剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
God, I must be going mad.
天 我肯定是疯了
Just so you know, my...
你要知道 我
mother was not like other moms.
我母亲跟其他母亲不同
She wasn't what you think of when you think of mom clothes.
她不符合一般妈妈的穿着风格
She was youthful
她很年轻
and beautiful and vibrant.
很漂亮 充满活力
Hi, welcome to village hardware.
欢迎光顾乡村五金店
Hi. Thanks. Could you help me with these?
谢谢 能帮我拿些这个吗
Yeah, I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Why don't you leave these here,
不如你把东西留在这儿吧
and I'll go through them tonight?
我今天晚上都穿上试试
Is that okay? Yeah.
可以吗 可以
I promise I'll take really good care of them.
我保证会好好保管的
I know you will.
我知道你会
It looks like you could use a hand.
看来你需要搭把手
Do you want me to hold her while you shop?
我抱着她 你四处看看吧
You don't mind? Not at all.
不介意吗 一点也不
What's her name?
她叫什么
Rose.
罗斯
Hi, Rose.
你好 罗斯
What a pretty name.
名字真好听
It went glorious,
即便按我的标准
even by my own standards.
这也算耀眼夺目
I brought some of my things,
我带了些自己的东西
so you mind if I stay in Dylan's room,
你介意我住迪伦的房♥间吗
or should I crash on the couch--
还是我该在沙发上凑合着睡
Uh, maybe we should talk, Chick.
或许我们该聊聊 奇克
Yeah, we got plenty of time to talk.
好 我们有很多时间聊天
Let's talk inside.
进去聊吧
No, no, I like it here.
不不 就在这
All right.
好吧
Just let me put my bird down.
我先把小鸟放下
Fire away, champ.
开始吧 老大
The thing is, I just...
其实就是
don't think you should spend so much time here.
我觉得你不该在这待太久
I mean, it's--it's--
我是说 只是
it's me, you know.
我的原因
It's just too much with...
我母亲的事
mother and all, and...
还有其他事都太复杂了
to bring one more person into this is...
再把另一个人牵扯进来
One more person.
另一个人
I don't think there's much of a problem, though.
但我觉得没什么大问题
I mean, your mother still likes me, so--
你母亲还是喜欢我的 所以
Oh, yeah--no, she--she likes you. Of course she does.
对 她喜欢你 她当然喜欢你
And I like you too.
我也喜欢你
We both like you, Chick.
我们都喜欢你 奇克
Not about that.
不是因为这个
Then what's it about?
那是为什么
I'm gonna help you out with a lot of things, Norman.
我可以帮很多忙的 诺曼
Help you out with everything...
所有事都能帮你
Everything.
所有事
I understand, Chick.
我明白 奇克
And as I said, I appreciate it.
我也说了 我很感谢
And I'm by no means saying that we can't still see each other.
我也并不是说我们不能见面了
What I'm saying is, not every day.
我说的是不要每天都见
Okay? You can't live here.
好吗 你不能住在这
Can I still come over? Yeah.
我还能来吗 能啊
Can I come over tomorrow? No, not tomorrow.
我明天能来吗 不 明天不行
Maybe the next day.
那后天来吧
I can bring quail. We can cook up No, not that day either.
我带只鹌鹑 来做饭 后天也不行
Yeah, I get it.
好 我懂了
I get it.
我懂了
Maybe some night next week, Chick.
下周找个晚上过来吧 奇克
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
好啊 好啊
Next week.
下周
Let me just clear my calendar.
那我把日程空出来
You might want to cook up that chicken
你估计得把我昨晚
that I brought over last night.
带来的鸡做来吃了
375, 45 minutes,
375度 45分钟
or it goes bad.
不然就毁了
Goes real bad.
彻底毁了
911, what's your emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况
Yeah, my-- my name's Ben Hayes.
我叫本·海斯
I live at 3043 270th street.
住在270大街3043号♥
W-we need an ambulance. My neighbor OD'd.
这里需要辆救护车 我邻居用药过量了
It's apartment 221.
在221号♥公♥寓♥
Hurry, please-- please hurry.
快点 拜托快点
Hello, Norman.
你好 诺曼
Pretty night, isn't it?
夜色很美吧
Oh, yes. Yes, Sheriff.
是啊 警长
Isn't it just?
夜色正好
So, uh, w-what can I help you with tonight?
今晚有什么要帮忙的吗
I imagine you're not looking for a room.
我想你不是来住店的
I was wondering if you keep a guest registry--
我想知道你有没有客人入住登记表
The old-fashioned kind where people sign their names?
那种需要签名的老款
Uh, yes. Yes, we--we do, actually.
是的 我们确实有
Um, w-why?
怎么了
I wondered if I might have a look at it.
我能不能看一下
Mmm, yeah.
行
Yeah, of--of course.
当然可以
Uh, I was just closing up, but come on in.
我刚准备打烊 不过你进来吧
So who are you looking for?
你在找谁
Still wondering why Jim Blackwell had this address.
还是奇怪为什么吉姆·布莱克威尔有这个地址
I wondered if he...
他是不是
checked in under a false name.
用假名字办入住
I know. It seems silly, right?
我知道 看起来很傻是吧
A lot of police work is silly...
警♥察♥的许多工作都挺傻的
till you find what you're looking for.
除非你找到了什么证据
And then all of a sudden it's not so silly anymore.
突然一下就变得不那么傻了
Yeah, well, we get people in here from Canyon City all the time,
我们总是接待峡谷市来的人
so maybe he was just thinking of staying here
也许他只是之前打算住在这儿
and then just changed his mind.
后来又改了主意
You know, sheriff, if I were an ex-con,
警长 要是我有前科
I'd write down an address I know you'd find,
我就会写下一个你能找到的地址
and then take on off in the opposite direction.
然后往相反的方向跑路
How did you know Blackwell lived in Canyon City?
你怎么知道布莱克威尔住在峡谷市
Well, you, uh...
那是 你
You mentioned it the last time you were here.
你上次来的时候提过
Did I?
是吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, I... I r-r-r-remember now.
是 我记得
You were, um, uh, up there on the porch,
你在上面的门廊处
and you said that you found a piece of paper
你说你在峡谷市他家中
with my address on it at his place in Canyon City.?
找到一张有我家地址的纸
You haven't seen an early '90s silver and black Lincoln, have you?
你见过一辆90年代早期的银黑林肯车吗
N...No.
没有
No, not--not as I recall.
我记忆中好像没有
That's what he was driving.
他之前就开那车
I see.
我知道了
This is the plate number...
这是车牌号♥
In case you do see it.
要是看到了就联♥系♥我
Thank you. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
谢谢 我会擦亮眼睛的
Well, I'll let you get back to work.
行 你回去忙吧
Okay.
好的
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Looking forward to seeing you again, Norman.
期待再次见面 诺曼
Mother?
母亲
Yeah?
怎么
Mother!
母亲
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表