剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
You're a bit of a flirt, aren't you?
你这是在调情吗 对不对
Am I? Yeah. You are.
我有吗 你有
Hey, babe, what's taking so long?
宝贝 怎么这么久
Yeah, sorry. I just got caught up.
抱歉 我刚巧有事耽搁了
This is Norman Bates.
这是诺曼·贝茨
He owns the Bates Motel right outside the village.
他开的贝茨旅馆就在村外
It's nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Uh, what was the name?
您的叫什么
Sam Loomis.
山姆·卢米斯
Nice to meet you, Sam Loomis.
很高兴见到你 山姆·卢米斯
I'm setting Norman up with Joanne Carlson.
我正在撮合诺曼和乔安·卡尔森
Who's Joanne Carlson?
乔安·卡尔森是谁
You know, that woman who's been
那个在帮我们
totally redesigning our Website?
重新设计网店的女孩
Oh, right. You met her, like, twice.
对 你见过她 大概两次
Sam's head is still in Seattle.
山姆的心还在西雅图呢
Oh. My business is there.
我的生意都在那边
I'm finishing up some real estate development.
我之前是做房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥的生意
Oh. Sounds exciting, Sam.
听起来很刺♥激♥
See? We're gonna have so much to talk about.
看 我们有很多可以聊的话题
Let's... Why don't we say tonight?
不如就今晚吧
Say 7:00 at the Temple Street Bar?
晚上7点 庙街酒吧见
I would love to have dinner with you, meet your friend.
我愿意和你共进晚餐 见见你的朋友
Great. It's a date.
太棒了 约会
Great.
很棒
Bye.
再见
See you later. See you.
再见 再见
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Swell.
胀痛
Do you know your name?
知道自己名字吗
D-do you know yours?
你知道你的吗
I know that I don't have a concussion.
我知道我没脑震荡
Alex Romero, inmate number A49452,
亚历克斯·罗梅洛 囚犯编号♥A49452
cellblock five, cage 63.
5号♥囚室 6♥4♥号♥牢房♥
I'm serving five years on a trumped-up perjury beef.
因伪证罪服刑五年
What happened?
怎么回事
Did someone find out you're a cop?
有人查出你是警♥察♥吗
Yeah, apparently.
看来是的
Can't hide the truth forever. Inmates talk.
没有不透风的墙 囚犯会聊天
Found out I was an ex-cop and jumped me.
发现我曾经是警♥察♥ 就来挑衅我
Uh, maybe I need to talk to my lawyer.
也许我该和我律师谈谈
I would.
我来吧
Le livre est sur la table.
这本书在桌上
Le livre est sur la table.
这本书在桌上
Mother? Who are you talking to?
母亲 你在和谁说话
Hi, Norman. I'm studying French.
诺曼 我在学法语
The bedroom is blue. La chambre est bleu.
卧室是蓝色的 卧室是蓝色的
La chambre est bleu.
卧室是蓝色的
Why?
为什么
Oh, I figure just because I'm trapped in this house
我认为我身体也许被困在这房♥子里
doesn't mean my mind has to stagnate.
但思想不该被禁锢
Red. Rouge.
红色 红色
Rouge.
红色
The cherry is red. La cerise est rouge.
樱桃是红色的 樱桃是红色的
La cerise est rouge.
樱桃是红色的
By the way, where have you been all day?
对了 你一整天都上哪儿去了
I was up at 7:00. You were already gone.
我七点起床 你就已经走了
Oh, yeah. I just had a few errands to run.
是啊 我只是出去办点事
Oh, in fact, I should maybe get back to the office.
我想我得去店里了
Traitor. Traitre.
叛徒 叛徒
Traitre.
叛徒
The traitor was hung. Le traitre a ete pendu.
叛徒被吊起来了 叛徒被吊起来了
What kind of French course is this?
这是什么法语课
Where were you really today? The village.
你今天到底去哪里了 去了村里
For six hours?
要去六小时
I went to see Romero in prison.
我去监狱看了罗梅洛
Why?
为什么
To tell him that you know he sent someone to kill you
去告诉他你知道他派人来杀你
and you're still alive?
而你还活着
Basically, yes. That's kind of dumb.
差不多 你真傻
I mean, wouldn't it be better
难道不该
to let him think that you're dead
让他认为你已经死了吗
so he leaves you alone?
这样他就不会来纠缠了
Mother, he is going to get out someday,
母亲 他总有一天会出来的
and we have to deal with it.
而我们总得面对
He thinks that I killed you, remember?
他认为是我杀了你 记得吗
He is crazy, and so I just went to make sure
他疯了 所以我要去确保
he was never gonna mess with me ever again.
他再也不会来找我麻烦
I can handle him when he gets out.
他出来后我会处理
Are--are you saying you're gonna kill him?
你是说要杀了他吗
Mother, do you still have feelings for him?
母亲 你是不是仍爱着他
Hello!
有人吗
Norman?
诺曼
It's just Chick. That guy.
是奇克 那个家伙
He's so annoying. I have to hide every time he comes over.
他可真烦人 他每次过来 我就得躲起来
I know, Mother, but he's been nice to me, okay?
我知道 母亲 不过他对我还不错
He's helped me out with things around the house.
这房♥子好多事他都帮过我
Norman?
诺曼
Coming!
来了
And besides, okay, it's necessary
再说 我也得
to have one friend from the outside.
在外界有个朋友
It makes things look more normal.
让我看起来正常些
You just got to deal with it.
你不要对此有意见
Pretending to be dead isn't as much fun as I thought it would be.
假装死了根本不像我想的那样有趣
Hey. Sorry, Chick.
抱歉 奇克
I just came by to check on you.
我过来看看你
Is it a bad time?
现在方便吗
Never mind. It's just an expression.
没关系 我随便一问
I'm here. I brought these for you.
我来给你送这个
They're... they're fresh.
很新鲜的
Well, they... they look delicious.
看上去很可口
Thank you so much.
真谢谢你
Yeah, they're Lady Annes.
这个品种的苹果很好吃
I picked them from my neighbor's tree.
我从邻居的树上摘的
Moving out of that place. He can't afford it.
那家搬走了 付不起房♥钱
So I thought, "You got to pick while the picking's good," Right?
所以我想 "烂在树上多可惜"
That's what you got to do.
这么做没错
Thank you. Thank you, Chick.
谢谢 谢谢 奇克
Really.
真的谢谢
It's just... that's actually not why I
其实 其实这不是
why I came.
我来的目的
I wanted to show you something.
我本来想给你看个东西
Go on. Take a look.
来 看看
I have a business proposition for you.
我有笔生意想跟你谈谈
Let's go in the basement!
去地下室吧
The basement it is!
那就去地下室吧
It's a peregrine.
这是游隼
Fastest-moving creature on record.
史上速度最快的生物
Still pretty rare, though.
但是还很珍稀
She's stunning.
它真漂亮
So here's what I'm thinking.
我是这么想的
I bring you these, uh, specimens...
我把这些样本给你
and you, uh, turn 'em into art.
你来做成艺术品
Then I help you sell 'em.
我去帮你卖♥♥掉
You really think someone will buy them?
你真以为会有人买♥♥吗
You got quite a talent.
你很有才
Your technique is superlative.
你的技术高超
I know an art dealer in Portland
我认识个波特兰的艺术商人
who specializes in the un-commonalities.
专门买♥♥卖♥♥罕见的艺术品
She's showcased some of my work.
她收藏了我的一些作品
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表