剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
No, I don't, Mother. Let's just drop this.
不 我不想 母亲 不说这事了
A little late for that.
有点晚了
Look in here.
看看里面
I don't want to look in there.
我不想看里面
Mother, never mind, okay?
母亲 这没什么 好吗
Do you remember the night
还记得那天晚上
you were putting up the shower curtains?
你当时在挂浴帘吗
No.
不记得
Do you remember a man showing up?
你记不记得有个男人出现了
No, Mother, no, I don't.
不 母亲 我不记得
You Norman Bates?
你是诺曼·贝茨
I don't want to remember. I don't want to remember.
我不想记起来 我不想记起来
It's too late!
太晚了
Why was he trying to kill me, Mother?
他为什么要杀我 母亲
I don't know.
我不知道
How did you get into the room so quickly?
你怎么这么快就进了浴室
Huh? Why were you even outside?
你为什么跑出来了
I don't know.
我不知道
What is wrong with us, Mother?
我们怎么了 母亲
I don't know, Norman! I don't know!
我不知道 诺曼 我不知道
All I know is that the world is full of bad people.
我只知道世上到处都是坏人
And we cannot trust anyone from the outside.
我们不能相信外面的人
It is you and me, Norman. That is all we have.
只有你和我 诺曼 我们相依为命
We would die without each other, do you understand that?
失去对方我们就会死 你明白吗
Yes, Mother, I understand.
是的 母亲 我明白
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Well, it's not like we haven't done this before.
我们之前又不是没做过这事
We've just got to get rid of him.
我们只需要把他处理掉
Well, I was gonna put him in the car while you were out...
我本来打算在你出门的时候把他放进车里
just dump him somewhere while you were out.
趁你不在家找个地方把他扔了
That's why I needed the car.
所以我需要用车
Well, let's just get started.
那我们开始吧
Look at the moon.
看这月亮
It's so pretty how it reflects on the water.
倒映在水面上真漂亮
You just couldn't make nature up in a million years, could you?
数百万年也描绘不完自然的美 对吧
No, Mother, I don't suppose you could.
对 母亲 的确如此
Mother?
母亲
Yes, honey?
怎么了 宝贝
What are we trying to do, exactly?
我们到底要做什么
What everyone's trying to do...
人们都在做的
just trying to survive.
努力去生存
But why was he trying to kill me?
可他为什么要杀我
I don't know.
我不知道
This feels deep enough.
这里感觉够深了
Turn it off!
关掉
Someone's gonna hear it.
会被人听到的
Norman, hurry.
诺曼 快点
Just chuck it in the water! Make it shut up.
丢进水里 让手♥机♥别响了
An inmate at the Bend Correctional Facility
一名来自本德监狱的囚犯
is attempting to contact you.
想与您通话
To accept the call, press 1.
接通电♥话♥ 请按1
Norman, what are you doing?
诺曼 你在干什么
Jim?
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆
Y-you there?
你在听吗
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表