剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
I am dead. And why am I pretending to be dead?
我死了 我为什么要假装死了
So I could get away from everyone,
这样我才能躲开所有人
everything that could distract me from you.
躲开一切 才能专心照顾你
Who is she? Mother, she's married.
她是什么人 母亲 她已婚
You can't have other people in your life, especially women.
不能让其他人走进你的生活 尤其是女人
I need a room for a few hours.
给我一间钟点房♥
Your name? David... Davidson.
叫什么名字 戴维·戴维逊
Do let me know if I can do anything else for you,
还有什么需要尽管吩咐
Mr. David Davidson.
戴维·戴维逊先生
I was sorry to hear your parole got denied.
很遗憾你的假释申请被拒了
Two more years-- that's all I care about.
还有两年 我只关心这些
Mother, I have someone else's wallet,
母亲 我拿了别人的钱包
and I don't know how I got it.
不知道怎么就到我这了
Do you ever have the feeling
你有没有体会过
that you've had the same nightmare over and over again,
一直反复做同一个噩梦
but that you can't remember it?
却记不住梦了什么
Turn it off.
关掉
Someone's gonna hear you.
会被人听到的
Jim?
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆
Y-you there?
你在听吗
Those thunder bumpers have finally left the area.
天气终于放晴了
It is 68 degrees and partly sunny in Bend,
本德今天68华氏度 部分地区天气晴朗
with another chance of rain on Saturday.
周六可能又会下雨
This is a weather pattern that is looking to really continue
这样的天气可能要
over the next couple of days.
持续几天
High pressure building...
高压形成了...
Romero.
罗梅洛
You've got a visitor.
有人来看你
Hey, Sheriff.
你好 警长
How's life?
过得怎么样
Oh, I'm here because you were worried about me.
我来这是因为你在担心我
It was really kind of you to send your friend
你真是个好人
to see how I'd been getting along.
还让你的朋友去看我
But as you can see, I'm quite all right.
但是你也看到了 我过得很好
You are, huh?
是吗
You know something?
你知道吗
Don't think I am unsympathetic to your plight.
不要觉得我不同情你现在的境况
I know what it's like to be locked up somewhere
我知道这种被关押起来
and being watched all the time,
而且还被时时看管着的感觉
because you put me in such a place, do you remember?
因为你当时就把我送到了那种地方 记得吗
That was your mother's decision.
那是你母亲的决定
Don't lie.
别说谎
That is a lie. It... it was you.
你这是骗我 那是你的决定
It was you.
是你
It was your way of trying to get rid of me.
你是为了摆脱我
And I'm still alive.
而我现在还活着
For now.
暂时是
Great seeing you, Sheriff.
很高兴见到你 警长
I'm coming for you when you least expect it,
我会趁你不注意的时候去找你的
so don't get too cozy up at that house all by yourself.
所以你一个人在那座房♥子里时小心点
What?
怎么了
Caleb decided to move on.
凯勒决定搬走了
He said he didn't think it'd be good for him to live here,
他说他觉得住在这不太好
even though he'd love to be near us.
尽管他很想跟我们住得近一些
At least he left a note this time.
至少他这次留了纸条
Yeah, I talked to him.
我之前跟他谈过
What did you say?
你说了什么
Basically the stuff that we talked about,
基本上就是我们谈过的
how much pressure it would put on your relationship with Katie.
这对你和凯蒂的关系会造成很大的压力
He knows you love him, and he--he gets it, Dylan.
他知道你爱他 他明白的 迪伦
I feel terrible...
我感觉很难过
and relieved.
但又如释重负
And... and I feel terrible that I feel relieved.
我既难过又如释重负
I mean... Hey, it's not your fault.
我 这不是你的错
You can't fix something that happened
在你出生之前就犯下的错
before you were born.
你也没办法补救
And you've done the best you possibly could with it.
而且你已经做得很好了
It's....
只是
We're trying to live a life in the sun here.
我们要坦诚地生活下去
No secrets.
没有秘密
It's a good path. Let's just try and stay on it.
这样很好 我们要尽量保持住
Okay.
好的
God, I know how hard it is.
天哪 我知道这不容易
I feel the same way about my mom.
我对我妈妈也有同样的感觉
I wish Katie could know her and--and Caleb,
我希望凯蒂能见见她和凯勒
but I-I just don't think it's in anyone's best interest.
但是我觉得那样的话对谁都不好
Katie will be short on grandparents,
凯蒂虽然缺少了爷爷和姥姥的疼爱
but at least she'll live in a honest, open world...
但她至少生活在一个诚实开放的环境里
especially between us.
特别是有我们俩
I hope so.
但愿如此
Norma, are you home?
诺玛 你在家吗
Hey, Norma?
诺玛
Hey, Norma?
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛
Hey, Norma?
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛
Hey. Watch it. Or what, bitch?
小心点 要不然怎样 傻♥逼♥
Norman?
诺曼
Yes?
怎么了
If you're Norman, your coffee's sitting here.
诺曼先生 您的咖啡好了
Sorry. Thanks. No problem.
不好意思 谢谢 没事
Norman?
诺曼
Oh. Oh, Madeleine.
玛德琳
It's, uh, so good to see you.
见到你真好
D-do you get some coffee here, too?
你也来这里喝咖啡吗
Well, yeah.
对
it's right across the street.
我的店就在对面
I guess it is.
我猜也是
Hey, I'm sorry you couldn't come to the meeting,
很遗憾你没来集♥会♥
but I can fill you in on all the ideas that came out of it,
但我可以向你转达会上谈到的事情
a lot of them about preserving
很多都是关于保护
the architectural history of the village.
村里的历史建筑
Well, I-I love that,
我喜欢这个想法
preserving the architectural history of the village.
保护村里的历史建筑
Hey, can I be really nosy and pushy for a second?
我能提一个非分之请吗
And if you hate it, you can tell me to stop.
如果你不愿意 我就打住
Okay?
可以吗
Okay.
可以
Can I set you up with someone?
我能给你介绍个女朋友吗
I don't really do that sort of thing, you know.
我真的不太喜欢这种事
I get it.
我懂了
I really do.
真的
You know, the truth is, I just thought it would be fun
其实 我只是觉得这能让我们大家
for all of us.
都开心
Oh. All of us?
我们大家
Yeah.
对
I've gotten to know this nice girl, Joanne.
我最近认识了一个不错的女孩 乔安
She's helping me with my store Website.
她在帮我做网店
She's single and says she never meets anyone.
她单身 而且没约过会
She's really cute and nice, and you're really cute and nice.
她很可爱 人也很好 你也一样
My husband doesn't know many people here,
我老公在这里认识的人不多
and I'm trying to get him to see how cool this place is
我正试着让他感受到这里的魅力
and, you know, meet the locals.
并且让他多见见当地人
I thought it would be a win-win.
我觉得这是个一举两得的事
And a chance for us to get to know each other better, too.
也是个能让我们更加了解彼此的机会
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Well, I think if you're going, then it's different.
我想如果你也去的话 那未尝不可
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表