剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
You were looking for me?
你们在等我吗
Yeah, there you are.
对 终于来了
How's my favorite notary public?
我最爱的公♥证♥人
Ready to go.
可以开始了
Yes, you are.
可以了
Okay, so if you sign right here.
好 你在这签字
There we go.
好的
And thank you.
谢谢你
And Mr. Dunn. Thank you.
邓恩先生 谢谢
There. Here we go.
好了 签完了
Okay.
好
And now we make it official.
现在就是正式的了
Thank you, Marion.
谢谢 玛丽昂
Okay, I'll leave you gentlemen to the rest.
好 接下来就交给两位了
Whoa, whoa, aren't you gonna say "Congratulations"?
你就不说句"祝贺"吗
Congratulations. Thank you.
祝贺 谢谢
It's a great property, Jeff, great.
这是笔大产权 杰夫 很大
Hey, hey, you wanna see what $400,000 in cash feels like?
你想感受一下四十万现金吗
It's--it's much lighter than you'd imagine.
比你想象的要轻一些
It's funny.
有意思
Wow, like a feather.
轻如羽毛
Excuse me, I get bad migraines.
抱歉 我头疼得厉害
I have to go.
我得走了
Oh, okay, sorry, sweetheart.
好 真心疼 宝贝
All righty, well, thank you for the ride.
好了 感谢你载我一程
Why did you tell me that I need to talk to Sam?
你为什么说我得和山姆谈谈
What could you possibly know about Sam that I don't know?
关于山姆的事你知道什么
I met your husband before I ever met you.
我认识你之前就认识了你丈夫
He brought a woman to my motel.
他带了个女人来我旅馆
You must have seen someone else.
你肯定看错人了
Sam wouldn't do that to me.
山姆不会那么对我
I'm not wrong.
我没看错
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
So you've known
所以我认识你以来
this whole time that I've known you?
你就一直隐瞒着我
And you just--You and Sam both knew,
你和山姆都清楚
and I was just this idiot in the middle?
只有我被蒙在鼓里
I--I just didn't think it was my place, Madeleine.
我知识觉得轮不到我来管 玛德琳
I mean, I barely knew you.
毕竟我不了解你
I'm not even sure I believe any of this.
我甚至不确定我是否该相信
You could just be saying this to drive Sam and I further apart.
你这么说可能是为了挑拨我和山姆的关系
You can get out of my truck now.
你现在下车吧
Madeleine, I was just--
玛德琳 我只是
Get out of my damn truck!
滚出我的车
Go!
滚
Hey, you. Hello.
你好 你好
I, uh, called earlier about the Mercedes.
我之前打来问奔驰车的事
The car, I'm--I'm here to pick up the car for Norma.
我来帮诺玛取外面那辆车
I think you might have the keys behind the bar.
吧台后面有车钥匙
You okay to drive, buddy?
你能开车吗 小弟
I--Yes, thank you, of course I am.
我当然可以 谢谢关心
Here you go.
给你
Take care.
小心
Excuse me?
抱歉
You didn't happen to see my friend Norma today, did you?
你今天应该没见过我朋友诺玛吧
Is that a trick question?
这是陷阱题吗
No, no, it's--it's not, but--but--
不 不是的 但是
when--when she was in here, was she with anyone?
她之前来时 有没有和其他人一起
Or maybe a man,
可能是一个男人
very dark hair, eyes, 6',
头发眼睛都很黑 约1米82
maybe with the look of an escaped convict?
看起来像个逃犯
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
Yes, no, I'm--I'm fine.
我当然没事
It's all good.
都没事
It's all gonna be good, Norman.
都会没事的 诺曼
It's all gonna be good.
都会没事的
I told you I needed you here early.
我跟你说了你得早点来
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
I woke up feeling terrible.
我醒来时很难受
I only came in because I knew this was important to you.
我过来只是因为我知道这对你很重要
I hate these money transactions.
我不喜欢现金交易
I don't want the cash in the office over the weekend,
我不喜欢在办公室里把现金放一个周末
and now Jeff wants me to show him
杰夫想让我在他飞往纽约前
the Capitol Hill property before he flies to New York,
带他去看看国会山的房♥产
so I need you to deposit this money
所以你得在银行下班前
before the bank closes.
把这笔钱存进银行
You usually do that yourself.
你通常是自己存
Yes, but Jeff is feeling a little enthusiastic,
没错 但杰夫比较感兴趣
and I think it's safe to assume
假设这不是
that this is not his only briefcase of cash.
他唯一的现金公文包 会更安全
Uh, Mr. Lowery?
洛厄里先生
I was wondering, with Janet leaving--
我之前在想 珍妮特离职了
I'd like to submit myself for her position.
我想自荐代替她的位置
Oh, you're interested in Janet's job?
你对珍妮特的工作感兴趣
Yes, I've been here for three years.
对 我来这已经三年了
I think I've shown my value.
我已经展现了我的价值
I have my notary license.
我有公正许可证
Well, Marion, I--I don't mean to be harsh,
好吧 马里昂 恕我直言
but, may I ask, do you have a college degree?
你有没有大学学历
No, I don't.
我没有
You know, maybe you should consider pursuing that first.
你可能应该先读一个
Take some night classes. Invest in your future.
上夜校 投资你的未来
I mean, that would be great for you.
那样对你好
Would you--
你至少
Would you at least consider a raise?
你至少能考虑一下加薪吗
Marion, um, one thing I really respect in my employees
马里昂 我很看重我雇员的一点
is a good sense of timing.
就是对时机的把握
Uh, right now, I've got a very important client upstairs
我现在在楼上有一个非常重要的客户
and now is not an appropriate moment.
现在提不合适
Maybe we can talk about this on Monday.
也许我们可以周一谈谈
Maybe be on time. It will help your case.
也许等到好时机 有利于你提条件
Of course. I'm sorry.
好的 抱歉
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我之前在想什么
I'm happy to deposit the money.
我很乐意去存钱
Thank you.
谢谢
I do apologize for stopping therapy,
我很抱歉取消了治疗
but it wasn't because I wasn't taking care of myself.
但这不是因为我照顾不了自己
I understand, Norman.
我明白 诺曼
I hope you do
我希望如此
because you really helped me a lot, Dr. Edwards.
因为你真的帮了我很多 爱德华医生
You helped me be able to go home
你帮了我 我才能回家
and to deal with everything that happened.
处理之前发生的一切
I couldn't have done that without you.
没有你我做不到
It was a lot to go through, the death of your mother...
你经历了太多 你母亲的死
So you're not having blackouts anymore?
你现在不会断片了吗
Oh, no, no, not since I, uh--
不 不 没有了
not since I started the medicine.
我服药之后就没有了
Where are you getting your prescriptions?
你现在在哪里开处方
They haven't called me for a refill in a year and a half.
他们已经一年半没找我开处方了
I just started going to a closer psychiatrist.
我之前找了个更近的精神科医生
It was too far to go to you, but I'm--I'm sorry.
去你那里太远了 我很抱歉
You don't believe me, do you?
你不相信我 对吗
I'm just glad you sat down to have coffee with me.
我只是很高兴你愿意坐下跟我喝咖啡
When a patient leaves, you always wonder why.
当一个病人停止治疗 你总会好奇原因
Was it something I did, something I wasn't seeing?
是我做了什么 还是我遗漏了什么
And I think I pushed you too far too fast,
我认为自己逼你太紧
and...I'm sorry about that.
我真的很抱歉
Why do you think that?
你为什么这么想
Because we were getting to
因为你离开时
some pretty interesting things when you left.
我们正谈到非常有趣的地方
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表