剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, shit.
完了
Found Norman in the basement,
发现诺曼在地下室
passed out, holding hands with his uncle
失去知觉 握着他叔叔的手
while he thought he was Norma.
把自己想象成诺玛
I carried him upstairs and put him in bed.
我把他扛上楼 放在床上
Move.
闪开
Feels like things are coming to a significant head.
感觉现在文思泉涌
The action's good.
运转良好
The ribbon is dry.
色带是干的
Do you know where I could get this thing inked?
你知道哪里能修这玩意儿吗
I... I don't know.
我...不知道
Don't know.
不知道
I'm a writer.
我是个作家
You want something to write with, I got laptops.
你想要写作工具吗 我还卖♥♥笔记本电脑
Desktops are...
台式机...
Yeah, those aren't for me.
那些玩意儿不适合我
Most people like to think that old technology is useless.
大多数人认为旧技术没用
That's not true.
事实并非如此
It's just become unfashionable.
那些技术只是过时了而已
Well, if it worked for Hemingway,
既然海明威能用
Chandler, and Hammett,
钱德勒 哈米特都能用
it's gonna have to work for me.
那我也一定能用
What are you writing?
你打算写点什么
A novel.
一部小说
What kind?
什么小说
True crime.
真实的罪恶
Hi, sweetie.
宝贝
What happened?
发生什么了
Chick put you in my bed.
奇克把你放在了我床上
He found you passed out in the basement.
他发现你晕倒在地下室了
Someone's in the basement, isn't there?
地下室里有人 对吗
It's your brother.
是你哥哥
Why... why did you keep this from me?
你为什么要瞒着我
Because I didn't know what to do.
因为我不知道该怎么办
You just had a blackout.
你才断片过一次
I didn't want to catapult you into another one.
我不想害你接着又断片
I thought I could handle it, but I can't.
我以为我能解决 但是我不行
Handle what?
解决什么
Why is he chained up in our basement, Mother?
为什么他被锁在地下室 母亲
I need you to do something for me.
我要你帮我做件事情
I need you to kill him.
帮我杀了他
I can't do it.
我做不到
You got to go down there; you got to be strong,
你得到地下室去 要坚强
not black out, and you have to do it now.
别晕过去了 你现在就得杀了他
I just sent Chick out for groceries.
我刚让奇克去超♥市♥买♥♥东西
Mother... I forgot to tell him to get milk,
母亲 我忘了让他买♥♥牛奶
but I texted him, so I hope he gets it.
不过我给他发短♥信♥了 希望他能看到
Mother, I can't. Norman.
母亲 我不行 诺曼
Mother, maybe there's another way, okay.
母亲 或许还有别的办法
Maybe we don't have to live like this.
或许我们可以不用这样活着
I just... I felt better today.
我... 今天感觉好多了
I... I felt happy.
我觉得很高兴
I went for a walk in the woods,
我去树林里走了走
and I felt better than I'd felt in so long, ever since...
我很久没有感觉那么好了 自从...
Since you have to do this.
现在你必须这么做
I'm sorry, but I have done it for you more than once.
我很抱歉 但是我帮你做过很多次了
It is not safe for him to be alive.
他活着我们就不安全
He is dangerous, and he knows too much now,
他很危险 他知道的太多
so you're gonna have to do it.
所以你必须这么做
You're gonna be happy again, Norman.
你很快就会又开心起来的 诺曼
I promise you that.
我向你保证
The woods will always be out there, okay?
外面的树林总会在那儿 好吗
But you've got to do this.
但是你现在必须这么做
Now. For me, okay?
现在 为了我 好吗
Okay, Mother.
好吧 母亲
Fast. Aim true. Right through the brain, okay?
要快 要准 一枪爆头 好吗
Okay.
好
That's my boy.
真是我的好孩子
Fast. Aim true. Right through the brain, okay?
要快 要准 一枪爆头 好吗
Go ahead.
动手吧
I want you to leave, okay?
我要你离开这里 知道吗
I want you to leave and never come back.
我希望你走了之后就别再回来
Because I just want to be left alone.
我只想一个人静静地待着
Nothing is making sense. I don't know what to do.
一切没有意义 我不知道该做什么
I don't know where to go.
我不知道该去哪儿
I don't want to do this! Okay?
我不想打死你 知道吗
I don't want to live like this anymore!
我不想再这样活着了
Go! Go!
走 走
Go!
滚
Go! Get out of here!
滚 给我滚出去
Go!
滚
What are you doing? He will ruin us!
你在干什么 他会毁了我们的
Mother!
母亲
Get back here!
回来
Mother!
母亲
Found Norman in the basement,
发现诺曼在地下室
passed out, holding hands with his uncle
失去知觉 握着他叔叔的手
while he thought he was Norma.
把自己想象成诺玛
Hey! Help me!
救命
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表