you live.
我见过你的生活方式
You had a crazy mother
你有一个精神不正常的母亲
who left you a failing business.
她留给你快要破产的生意
You've developed this strange adult affect to present maturity,
你编造了这个成年人来显示你的成熟
but from where I'm sitting, you're a child.
可在我看来 你就是个孩子
And children sometimes act out.
而孩子有时戏很多
Almost always because they feel ignored.
大多数都是因为他们觉得被忽视了
So I'm startin' to think that...
所以我开始认为
maybe callin' in all my cops and...
也许你把警♥察♥叫来
searching your motel, your house,
搜查旅馆和你家
questioning you now, is just giving you exactly what you want:
再来问询你 刚好给了你需要的东西
attention.
关注
Sheriff, I...
警长 我
I am lonely.
我确实很孤独
And I have spent the last...
而且我在过去的
two years pretending to know more than I do.
这两年里一直装作什么都知道
But I...
但我
am not lying about this.
在这件事上没有说谎
I-I killed Sam Loomis...
我杀了山姆·卢米斯
and I watched his eyes go blank.
我看着他死去的
I did. Me, Norman.
真的 是我 诺曼做的
I-I did that.
是我做的
That is one thing that I know for sure.
这件事我很肯定
Why did you kill him?
你为什么要杀他
I don't--I don't know.
我不知道
Here are your meds.
你的药来了
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表