剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
You have no power over me,
你控制不了我
and I'm gonna prove it.
我会证明的
Emma?
艾玛
I--I got these bagels for us
我买♥♥了一些百吉饼
over at that new spot on 23rd.
从第23大街新开的店里买♥♥的
What's the matter?
怎么了
Emma, tell me.
艾玛 跟我说
I decided to look up the motel.
我想搜些旅馆的事
I don't know why, I just--
也不知怎么 就是...
just wanted to know that the horrible things you told me
就是觉得你说的那些可怕的事
couldn't have actually happened there, but--
不可能真的发生过 但是...
then I saw something online.
我在网上看到了一些新闻
What?
什么
Norma, your mom...
诺玛 你妈妈
She died.
死了
Two years ago, right after we left.
两年前 就在我们离开之后
What--what are you-- what are you talking about?
你...你在说什么
I--it says she took her own life.
据说她是自杀的
No.
不
No, no, she wouldn't do that.
不可能 她不会那么做的
Um, let me just get this light on.
我来把灯打开
This is retro.
很复古
Yes, it is. I...like it.
对 我喜欢
It's cozy, huh?
很舒适吧
Sorry, I'm starving.
抱歉 我饿死了
My aunt used to tell me
我姨妈以前常跟我说
ladies eat like birds.
淑女要像鸟一样吃得少
Good thing I'm not a bird.
还好我不是鸟
Oh, no. You're not a bird.
对 你不是鸟
And I'm glad you're enjoying it.
很高兴你爱吃我做的食物
Do you hunt or something?
你经常打猎什么的吗
Oh, no, I just enjoy stuffing things.
不 我只是喜欢做标本
I do taxidermy on animals that have already died.
我会给死掉的动物剥皮做标本
It's a lot of roadkill, really.
有很多被轧死的动物
I just feel like it's a way to honor them,
我觉得做成标本是对它们的尊重
and they are very beautiful.
它们很漂亮
And it's an inexpensive hobby, too.
而且这个爱好也不怎么花钱
You know, cheap, really.
真的很便宜
Needles, thread, sawdust, a few chemicals,
针线 锯末 一些化学品
all hardly cost anything much.
都花不了多少钱
Fills up the time.
打发时间
That's a big house you got up there.
你家这幢宅子真大
You have a family or
你有家人吗
a wife or anything?
还是结婚了什么的
No. No, no wife.
没有 我没结婚
But I do have a mother.
但我母亲确实还在
You live with your mother?
你和母亲住一起吗
Yes, it's, uh--
是啊 这
I know, some people might consider it odd.
我知道 有些人会觉得很古怪
And I'll admit it,
我也承认
it has its ups and downs.
这样的生活有利有弊
Lately, more downs than ups, I'm afraid.
最近恐怕弊更大于利
Parents can be a bitch.
父母有时候很烦人
You have no idea.
你不会明白的
I have more of an idea than you know.
我可比你知道的明白多了
You're lucky you even have a mother.
你算走运了 母亲还在
My mom died when I was five.
我妈在我五岁时就死了
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
这消息真让人难过
She got sick, and she just died.
她病了 然后就死了
My dad didn't want me,
我爸不想养我
so he sent me to live with my aunt in Miami.
就把我送到迈阿密我阿姨那儿
There was more food, but not much else.
在那里能管饱 但其他的并不多
When I was 15, I got a bus to Seattle,
我15岁时 搭上了去西雅图的汽车
and I've been on my own ever since.
之后我就自食其力了
Well, that's quite the story.
这故事真悲伤
And how did you end up in Los Angeles?
那你最后怎么会到洛杉矶的
Like a book,
就像一本书
we've all got a lot of chapters.
我们的人生都有很多篇章
Yes, no.
可不是
That we do.
就是这样
It's hard to be lonely.
独自生活很艰难
But it's also hard to love people,
但要去爱别人也很难
and I think that that's the trap.
感情就是一种陷阱
Trap?
陷阱
Yes, the little private trap
对 隐秘的小陷阱
that everyone lives in.
每个人都深陷其中
And we need people,
我们需要别人
but that need can destroy us.
这种需要会毁灭我们
Once you care about someone, it rules you.
一旦你在乎某个人 你就被束缚住了
And who even knows, at the end of the day,
而到最后 谁又知道
if that person is really who you think they are.
那个人是不是真的如你所想
Or if they're even real at all.
或那人是否真实存在
I'm so, so sorry. I gotta take this.
真是抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
But thank you for the sandwich.
谢谢你的三明治
My pleasure.
别客气
Sam?
山姆
When are you gonna be here?
你什么时候过来
Babe, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 抱歉
I'm still stuck with this client.
我还被这客户缠着
What client?
什么客户
Oh, God, you don't know him. He's a real nightmare.
你不认识的 这人真恐怖
He keeps amending his offer,
他不断地修改出价
going back and forth, back and forth.
来来回♥回♥ 犹豫不决
It's been going on all night.
已经反复一晚上了
Sam, it doesn't matter.
山姆 这不重要
Forget your client. You need to be here.
别管客户了 你必须马上过来
Room one.
一号♥房♥间
I'm doing my best,
我正在尽力
it's just not possible right now.
现在看来还不行
Seriously?
不是吧
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm stuck here in this shitty motel, waiting for you.
我被困在这个破旅馆里 等着你
I know.
我知道
I know, I'm sorry, I just--I can't--I--I--
我知道 对不起 我没办法
I get that it's a surprise, me showing up,
我明白 我突然过来很出人意料
but I promise you,
但是我保证
this is gonna make you very, very happy.
你会非常非常开心的
I know that.
我知道
The--there's nothing better
没什么比见到你
ever than seeing you.
更让人开心的了
Whatever you're doing over there
不管你在那干什么
isn't more important than this.
都没有这件事重要
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Who's that?
是谁啊
You can't hide from this.
你不能逃避这事
Come out!
出来
Sam!
山姆
Not--nothing. That was nothing.
没事 没什么事
It's not nothing. Who is that?
肯定有事 是谁在嚷
Are you kidding me?
你在搞什么
Are you actually on the phone?
你真的在打电♥话♥吗
Come on!
出来
Sam!
山姆
What's wrong?
怎么了
I can't believe you.
没想到你会这样
What are you talking about? I was just taking a piss.
你说什么呢 我只是去小解
Do you think I'm stupid?
你真以为我蠢吗
No. Do you?
不 是吗
No.
不
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表