剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I wanted you to have a break. It's good.
我想让你休息一下 没关系
Well, I have an idea, sweet girl.
我有个主意 宝贝
Why don't I take you
不如我来抱着你吧
so Daddy can have both hands
这样爸爸就可以用双手
to make Mommy an amazing lunch?
给妈妈做一顿美味的午餐
Yeah, you might wanna lower your expectations to just edible.
你最好降低期待 觉得能吃就行
Honestly, I could probably eat the spaghetti out of the box.
其实我可以吃即食意面的
I am so hungry.
我好饿
You deserve better than that.
你应该吃更好的东西
Dylan.
迪伦
Come on.
振作一点
We're doing great. You're too hard on yourself.
我们做得很好 你对自己太苛刻了
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会变好的
Can we talk about the earring?
我们能聊聊耳环的事吗
Look, you kept it for a reason,
听着 你留着它肯定有你的原因
and I know you say that door is closed,
而且我知道你说门是关着的
but there are no absolutes.
但凡事没有绝对
Maybe we should think about reaching out to your mom.
也许我们应该想想怎么联♥系♥你妈妈
I know it's complicated, but, honestly,
我知道事情很复杂 但讲真的
I've been thinking about her, and she's a nut,
我一直在想她的事 她是个怪人
but how amazing would she be as a grandmother?
但是也许她会是个完美的祖母
Look, Emma, I know that you think you have
听着 艾玛 我知道
this superpower where you know what people want
你能够看穿人们想要什么
even though that's not what they say,
哪怕他们心口不一
but it's getting-- it's getting really old, okay?
但这一招已经老套了
And sometimes people actually do know what they want
有时候人们知道自己真正想要什么
without you having to tell them.
不必你来告诉他们
So if you could just-- if you could just drop
你最好别再提
the Norma thing, that'd be great, all right?
诺玛的那些事了 好吗
Got it.
知道了
Madeleine, hi.
玛德琳
Hey, I wanted to talk to you. I'm so sorry about last night.
我想和你聊聊 昨晚很抱歉
Yeah, you know what, could I, uh, call you back? I...
你知道吗 我能等会儿再回给你吗
was just gonna call a cab. I have to go pick up my car.
我刚叫了辆车 我得把自己的车开回来
Where's your car?
你的车呢
It--it was stolen.
被偷了
They just found it in a parking lot outside of a bar,
刚刚有人发现它停在一个酒吧外面
but I--I need to go pick it up now.
但我现在就得去把它开回来
Do you need a lift? I can pick you up.
你想搭顺风车吗 我可以捎你一程
No, I--I don't.
不 不用
I--I don't wanna impose, and it's a little far outside of town.
我不想麻烦你 因为离镇子有点远
No, no, I'm off today
不 不 我今天不上班
and Sam is back in Seattle, so I'm free.
而且山姆回西雅图了 所以我有空
I could be there in ten minutes.
我十分钟后到
Uh, okay, yes, uh, great.
好 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course.
当然
Okay, bye.
好 再见
I feel terrible about last night.
我对昨晚的事感到抱歉
What you must think of me...
你肯定觉得我...
I don't think anything bad.
我没有任何不好的想法
I just think you're lonely, Madeleine,
我只是觉得你很寂寞 玛德琳
but I don't blame you.
但我不怪你
I just don't want you to think that I was,
我就是不想让你这么想我
like, setting you up,
搞得像是 我有意设计你
like I was inviting you over at night and...
邀你晚上和我一起 然后...
And what?
然后呢
And what--do I think you wanted to be with me,
然后 我会不会觉得你是想和我在一起
to have some human companionship and attention?
找点陪伴慰藉
Of course, yeah, I--I do think that,
对 我当然会这么想
but I don't judge you for it.
但我不会因此评判你的人格
I understand.
我明白
I sure understand what it is to be lonely,
我肯定明白孤独的感觉
although I don't have a choice.
尽管我没得选
I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't need you to understand my life, Madeleine.
你不需要明白我的生活 玛德琳
I barely understand it myself.
我自己都不怎么明白
Okay.
好
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You really didn't do anything wrong
你邀请我过去
by inviting me over.
真的不怪你
But I do think that you should talk to your husband
但我真觉得你该找你丈夫谈谈
because you're lonely and isolated for a reason.
因为你形单影只的感觉并非空穴来风
You just need to talk to him.
你得找他谈谈
I hate this part.
我讨厌这一刻
Mm, if you do that one more time, I'm gonna be late.
如果再来一次 我就迟到了
Then be late.
那就迟到呗
Sam, I can't.
山姆 不行
I gotta get to work.
我得去上班了
Your boss is an ass.
你的老板真混球
Yeah, but that doesn't make him not my boss.
对 即便如此他还是我老板
What if you didn't go back to Oregon?
如果你不回俄勒冈呢
You could just stay here in Seattle.
你就可以留在西雅图
We could do it.
我们就不必异地
Get married.
结婚
That's not fair, Marion.
这不公平 玛丽昂
You know we can't right now.
你知道现在不行
I don't care about your debt.
我不在乎你的债务
You should.
你该在乎
Sam, do you love me?
山姆 你爱我吗
Of course.
当然
Do I love you?
我爱你吗
I know you do.
我知道你爱
Good, then marry me already.
很好 那就娶了我吧
I have to be in White Pine Bay right now.
我现在得回白松湾
There's opportunity Then I'll come to White Pine Bay.
那里有机遇 那我也要去白松湾
You'd hate it.
你会厌恶那里的
I liked it. It was sweet.
我喜欢 那里很美
That's because you were there one afternoon,
因为你只在那待了一个下午
and we spent most of it in a motel room.
而多数时候我们都待在旅馆
Well, like I said, I liked it.
我也说了 我很喜欢
Babe, it's claustrophobic.
宝贝 那里封闭得让人窒息
It's small and boring and everybody thinks
那里又小又乏味 而且大家都觉得
they know who you are.
自己了解别人
You don't belong in a place like that, Marion.
你在那种地方没有归属感 玛丽昂
The thing is, Sam, I never felt like I belonged anywhere.
问题是 山姆 我从没有过归属感
Hey, listen, we're gonna have a big life.
听着 我们会有美好的未来
You just gotta give me time to make it happen.
你得给我时间去打拼
Please, be patient.
求你了 有点耐心
I have been.
我一直都有
You don't think I have other options?
你觉得我没有其他选择吗
Believe me, I know you have options.
相信我 我知道你有得选
I see the way other guys look at you.
我看得出别人看你的眼神
You don't think I know I don't deserve you?
你以为我不知道自己配不上你吗
I know.
我知道
No, Sam.
不 山姆
I didn't mean that. I just--I miss you.
我不是那个意思 我只是很想你
I miss you too.
我也很想你
Hey, you deserve the world.
你配得上全世界
I wanna be the guy who gives it to you.
我想做能给你全世界的那个人
Just--you gotta give me a little time.
只是得给我点时间
Come here.
过来
Look, I gotta go.
我得挂了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Jeff Dunn has been here for 30 minutes.
杰夫·邓恩在这等了半小时
Shit. They can't do anything
该死 你没公♥证♥转让费
until you notarize those settlement charges.
他们什么都做不了
I know, Beth.
我知道 贝丝
Well, lucky for you, I'm good at small talk.
算你走运 我是闲聊小能手
Come on in.
请进
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表