剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
What did you do?
你干了什么
What did you do?
你干了什么
You were gonna hurt Dylan.
你要伤害迪伦
So what? He abandoned you.
那又如何 他背弃了你
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
I'm the only one that you have.
我才是你唯一的依靠
I'm the only one who's gonna protect you.
我才是唯一会保护你的人
Oh, God.
天哪
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
I know you didn't mean it, okay?
我知道你不是故意的
I know you can't help it.
我知道你控制不住自己
You're sick, you're weak, you're not equipped.
你病了 很虚弱 无能为力
I know you think I'm a monster.
我知道你觉得我是个怪物
I know you still believe that...there...are people
我知道你仍然相信这世上有人
who are fighting in this world for good.
在维护正义而抗争
But, honey, there is no good.
但是 宝贝 正义不存在
It's just life.
这只是生活
Which is hard and...
很艰辛
and cruel and undeserving of your kind soul.
很残酷 根本不值得你投入善良
Oh, I know you tried.
我知道你努力了
I know you did.
我知道的
You tried so hard for such a long time.
你努力了那么久
But, hon, you are in a big pickle.
但是宝贝 你现在处境很艰难
Norman, you are.
真的 诺曼
And I'm not mad at you,
我不是在生你的气
but I just can't let you do any more damage.
但我不能再让你继续搞破坏了
Okay?
好吗
It's time for me to fix this.
让我来解决这件事
I just don't think that you can fix this, Mother.
我认为你无法解决 母亲
Oh, you're right.
对
I can't.
我不行
Not with you here.
有你在我就不行
Forgive me.
原谅我
Okay. All right.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
好了
Okay. Now, I'm gonna wake you up
等一切都安全了
when things are safe again, okay?
我会把你叫醒的 好吗
Rest up.
好好休息吧
Thanks for meeting me so early.
谢谢你愿意这么早见我
It's fine. I don't mind multitasking.
没关系 我不介意同时做好几件事
How'd you find me?
你怎么找上我的
Uh...an old friend, Remo, gave me your card.
我的老朋友雷默给了我一张你的名片
Told me if I got any trouble you're the one to call.
他说如果我遇到困难可以找你
How's Remo? I don't know, actually.
雷默过得怎么样 我其实不知道
I haven't talked to him in a couple of years.
我很多年都没联♥系♥他了
I left town.
我离开镇子了
Smart.
明智
So...your brother.
那谈你弟弟的事吧
What do I need to know about him?
有什么可以告诉我的
It's just I've never talked to anyone
我从未跟家人之外的人
about Norman outside the family before.
谈过诺曼的事
Right. But I'm assuming he's also
对 但我想他应该
never confessed to murder before.
也从未自首过
Look, Norman is nice, okay?
诺曼人很好
He's--he's kind. He's a good person.
他很善良 是个好人
All right? He just...
他只是...
he has another side to him, you know.
还有另一面
I don't kn-- I don't know what you'd call it.
我不知道别人会怎么形容
Maybe m-multiple personalities or something.
大概是多重人格之类的吧
But he--he changes... you know.
但他会变换人格
And two years ago, things got really bad and...
两年前 发生了非常糟的事
my mom wouldn't deal with it, so I left.
我妈不愿解决 所以我就走了
What kind of things were happening?
发生了什么事
My mother-in-law...
我岳母
came and stayed at the motel,
来旅馆住过
and we haven't seen her since.
从那以后我们就再也没见过她
I mean, it--you know, she-- she was never
她一直都不是
a good mother, so it's...
一个好妈妈 所以
I mean, it's possible that, you know, she just...
她有可能只是
didn't wanna have anything to do with us.
不想和我们有瓜葛
But people don't disappear without a trace.
但人是不会消失得无影无踪的
And I've looked.
而且我找过
I mean, I-I've-- I've really looked.
我真的找过她
That your nice brother?
你那个善良的弟弟呢
Last night, he hit me in the head with a water glass.
昨晚 他用玻璃杯砸了我的头
Are you planning on pressing charges?
你打算起诉他吗
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Just checking.
只是问一下
Listen...
听着
I-I don't know if he did
我不知道他有没有做过
what he confessed t... all right?
他自首的那些事
I just--I just know
我只知道
that he needs to be in a mental facility.
他应该待在精神病院
It's what he's always needed, you know?
他长久以来都该在那里
He's--he's crazy. He's not...
他精神失常了 他不是
he's not a bad person.
他不是坏人
He's not a criminal.
也不是罪犯
He's crazy.
他精神失常了
How you feelin', Norman?
感觉怎么样 诺曼
Peachy keen. Thanks for asking.
又好又漂亮 谢谢关心
Glad to hear it.
那就好
What happened there?
那里是怎么回事
Mm, oh, just... clumsy.
是我不小心
I'm all arms and legs,
我手长脚长的
and this is a pretty small space, Sheriff.
而这里的空间太小了 警长
Okay.
好吧
Well, let's go back to the interview room.
我们回审讯室去吧
We can try again.
我们可以再审审
Oh, you mean so your... little sidekicks
你的意思是好让你那两个搭档
catch watch me through that two-way mirror like I'm a lab rat?
透过镜面玻璃观察我 把我当小白鼠吗
That's just where we conduct our interviews.
那里是我们审讯的地方
It's standard procedure.
这是标准程序
Oh. Is it standard procedure
没有律师在场
to question someone who's mentally ill
询问一个精神病患者
without a lawyer present?
也是标准程序吗
You never requested a lawyer, Norman.
你没有申请要律师 诺曼
In fact, you said you didn't want one.
其实是你说不要律师的
Do you remember that? Of course I remember that.
你还记得吗 当然记得
You just wouldn't let me take my meds,
就因为你不让我吃药
so I was not able to think clearly.
所以我没办法好好思考
So you're requesting a lawyer now?
那你现在是要申请律师吗
Actually, Jane, I think I'd rather leave.
简 其实我觉得我该走了
I mean, I...know I said a bunch of crazy stuff,
我知道我说了好多疯言疯语
but that's just what happens to me
可我只要一停药
when I stop taking my meds.
就会这样
So I do apologize if I've inconvenienced you,
如果我给你们添了麻烦 请原谅
but I'd very much like to go home now.
但我现在非常想回家
Well, I can understand why you might wanna go home,
我可以理解你为什么想回家
but you confessed to murder.
但你刚承认自己杀了人
So we need to talk more about that.
因此我们还得继续谈谈
Look, Sheriff, I know my rights,
听着 警长 我知道我的权利
so unless you're charging me with something,
除非你指控我有罪
I'm heading right out that door.
否则我就可以离开这里
Norman Bates, you're under arrest
诺曼·贝茨 你因谋杀
for the murder of Sam Loomis.
山姆·卢米斯而被捕了
Excuse me?
不好意思
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表