剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
think it's the nature of relationships.
觉得这是人际关系的常态
They shift constantly.
它们变幻莫测
They change shape,
形态总在改变
sometimes even minute to minute.
有时甚至瞬息万变
It's hard to know what's real in any moment,
很难知道哪一刻才是真实的
unless it's right in front of you
除非真切地摆在你面前
and you're experiencing it.
而你正切身感受着
I just think you should...
我认为你应该...
have that little talk with Sam.
跟山姆谈谈
Want to make a cake?
要做个蛋糕吗
And then we can, like,
那样我们就可以
watch a movie and eat cake?
边看电影边吃蛋糕了
I'd love to.
乐意至极
Okay.
好
Alex?
亚历克斯
Hey, Maggie.
玛姬
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
It's just--just me. Is anyone inside?
就我一个人 有人在里面吗
No.
没有
What happened to you?
你怎么了
May I come in?
我能进去吗
Okay.
好吧
I'm not trying to bogart the cake-making.
我没打算一个人包揽做蛋糕的活
It's just all happening here in this bowl.
只用把材料都放进这个碗里
No, I'm having fun watching you.
不 看着你就挺有趣的
Okay, that doesn't sound creepy.
好吧 听着也不奇怪
Hey, will you get the milk out?
你能把牛奶拿出来吗
One cup coming up.
一杯牛奶来了
That rhymes.
还押韵呢
Oh, I'm a poet.
我是一个诗人
Okay, pour it in,
好了 倒进去吧
And I'll start the mixer when you do.
你倒的时候我就启动搅拌器
Here it comes.
来咯
It's mixing now.
开始搅拌了
We can bake it now.
可以开始烤了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Wh...Norman, what?
诺曼 怎么了
I have to go, okay? This is--this isn't good.
我得走了 这样不好
Norman, it's my fault. I'm sorry.
诺曼 我错了 对不起
Mother!
母亲
I need to talk to you right now.
我现在有话跟你说
Stop playing games!
别玩把戏了
Mother?
母亲
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表